• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD- ever communicate with someone via thoughts alone!?

again, I dont believe, I have had the experience of telepathic communication. once you experience something so different, you know it to be true.
not believing my experience would be for me as retarded as to not believe that when I touch fire, it hurts.

stop saying that people believe without reason. we believe because of the experience.
you dotn beleive because you didnt have the experience.
who's unscientific here? the one who doubt without proof or the one who knows because he happened to have experience the very reality you doubt?

Lol yeah, because it isn't real.

I'm confused, though. I thought you said it WAS proven, because of a monk and "thousands" of people's subjective experiences? If something can't be proven, why believe in it?

Yawwwwn.

You'd believe in telepathy forever no matter what. Nothing will change your mind. I, on the other hand, would change my mind in a heartbeat, as soon as the evidence presented itself. So who's close minded, again?
please begin the list. dont you see many problems in the test youve cited? I'll let you cite at least 3. after im sure ill find 7 other flaws easily.

...and you're not making that list, why?

Last edited:
@Doldrugs-

I think the torment of mental illness is hilarious? Please, do tell me how you've come to that conclusion. Please don't say it's because our views/beliefs are very different, and since yours are "right", the only conclusion to draw is that I find suffering hilarious, because I called you grumpy, therefore clearly demonstrating that I must be mocking the topic of mebtal illness.

Am I missing something here?

I do have other things to do besides post on BL, and though I've made a couple of short posts here, everything I *want* to say is far more time-consuming. I'm pecking out each post on my phone, since suddenly my friggen computer doesn't want to cooperate with getting online. Or else I would've replied in depth already.

So I need to find enough time. Two minutes here and there won't cover it.

"Science isn't the people doing it. It's the process. "

Please tell me you can see how that statement is greatly flawed. Ideally, yes...there is no bias. Realistically, no...a given mind's limitations will factor in. Simple version.

Please, for crying out loud, cease making baseless assumptions about me while simultaneously complaining that *I'm* dishing out ad hominem attacks. You might look into becoming a lawyer, my friend...

Later.

Peace.

When dealing with human subjects, especially when they are in a situation of communication, the problem of subjectivity is very serious.
What if, in order that telepathic communication between two beings occur, we need very specific factors in the two persons in order to that type of communication to occur?
What if those factor are very rare to come by and that without very specific factor, telepathic communication cannot happen.
For example, and I postulate hypothetic ideas here, telepathic communication could only occur when:
The two person must be very in tune with the subtle feelings of the present moment. They both have to be in very similar state of mind.
Or
One of the two must need help and the other must have some information about how to help the other person.
or
they both need to feel love toward one another
or
the telepathic communication can only occur when the telepathic message is about a very important matter like personal problems, ect.

some people, when they feel they are under test, feel stress. What if telepathic communication can only occur when the two person are very calm, in a peaceful state of mind, totally in confidence with the other person.
I could postulate all sort of reason why the test is flawed, but that test prove in no way that telepathic communication is impossible.
...and you're not making that list, why?

You two are hopeless. You live your lives owing everything to science and have completely absurd, simplistic ideas about how it works. You're either unable or unwilling to understand the concept.

I'm bowing out of this one. I hope the OP takes the right path.

Damn why does everyone have to always argue so much on here now?

I've experienced this many times tripping with others. I think it can happen without having to believe something paranormal is going on.

If you think about the brain being a powerful supercomputer, that is really good at estimating reality, then maybe brains can become more "in sync" when your close to someone (of the same species) and you both pay attention to body language and facial expressions. I wonder if its kind of like you leak out what your thinking through the hundreds of muscles in your face/body (or sounds you make etc) and when tripping brains can pick up on this and estimate what is going on in the other person's head. Maybe brains are really good at this but it is purposely dampened down when sober to give more individuality. Thinking about it like this doesn't require any belief in any kind of supernatural impossible stuff.

That is very fascinating and certainly plausible. I wish there was more research on psychedelics and perception.

You two are hopeless. You live your lives owing everything to science and have completely absurd, simplistic ideas about how it works. You're either unable or unwilling to understand the concept.

I'm bowing out of this one. I hope the OP takes the right path.
your test was flawed, deal with it.

science haven't proven that telepathic communication is not real.

the fact you cant see why the test was flawed also tells me a lot about you.

Last edited:
magnets_c.jpg

The OP's post was interesting. If you know someone well enough, then I do think you can tell what they are thinking. The easy way to confirm is to ask him/her. :)

As far as constantly communicating back and forth without words, that gets a bit muddy.

Of course, with people you don't know it is virtually impossible to tell. This is when mistakes in assumptions happen. One can look annoyed but simply just be uncomfortable. One might smile but is actually not that happy and just trying to be polite.