• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD- ever communicate with someone via thoughts alone!?

3nlightenedon3

Greenlighter
Last several times I have been tripping with my woman and she had been able to project her voice into my head and she was also able to clearly hear my thoughts be a use her facial expressions said everything and I looked at her and asked her to say what I was thinking and she looked at me and spouted off exactly what I just said "plur, because raving is fun and I like elephants" and this only happens when our voice boxes vibrate and create a rapid session of clicks about 6 every second and we can hear eachother for hours but we have to be tripping balls... it's like we are singing to eachother like a bullfrog but a constant frequency....
so my question anyone ever experience this?
If so did you have a 3rd party there that was sober that only heard noise or could they understand the noise?
Did everyone you were with understand eachother or only the person you were really connected with?
I am curious in the actual science behind it and would love to know the limits of it.. like how far away can you be.. we were able to talk from other rooms you could feel our auras and the sparks between them it was very beautiful and intense and honestly she found out a lot of bad stuff but that's here nor there.
Anyone ever try and study this unique event!? The ability to talk without talking is amazing even if it's a frequency but if sober people can't understand it then the utility of such talent you be priceless... as users we all owe humanity this to study the anomalies that happen with acid.. we are the generation that can change the world let's get people back into nature and understand that nature has life more then the average Joe could comprehend we owe it to our children to try and pioneer a new Era of open minded individuals who aren't shackled by the mainstream society we should work to live and not live to work.... so let's make a difference...

I've had telepathy, or if that's what you would call it, and what you posted about happen to me both on high doses of LSD, and on 2.0g of mushrooms which gave me a ++++ experience. It happened to me both with sober people who were not on any drugs where I could understand their thoughts, and with another person who was tripping who I communicated my thoughts to and they knew exactly what I was thinking.

It's a pretty common occurrence from what I can tell. It's happened to me a good amount of times, mostly when I've been tripping with my best friend of 13 years.

Interesting video and thanks for the replies I'm still curious in the actual factual science behind it is it because our auras connect with the people around us and sober the give off very slight vibrations of their thoughts but when tripping it is amplified (hence why your body resonates) and I guess my next question is how big do our auras expand is everyone different (I would presume so because we are all unique) I wonder if we can utilize this technique sober since if you think about it the fact we have the ability to do it deep down we should be able to harness it sober just gotta know how.... LSD is an amazing beautiful tool that should be utilized.... imagine the word on it all the peace love and good vibes to go around to show people the truth in our world what sober people see is a simple outer shell I believe our brains make us see it simply because seeing it like on acid takes a lot of work.... all just theories but just imagine what could be done all the research that hasn't been done because of the naive government.....

I read a trip report where this guy was on a high dose of 25i nbome and him and his friend were able to read eachothers minds...

after the trip he found out that it was all in his head. he asked his friend about it and he said that never happened...

do you guys think thers a chance that this could be in your heads or no?

No I wish it was let's just say my gf found out some stuff about infidelity and needless to say shit didn't end well and now she's fucked up from it... which I wasn't proud of yeah I don't need to defend myself because I was a complete and utter dick head and selfish prick... I know.... but anyways yes I know it's for real because she was able to read/hear exactly what I was thinking so when I had dirty kinky thoughts (before I ruined the trip) she would all the sudden look at me all wide eyed and a big grin on her face and I would hear her voice chum in with o yeah what else do you want to do to me.... and so on.... the way we communicated tho was via our voice box resonanting at a steady rapid pace of high frequency clicks and that's how we were able to communicate also its the reason sound gets heavily distorted at higher doses of LSD.... very intense stuff but so beautiful Oo yeah we had "sparks" between us and we both could clearly feel the energy of one another and I'm going to say it was our aura but obviously I can't prove it unless I show you which lol you'd have to be here... but yeah the stuff I have is tested and it's some of the purest around we experienced all this at 300ug for her and 450ug for me it was great lol the 700ug dose was Hella crazy but anyways I'm just blabbing... I would love to know the actual science behind it all tho and if they are doing research cause I am totally down!

Oh yeah. I enjoy tripping alone. If I am going to be tripping with company then they have to all be people I feel completely comfortable with, otherwise my telepathy becomes foggy and paranoia hits like a bomb shell.

But tripping with my best friends were always the most profound because of how true that connection felt. We would literally just chill and every so often look over nod and smile real big. Words have no place therefore do not exist in the spirit realm. Why try to describe something that words give no justice to. The divine. That feeling of being connected to someone else, so strongly that there is no point in wasting your breath saying "I love you man/girl", because it truly is there. Hmm

Last edited:
You were probably speaking outloud and neither of you noticed because you were fucked up on drugs.

No, drugs don't give you telepathy or make you an X-Man.

In the case of telepathy and psychedelics, tread very wearily. A friend of mine was hospitalized several weeks after a DOx trip for psychosis. Over the course of several trips he became increasingly convinced that he could project his thoughts to other people, and that others could hear his thoughts. The DOx was the straw that broke the camel's back, and unfortunately it took him half a year to fully recover.

You mentioned that you want some scientific data to explain what you have experienced. Simply put, there is no science to support claims of telepathy, nor is there any evidence of these "auras" that you mentioned. Perhaps you are underestimating the probability of coincidence. Given that you and your girlfriend are probably very close and share much in common, it is not that farfetched for you two to share similar thoughts.

I promise you it wasn't all just iny heard or me saying stuff out loud my mouth was closed and I was trying to block her out and keep her from making me thing about what I have done needless to say ruined our relationship (I know shouldn't have cheated I'm a prick.... trust me I know) but anyways yea she could only hear my thoughts she couldn't access memories or anything crazy like that just only what I would say out loud to myself in head

Interesting video and thanks for the replies I'm still curious in the actual factual science behind it is it because our auras connect with the people around us

I don't think auras and factual science have anything whatsoever to do with eachother. like the other guy said you were just tripping and fucked up on drugs and imagine stuff

Telepathy is real but dangerous as well. I've had it happen to me before to the point it tripped me out then it's complicated between people on who was right about what//which thoughts were right or may have been misinterpreted. usually what happens is there will be silence and you'll think something, then the person will reply w something out loud like they heard what u said. shits pretty crazy

I promise you it wasn't all just iny heard or me saying stuff out loud my mouth was closed and I was trying to block her out and keep her from making me thing about what I have done needless to say ruined our relationship (I know shouldn't have cheated I'm a prick.... trust me I know) but anyways yea she could only hear my thoughts she couldn't access memories or anything crazy like that just only what I would say out loud to myself in head

How can you promise this? You were on psychedelic drugs. You can't know the details of what happened because your mind was not rational. Your memory, senses, and ability to separate fantasy from reality were provably, scientifically compromised.

There's two paths you can take now. One leads to mental illness and bad times. The other is to be rational and understand that drugs affect your mind and beliefs powerfully, and are obviously the source of this experience. There's many possibilities, but telepathy isn't one of them.

Take a break from drug use until you get your head straight. This is what's best for you.

this again :|? why do you constantly question people experience? imo, you are irrationally trying to explain everything rationnaly. worst, you undermine people experience and even question their sanity in favour of your obsession for rationality. very bad imo.
How can you promise this? You were on psychedelic drugs. You can't know the details of what happened because your mind was not rational. Your memory, senses, and ability to separate fantasy from reality were provably, scientifically compromised.

There's two paths you can take now. One leads to mental illness and bad times. The other is to be rational and understand that drugs affect your mind and beliefs powerfully, and are obviously the source of this experience. There's many possibilities, but telepathy isn't one of them.

Take a break from drug use until you get your head straight. This is what's best for you.
I dont take lysergic psychedelic, but on shroom or mescaline, often I will happen to know what my friend was thinking about and just answer his concern right away. crazy!

Well, if your experiences are genuine, have a sober third-party, who is skeptical of your claims, assess whether or not they are valid. As mentioned, these are extremely powerful drugs which greatly affect our thoughts, beliefs and perceptions.
Is it wrong to undermine an individual's experience? Humans are susceptible to all kinds of unjustifiable beliefs. Should I accept a person's claims that the universe lays on the shell of a tortoise, which is standing on the shell of another tortoise, and so forth, creating an infinite loop of tortoises standing upon one another? What if they claim that that is what they have experienced? Without evidence, I can not accept such claims.
Given that each individual's experiences in life are subjective, and every person on the planet generates their own beliefs based upon their personal experience, everybody holds their own set of beliefs which do not coincide with the beliefs of everyone else. Everybody can't be correct if conflicting beliefs exist, which is why it is important to evaluate what is and is not true, that is, if you care at all about holding true, justifiable beliefs.