Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric) v II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, that doesn't sound like an enjoyable trip ActiveA. The decision to leave drugs behind is always much easier said than done and I wish you the best luck with it. Depending on what has happened since, I would say it wouldn't be a bad idea to remind the friend who did the attacking to be careful with psychedelics if he chooses to use them in the future, as it could happen again.

Also to anyone who anyone who even might slightly think they don't entirely believe the warnings in this thread about psychedelics kicking your ass if you are not careful, they are completely true. Things can go very very wrong if you are not careful. People can freak out on psychedelics, and it can result in violence, you and your friends are not immune. In my opinion, the best thing you can do in terms of harm reduction/reducing the possibility this will happen is to make sure you have some benzos on hand, and make sure everyone knows they are free to use them if they begin to feel anxious or paranoid, or as though they can't handle what is going on.

A question(s) for all you who indulge in high doses of acid (excess of ~300ug)...

Where do you normally do it (or feel most comfortable doing it)? And do you normally do it alone, have a sober person, or have a group of homies all riding the same wave?

I have it usually if I'm going out to something during the day. I would normally do it with people who had had a lower dose or had smoked weed.

Once you start doing large doses every time then even without and resistance you can control yourself much better. The only problem is that I can't really enjoy lower dose trips because it doesn't really feel like a full on acid trip below 3 tabs.

I always do in a comfortable setting like home, park, the bush or a beach where there arent many if any people around except for friends I am tripping with. Not big on interaction with straight people while tripping as can be a bit of head fuck for me and they never seem to be on the same page as me! :D

Also trip by myself sometimes when I am in the mood. But only ever do that at home just in case!

A question(s) for all you who indulge in high doses of acid (excess of ~300ug)...

Where do you normally do it (or feel most comfortable doing it)? And do you normally do it alone, have a sober person, or have a group of homies all riding the same wave?

I love dosing high, usually 400-1000ug. will only do this at doofs or at home with close friends and usually only during the day. i like to keep some benzos on hand just in case things go wrong, but they rarely do. i dont like to do acid alone so i will always be with friends who are also on the same wave (usually not as highly dosed as me as i have a rather large tolernce).

Normally go out and watch Some good bands in the city on 3+ drops. greatest experience I had was on 5 drops of purple liq with two other good mates and we hired a rehearsal room for two sessions, 12 hours in total. jammed the day away lights off of course. Recomened for any museo that's into free form jamming.

The only way to enjoy and gain the greatest benifit from a high dose of LSD is by immersing yourself in something creative. Enjoy the freedom it gives you but always within the boundaries of respect

Last edited:
^^ LSD and jamming is a great combo, jimmi hendrix proved that before I was even born

Be careful dosing up to go out and watch bands, sometimes it can all be too much but for the most part it fricken schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :)

Fuck this, I've had it.

Last night, me and a few mates dropped 4 blotters of high strength acid. My friend wigged out and became really violent/aggressive started trying to strangle/bash my other mate, i had to step in, physically stop him from hurting my friend after calling the police. I got maced and my mate got maced + tasered.
I've never even dreamt of acid doing this kind of thing, if my friend had had a knife, he could've easily used it for no reason.
I had to choke my mate out while he was practically puking blood.

Fuck drugs, they've never done anything but fuck up my life and now my mate is probably going to be charged with a dealable quantity.

No high is worth having to beat up one of your closest mates, over what? Drugs?

Sorry to hear about your experience

LSD can be your dreams come true or a complete nightmare

Sounds like you need self respect and more respect for psychs

Please don't give our wonderful LSD a bad name because you abused her and got OWNED :)

DOSAGE, SET, SETTING

i was once sent a gift of four gell caps, stuffed with old chunks of blotter. 25 pieces in each. the caps were in a small dark box.
i was told they had been kept for upwards of twenty years. it meant it was acid from the seventies at least.

all i know is they looked old. the caps were brown and the chunks were thick and grey without a pattern.

i was told to take a full cap for a full blown acid trip like you would be ever lucky enough to have or come down from.

all tho i trusted the source, i also figured she had no fuckin clue, so i figured caution was called for.

my best mate and i, my girl friend decided to observe, started at a chunk each. nice, seemed like good clean acid , wasnt going to kill us, so had two more.
an hour after that we were flying into a peek of hedonous delights.

10 hours later, as we backed off a little, for some reason we redosed, another two for me and three for him i think, not really sure why we did this, i think it was we were so out of it.

we tripped our heads off for the rest of the night then, visuals less intense, but telepathy was achieved, and we jammed liked no ones bus on synths that sounded like heaven and hell in an aquarium.

the point of this anecdotal trip down memory lane is:
store your acid correctly and it will reward for years if you have enough.

that box became my special occasion acid. stilll up there with some of the best ever that i have had.

Agreed, LSD can be stored for many many years

I do fail to see how redosing at the 10hr mark did anything much to add to this trip.

Maybe if you ate another 10 hits...

I'm a big solo tripper, only dosed with friends a few times and quite honestly it wasn't as intense. More fun, to be sure. But I don't consider LSD a "fun" drug as such, in the same way I would consider MDMA a fun drug. It's still recreational, sure, but I love using LSD to forward my progression.

I can honestly say high-dose LSD has had a large impact on my development.

Thats because acid gives u insights and changes ur thinking, spirit, body and mind and gives u positive thoughts. I also too have psychedelic afterglows where i feel very peaceful and motivated to do things.

I know this was posted a while ago but I have to comment - last time I took 3 panthers, about an hour in I suddenly stood up and started vacuuming...

I "vacuumed" (not really sure you could even call it that, stumbling around with the damn thing) for 20 minutes before I thought "what the fuck am I doing, go and sit down, you can barely stand!"

Haha good times...

Last edited:
Sounds like something I'd do with a couple of hits of speed :D Would come home from the night with a couple of mates and just go on a cleaning spree and get the place fixed up. Acid tends to make it less I've got to do it and more lets make a game out of this :)

Hahaha i usually do laps whilst on speed LOL walk here n there bout 50 times and talk super fast.

I usually go clubbing while on small amounts of LSD... I haven't had a problem yet and it's led to some of the best nights EVER!

If take a large amount (300ug+) then I'll be at home or at a friends with other people around to keep an eye on me if I lose my shit...

I too get the urge to clean while tripping... which can be a problem if you can't tell if it's really dirty or not XD

I am steering away from small doses of LSD though... if I take less than 3 tabs then I feel like I am on the edge of the acid void but can't jump in like I want to.

what do you guys reckon of having a sugar cube at home (by home i mean an apartment). My friends laugh and say I will prolly freak out and jump the balcony but I am not that stupid!? Why in the hell would I wanna do that.

Mind you, I'll prolly tape a paper sign on the balcony door stating 'do not go outside' and stay inside and listen to music, scoob and nang it up and all that shizz. I dont see anything wrong with that?

what do you guys reckon of having a sugar cube at home (by home i mean an apartment). My friends laugh and say I will prolly freak out and jump the balcony but I am not that stupid!? Why in the hell would I wanna do that.

Mind you, I'll prolly tape a paper sign on the balcony door stating 'do not go outside' and stay inside and listen to music, scoob and nang it up and all that shizz. I dont see anything wrong with that?

I've never really understood people doing all this crazy stuff on acid at least up to reasonable doses. I've taken acid alone before, not going past 2 tabs.

I think the main problem with taking it alone is that you will want to go and see people. That's not a problem in and of itself, but the experience is much stronger alone and sober people can be a bit difficult to deal with.

I've never been able to have too much fun on LSD with other people. They always find a way to ruin not only their own trip but mine as well. I've found taking it alone to be 10x more enjoyable than taking it with others and I've been able to take higher doses without having to worry about friends. I enjoy having my pets around though, playing with my cat on acid is very fun =D. I've always had friends just a call away if anything went wrong.

Yea i agree with Seith..My first trip was with a "Experienced" tripper friend but he ended up freaking out and i had to keep an eye on him for most of the trip which was a HUGE downer on my end..

When your by yourself, you can let go with no worry in the world :D

I've never been able to have too much fun on LSD with other people. They always find a way to ruin not only their own trip but mine as well. I've found taking it alone to be 10x more enjoyable than taking it with others and I've been able to take higher doses without having to worry about friends. I enjoy having my pets around though, playing with my cat on acid is very fun =D. I've always had friends just a call away if anything went wrong.

yeah I find that too. and sometimes ppl ruining your trip is totally unintentional too.. it can be so unpredictable.

uh, i guess i was a bit concerned that the acid may 'coerce' me to do stupid things like try be superman off my balcony but my experience has been that the paranoia aspect makes you extra cautious and careful!

I've been reading a little bit about 'thumbprinting' LSD, and have read the forums in PD.

Although I am almost certain I would ever get a chance in my lifetime to try this, I was curious as to whether anyone from Australia has tried this...

Also, http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1427364&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=all&vc=1
Had a read through that today. Reports of a couple of people who are lucky enough to have tried it. Really interesting read for anyone interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.