Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric) v II

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
That's a really terrible way to go :(

Driving on acid should really be avoided, though I must admit I have done it, quite a few times really :\ stupid.

Technical question, how long does LSD stay in the system for? and would it get picked up at a normal booze/drug bus?

I'd like an answer as specific as possible, just wondering. Really hate the idea of getting pinned off something that I'd done a couple of days prior :p

It is possible to test for the presence of LSD in urine, but it is a very difficult and expensive test to run and is very uncommon. Unless there is a particular reason to be looking for it, as in the case of an autopsy...it is extremely unlikely that most people will ever run into this test. It is not one of the SAMHSA-5 standardly tested for in the basic drug test, nor is it included in the extended drug tests. It is not chemically similar to any of the drugs tested for, so should not trigger the tests as another substance.

From Erowid - http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_testing.shtml

It also says the detection period in urine is 24-72 hours. But like has been said, the chances you would be tested for LSD, especially by a regular booze/drug bus are probably nil. And considering they use saliva for roadside drug tests there would be even less chance it is detected, according to wikipedia LSD is only detectable in your saliva for 0-3 hours.

It's in the 1st table here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_test#Saliva_drug_screen_.2F_Oral_fluid-based_drug_screen

Last edited:
Lol should've known to check erowid and wikipedia. There normally the first places I check.

Don't know why I didn't think of it this time lol.

LSD is not tested for during roadside drug testing/drug buses, read the press releases and info sheets on your state police website, they only test for cannabis, methamphetamine and MDMA, none other, not even cocaine.

day after lsd i'm usually at the most motivated part of my week! I'll get up and mow the lawns or something productive. How many tabs did you have, cause that sounds pretty damn crazy for a single!

Bit of a change of topic here, but do you guys generally receive tabs that have been taken care of?
I ask because I'm sick to death of my source just picking a tab up and handing it to me.
Its like FUCK why arent u handing me this in at least a baggie!
FFS, cant these people do a little bit of research and know why handling the delicate tabs in this way is so harmful!

Haven't tried a foghorn and not sure if I will, got a bad comedown and was wrecked, depressed and on the verge of tears the whole next day and couldn't sleep, but it was good to try once.

I used to feel the same way the day after doing acid but I found that those side effects became less and less intense every subsequent time I tripped, until after about my fourth or fifth trip at which point it pretty much disappeared. Plus, you'll probably find that in a few weeks/months time you'll have forgotten all about the day after and will want to experience the magic again :)

really?
From what Ive been led to beleive touching and not storing blotters properly will cause the lsd25 to degrade and possibly cause a higher body load???

in regards to the way they are made, it's not like a cheese on a cracker, it's more like a deep fried hash brown if you get what i mean. If it's not stored properly it's exposed to other factors that degrade it such as heat, light and oxygen. Would you leave a hash brown out in the open then eat it a couple of days later? :)

in regards to the way they are made, it's not like a cheese on a cracker, it's more like a deep fried hash brown if you get what i mean. If it's not stored properly it's exposed to other factors that degrade it such as heat, light and oxygen. Would you leave a hash brown out in the open then eat it a couple of days later? :)

No offence but thats a really confusing analogy.8o

movies on acid? shiite maynard, i'd rather go skydiving. or scuba, mountainbiking, skiing, paragliding - anuthing in nature sprinkled w/adrenalin...or facepaint friends with liqqy at bush doofs as liqqy glows under UV. or jam wicked tunage in the studio with oh, a number of producers you listen to...or go astral - if over 2,500 ug - and do datamining work in the Akashik Hall of records....or strategic planning at the CCCC hyperspace HQ, or facilitate interventive psychotherapy sessions for acid casualties that all of a sudden tap into one or another level of the Gay Spy Conspiracy (TM) and need immediate help. movies - hmmm. why y'all will be saying 'try a videogame duuude...

p.s. Avatar sucked eggs, took all of 5 minutes to get over it and leave. i hear you need ~250 ug to start appreciating. but i'll wait till its in paperback, and then wont buy it.

I think what he's getting at is that the LSD isn't lightly only the surface of the tab, it can't be easily wiped off by hands. He's refering to the LSD being deeply stored within the strands of paper "mesh". So the amount which may possibly be obsorbed/taken from the tab by the hands would be so small that it wouldn't affect your trip. And no you can't get high by holding the tab on your hands.

If LSD blotter can survive the australian summer of average temps between 30-43 celcius and not in a freezer/fridge, then I think a little handling between your dealer, you and the plastic bag is not going to affect your tabs. Unless ofcourse your dealer has a habit of holding the tabs for a few hours, then ofcourse he may trip instead! ah ha!

movies on acid? shiite maynard, i'd rather go skydiving. or scuba, mountainbiking, skiing, paragliding - anuthing in nature sprinkled w/adrenalin...or facepaint friends with liqqy at bush doofs as liqqy glows under UV. or jam wicked tunage in the studio with oh, a number of producers you listen to...or go astral - if over 2,500 ug - and do datamining work in the Akashik Hall of records....or strategic planning at the CCCC hyperspace HQ, or facilitate interventive psychotherapy sessions for acid casualties that all of a sudden tap into one or another level of the Gay Spy Conspiracy (TM) and need immediate help. movies - hmmm. why y'all will be saying 'try a videogame duuude...

p.s. Avatar sucked eggs, took all of 5 minutes to get over it and leave. i hear you need ~250 ug to start appreciating. but i'll wait till its in paperback, and then wont buy it.

They wanna try something new and just kick it at someone's house.
There'll be sober people around who can drive if they want to do some adventures.

day after lsd i'm usually at the most motivated part of my week! I'll get up and mow the lawns or something productive. How many tabs did you have, cause that sounds pretty damn crazy for a single!

Same as me dude haha, after 1.5 tabs of the Pink Panther's i actually ended doing housework 8o8o8o

Vacuumed the floor's, dishes done, bins emptied, cleaned the toilet/bathroom haha..

I had this weird urge to do stuff =D

Same as me dude haha, after 1.5 tabs of the Pink Panther's i actually ended doing housework 8o8o8o

Vacuumed the floor's, dishes done, bins emptied, cleaned the toilet/bathroom haha..

I had this weird urge to do stuff =D

Thats because acid gives u insights and changes ur thinking, spirit, body and mind and gives u positive thoughts. I also too have psychedelic afterglows where i feel very peaceful and motivated to do things.

When is the best time to start doing nangs on a trip?

During the comeup, peak or the tail end?

I'm planning on tripping in a week and wanted to know when I should make sure I'm at a mates place to do some nangs.

spread them across different parts of the trip. I personally enjoy them most during the peak of it all. It's like reaching an epiphany. If you can get more, then get as many as you possibly can and experiment with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.