• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD Daily use as an Anti-Depressant

Riemann Zeta said:
Ah, but AMT is a strong MAOI (more so than a psychedelic), so watch out for typical MAOI related side effects.

AMT is one of those weird rarities of psychedelia that I have always wanted to try but never encountered. Apparently it is also quite the effective stimulant.

AMT at antidepressant dosages will be a negligible MAOI... in fact I have my doubts that it actually ties up MAO enough to be considered an MAOI at full dosages, considering the combinations I have done with it. It is, however, a great stimulant/psychedelic... if you get the chance to try it, do. It's beautiful, my favorite recreational substance which is also fantastic for therapeutic purposes in the same manner as MDMA except it allows a much calmer, more intellectual experience.

It was used in Russia as an antidepressant... it's very effective in that regard. Daily or every-other-daily 5mg dosing can be a great way to aid in relieving depression, and after a full dose I feel a lingering antidepressant effect for 2-3 days.

Even if the LSD itself didn't help as a daily anti-depressant there's always the possibility that the nor-placebomine would.

I've never heard of hydergine before?

it is prescribed for anxiety and depression???

what is it???

I wish I could find DMT in my area, there is no sign of it anywhere, last time I even heard of it was like 5 years ago, someone at school synthesized his own...very small amount....too bad..

interested in the hydergine....