• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd and work in the morning

Haha, I just remembered the first time I went to work after staying up all night on LSD.

Aged 16, 5 weak "Black Star" microdots. 6pm to 10 pm shift next evening working in a Pizza Hut kitchen.

There were two of us working in the kitchen that night and the much older guy my new friend had also taken five of these micro dots night before but had picked up sooner because he was older and had years of experience.

Anyway the restaurant was practically dead empty there was only one table with two people on there and I was on what they called the "make table" making the pizzas.

The ticket came through for a small pan margherita with two toppings I believe and it was the only thing I had to do and I was fully trained at this job at the time but no amazing worker in this type of employment.

So you look at the ticket. For example- "small pan margherita with black olives and green chillies."

So I had one small pizza like this to make with 2 toppings with all the time and space in the world.

So I did this and sent it out feeling as though the whole thing was straightforward and perfectly easy and correct until the manager came back into the kitchen annoyed because I had made the pizza completely wrong with two completely wrong toppings and asked me to make it again.

I did so and I kid you not everybody this is still unbelievable to me to this day I made this mistake 5 times in a row where I got it completely wrong, wrong toppings each time thinking I had it totally under control and not being able to comprehend where it had gone wrong.

After this the manager was quite annoyed and he swapped me from make table with "Bran" the older employee who was a full-time and much more competent Pizza Hut worker as well.

Bran made the poor young couple's pizza instantly just right.

Man, can you imagine what they must have been thinking being the only table in the restaurant and having to wait hours for their pizzas to be made 6 times for it to come out right!

100% trye story guys as are all of my tales accounts I promise you all that. Never the slightest exaggeration or even technically incorrect detail because I either remember it exactly as it was or not at all and I am an absolute sticker for being exact with the facts at all times.

Last edited:
Oh man you will be pretty much tripping at work, at least until you get some sleep. I've sorta done it too, but I've had at least 6 hours more between dropping and going to work than that, and I'm talking probably lesser strength too. This is highly unnecessary, you'll find out, I should have just called in sick. I found my ability to focus on stuff work related was simply not happening at all, and I experienced visuals remnants still, even after 15-20 hours.