View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd and work in the morning

Chickenvice

Greenlighter
So i have work in the morning at 11am and i am planning to drop around 8:30pm or 9 depending on when i can get it. The dose should be pretty strong maybe 200mcg so should I still be feeling it in the morning (I haven't tripped in like 5 months so I'm not sure what to expect in the morning) and does anyone have good methods of getting outta that trippy mind state?

LSD at 200ug keeps me awake for at least 14 hours, often even more, and I won't feel off baseline until I get some sleep. Also I wouldn't want to worry about not having enough sleep before work, as well as having 'I have to go to work in a couple hours' in the back of my mind the whole time. But maybe that's just me. A benzo should work though.

Personally I do love LSD-25 to the point that is one of my drug of choice. However I think is very irresponsible to go to work on strong acid trip. Especially because your are back to baseline tolerance! You should wait until you have a free day for it. Are you gonna enjoy the wonderful experience to go to w ok wonderland in the work place? Taking about time and setting. Anyway do whatever you want but is an moronic decision.

Tho study and work in a delivery company and my hours are from 3:00am to 7:00am and once went to work with some after effects of LSD-25, not something I am proud of.

no benzo's on the way to work please.
if you trip and go to work, you will likely feel very confused (like a newbie) - the next day you may want to stay in bed, but don't take benzos to keep going.

You'll wish you hadn't had to go to work... I would just wait until a night when you don't have to work the next day. LSD will have me still altered a little after 12 hours. Best case scenario, you're totally down but you're sleep deprived and have to work. More likely, you're still going to feel a little trippy and work will be quite unpleasant/stressful. It's going to be quite difficult top appear normal.

My first time trying LSD I was in a similar situation.. Got the dose in me around 7-8pm and had work at 3pm the next day. Stayed up until 9-10am and then figured I’d get myself a little shut eye. What I didn’t realize was for me personally when I crash from LSD I need like 12hrs sleep minimum.

Woke up at 4-430 to a phone going off the hook and a pissed off boss.

Never take LSD with work the next day...

-GC

My first time trying LSD I was in a similar situation.. Got the dose in me around 7-8pm and had work at 3pm the next day. Stayed up until 9-10am and then figured I’d get myself a little shut eye. What I didn’t realize was for me personally when I crash from LSD I need like 12hrs sleep minimum.

Woke up at 4-430 to a phone going off the hook and a pissed off boss.

Never take LSD with work the next day...

-GC
I took acid AT work a few times on several different jobs one being a building site but the worst was when I was working as a Dustman because you really had to just keep up with the tow all day.

It was only half of a weak tab in the morning at the start of the round which was one of the longest days ever finishing at 5:30 at night due to having a manual lorry with a lever on the side of the lorry instead of the automatic bin lift, after a morning truck breakdown and then also breaking down too several times again that day we should have been finished by 2 p.m.

Then we finally got to the tip and the lorry broke down at the tip and I had to walk home several miles.

The worst thing was all of that neck and back tension you can get sometimes which just made the whole day hell and I ended up quitting the job the next day convinced that being 6-ft 2 the dustbins were made for midgets and were too short for me and we're hurting my back lol!

I phoned up the very scary female boss Karen at 6am sharp, saying decidedly and confidently word for word- "Karen I'm really sorry I can never do the bins again I'm 6-ft 2 and the bins are made for midgets it's what's making my back bad."

She was pretty fuming and hung up on me.

Of course this was a delusion and I did return to the job in following years and excelled without any such problems haha!

Hope you ate good man. I managed to squeeze in 2 good trips this week, has been a messy one but so worthwhile, has really helped me on so many levels. 320ug Sunday, 300ug wednesday, both good trips, loads of ganja.

I'm actually feeling pretty done in from cannabis today lol! We underestimate the power and impact of the more widely socially accepted substance.

Last edited:
It was some bunk ass fucking research chem it fucked me up way to hard I'm never touching that shit again without testing it

Did the blotter have a awful taste and numb your mouth?. RCs on the street are getting more rare but there are newer devirates of nbombs called nb-oh out there that are tasteless but give a nbomb trip.

Funny story, back when I was a lil' nipper, I decide to do some 2C-E on a sunday night, figuring fuck it, at worst I'll be groggy as fuck in the morning. Get to sleep at 5 am or something Dumb, next thing I know I'm awoken by my cellphone ringing at 9 am... turns out it was my AP chemistry final that day. So I got to high tail it to school and write an exam while still tripping. Bonus: I passed with flying colors.

I've straight up done LSD at work when I know I'm doing something stupidly menial. Stacking boxes on pallettes, sure, why not add a little color to the day...

One time when I was working as a dustman, on a Tuesday night in 2004, I bought 8 "Euro" ecstasy/MDMA pills.

They were really really good. Pure, clean, strong and rushy. They were what I used to call "towerblock" in shape like quite sort of tall all and well pressed firm pills.

I was due at work 6 am Wednesday morning. It was a very physical job. Basically running at full pelt, in, out, here, there, grabbiing and pulling thoudands of heavy, overflowing wheelie bins to drag, empty and return.

On dangerous, busy roads too.

I took the Euros. One or two at a time. From 9 pm to 3 am I had taken 5. I was off my face I'm sure they were 150 mg easily they were really strong pills. 750mg clean MDMA for definite.

I was planning to go to work leaving at 5:30 am. But I decided to take another half pill just to give me some sort of escape from the fact I was going to work off my face on really strong ecstasy and skunk.

I bit off half a pill and almost as soon as I did I was absolutely smashed out of my face it put me over the edge into total ecstasy rushing oblivion.

I did still go into work and smoked a big joint of skunk near to the yard before I arrived for duty. I was OFF MY FACE guys. I was really tripping. Feeling INCREDIBLE.

As high as can be on ecstasy. I sat in the busy early morning staff room, keeping dead quiet until I was assigned to a lorry that day.

They put me on "Victor 8". Big round on a Wednesday out in the country dangerous country Roads with winding bends.

We had a stand-in driver for the day. None of us knew the route. And to make matters worse the lorry was broken down so instead of an automatic bin lift we had a manual one where you have to put the bins on, very carefully walk around the side of the lorry and hold a lever to slowly lift the bins up and empty then back down again.

Massive pain in the ass basically vs automatic bin lift.

Anyway I sat in this lorry and it was still dark as we drove out of the yard and the windows were very steamed up so you couldn't really see out but I was hallucinating magnificently through steamed up windows it was absolutely incredible what I was seeing and feeling. I was thinking how incredible it would have been if I didn't have to be at work right there and then lol!

I did not feel one bit safe about being at work on these dangerous roads and it was a very long day we finished at 5:30 pm at night starting at 6:30 am.

As soon as we finished the round I went into a shop and bought a can of Stella Artois and took my final two and a half pills from the 8 Euros I bought the previous night.

I coped with the day after a certain point but heading into work that morning and sitting in the lorry on the way to the villages was very daunting to say the least.

And I felt so unsafe at the start of the round on those dangerous blind spotted roads.

I had very many experiences like this when I was absolutely off of my face on hallucinogenic substances I include MDMA because the high dosages I took with cannabis I would often be tripping visually more than I do on acid to be honest.

Another occasion I took MDMA pills for 11 days straight while working full-time at Tesco's Superstore I took 54 pills in total they were really strong trippy pills.

Nobody ever twigged that I was off my face during that working period and I was smoking skunk all day as well skiving off whenever I could at work.

Many many more similar tales I was totally crazy as you can see.

Disclaimer- don't do this at home kids haha!

Last edited:
If you're determined to trip even if you've got work the next day, psilocybin mushrooms would be the best option. You can have a solid trip but still get a few hours of decent sleep. I've done this many times in the past when I've had to work weekends. The only downside is that niggling thought in the back of your mind that you've got to be in work in 4 - 5 hours time. I learned to just ignore that thought because I knew I'd be down and fine by then. With LSD, you probably wont be...

Back in 2006-2008 in my heaviest period of psychedelic use (abuse for sure), I used to take psychedelics at work regularly. All sorts of different ones, my favorites were DOC and AMT, though. I wouldn't recommend it at all, I worked in an office with nice people and a boss who left me alone generally, my coworkers had no idea. I had some really good times, but bear in mind I was taking psychedelics 3+ times a week for a long period of time so tripping was quite normal for me. These days I have the same job but I work from home, but I still find taking psychedelics at work to be more or less a waste of psychedelics, in the best case scenario.