• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

lsd alone at night in my room, first time?

Yeah you'll be able to fake sleep easy. And yes, you will get bored. You'd get bored sitting around a room without acid for twelve hours, so triple that with the acid. Have plenty of stimulating, music is essential.

Personally I think that the whole plan sounds like a bad idea. You have over protective parents by the sounds of it, and when you are tripping on acid, being in the same room for 8 hours can get boring. And also for your first time tripping you should take it with someone else. The best setting to take acid in is on a sunny day, go for a walk in the woods with some tunes and friends.

And also, if you have any deep shit going on in your head on the day of the trip, it's advisable to delay it until you feel totally confident that you are going to have a good time.

i think alone is the way to go ive always said if your to afraid to do it alone you shouldn't do it,first of all its going to last a long ass time so you have to accept that it may last 8 to 12 hrs and that time will go really really slow it will literally seem like your tripping an entire day as far as hallucinations go your not going to see someone in your house but you may see various patterns,your shadow having a shadow,etc.Music is like a symphony and its just wonderful that's an average dose ive never had a small dose only had 150micrograms or less and up you may come to realizations about life but its hard for your mind to keep up with them if that doesn't make sense you'll soon understand you will never see the world the same visually and mentally good luck

forgot to mention while you not get bored chillin in your room you will want to explore which i would do even if its 2 in the morning because while being anywhere on lsd its enjoyable your eyes want to see more also nice to have pot before and smoke during to keep peaking

thx. btw i can't do it with friends or outside of the house, last year my parents found out that i was doing weed, so i got in trouble, so i'm never allowed to leave the house now. anyways so if i delay this, i won't have a chance till next year once i'm in college, and my parents are always home, and i'm at school when they're at work, so night is the only chance i'll get

might as well wait to be honest. sounds like you're in a pretty lock down situation atm

haha so i guess i'm gonna do it! lol so anyone have tips how to get through the whole night? can i just spend the whole night in my thoughts and think about my life and future, or will i get bored and have a bad trip? i plan to have a mp3, but i only want to use it if i start getting bored. will i need anything else?

Tv and a film would be useful. Might get a little dull otherwise with it being pitch black outside and you having to trip in silence.

sounds like a stupid idea. you are just gonna get paranoid about being caught since you are not in an open setting

If all goes to hell like you start freaking out just chill and accept scariness for being awesome ive never had a bad trip but i think scary shit is bad ass

watch the wall by pink floyd even if for some odd reason you dont like pink floyd watch it anyway free on youtube

thanks everyone. i actually plan on doing it on saturday night, so i won't have school the next day. my only real concern now is my parents because they come and check on me. will i be able to hear them come, and will i be able to close my eyes when they're there? i'll go to bed around 11-12. my parents usually come around 1 to check. then at 5am when my dad goes to work, then again at 9 am when my mom goes to work. so at 1 and 5 i'll have to act like i'm alseep, and at 9 my mom sometimes talks to me, like asks yes or no questions like for a minute. will they figure out i'm on acid, or can i get away with this? the rest of the day i'll be home with my sister, like starting from 11am. by then no one will be able to tell, right? thx

WTF!!! I'm assuming you're over 5 years old. I'd tell those psychopaths to get a life. I'd personally slip them the mickey - it would have an overall more beneficial effect.

WTF!!! I'm assuming you're over 5 years old. I'd tell those psychopaths to get a life. I'd personally slip them the mickey - it would have an overall more beneficial effect.

Yes instead of taking that lsd yourself, put it in your dad's coffee, then you won't have to worry about him checking on you in the morning.

Bad Idea with your parents about. Id say leave solo tripping until later. Plus Tripping with your friends could be more fun cause then you could laugh and talk shit to pass the long hours

Yes instead of taking that lsd yourself, put it in your dad's coffee, then you won't have to worry about him checking on you in the morning.
YES. Liquid would be better though. What a way to wake up in the morning! =D

This sounds like such a spectacularly bad idea. I think you know this, hence you asking.

If you are worrying about your parents catching you when you are tripping, it's likely to make for a bad experience. Save it for a better time.

i think youll be ok. first time i did acid was in the same situation, and i had a blast. even if you have a "bad" trip, i doubt that one tab could get you to the point where you make enough ruckus to wake your parents. i actually used to do this a lot, when i was 17/18, drop acid by myself when the parents were asleep. for me, the hardest part wasnt the trip, it was the next day when i was burned out as hell and just layed in my room tired and sleeping all day. my parents would always wonder what was up when i did that but oh well.