• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides LSD-25 tabs (Very Clean …..new batch, stomach discomfort?)

somebody else needs to stick a tab up their ass and report it here

don't make it be me cmon
Well actually, some body did! Except IMO was wrong candidate, invalidating the trial.

Despite being a v high wise compassionate non prejudiced v v clever man (DESPITE being from Fraggle Rock lol where pity on them really (I mean just look at bird!)

(Lol just kidding bird you know I love you mate but I do see it you've been right proper irreversibly Ozzie govt brainwashed despite your true intentions honest selfless efforts and no way your fault either bro you done nothing wrong)

Perforated! Post Atelier ofc. Despite maybe his did abandon too credit as well but say, past addiction to brothels all day

His meth use I think he was too morally concrete firm personad, for that to currupt his pure nature.

He took loads of LSD too. Without bragging. Except, unlike me bizarre I know somehow relinquishing LSD tolerance with v specific variable precise longterm dosing approach incl daily use at periods

He was full victim sadly to LSD tolerance.

Making it mute v quickly.

I knew this too, growing.

In Jan 2019 1st time scored acid 6 years, 1P then, 200 mics was unexpectedly epic!

But I entered it kinda depressed re fast increasing tolerance, muting it.

Took 100 mics 2 days later.

Even 300 next night dropped so short it depressed me lol.

I didn't trip again until 200 1P 4th July 21. Wickkked trip too.

For the above reason.

But Oct began using 1cP near daily. Micro, mini, macro doses always precise, all over flexibly.

Soon, I seemed to not have a tolerance!

Old rules no longer applied. Maybe a priming of our consciousness dunno..

Anyway sorry.

Yes Perforated did plug some tabs once, but I think like crack, meth is antidote to LSD plus his own tolernace.

But. This plugging LSD if done just right, it's ev thing I say swear.

It's a level of tripping up, but long as 200-250 mics only, it's v duffere different ti oral.

Little more like extacy, less or no mental struggle just purely warm hapoyveasy v sociable trip with introspection and visual of a 500 mic oral easy.

Last edited:
yea i remember that - that's when he changed his name to Perforated from the other name....

that dude was outta control - eating acid everyday right after he quit tweeking everyday :facepalm:

and then he retired from here to go write a book :hai:

:shrug:

yea i remember that - that's when he changed his name to Perforated from the other name....

that dude was outta control - eating acid everyday right after he quit tweeking everyday :facepalm:

and then he retired from here to go write a book :hai:

:shrug:
Yes he was though still such an open minded observant calm understanding of others caring man I grew mounting respect for in brief time.

Not saying that in retal Krinks.

Judt I always give a little testament for him lol.

Well well stoned too after chiropractors.

Oh yea... He was cool

just a bad reference point for me since we're not really on the same plane
See, and sure identically, I cross more folks never going to share a plain nor attempt too

But I still try to look over barriers, obstacles.

It's the true man of the heart I simply like to know.

So he displayed to me, ego wise and his mature neutral attitude to anybody, never lowered into silly BL drama.

Was always a real giver too.

And in near time was a v kind genuine understanding too friend and support to me.

I respected him a lot anyway, never saw much glance of him ever letting himself down.

I think he was going through a real growing, maturing phase in life too before departing.

Auto! Are you plugging blotter or liquid?
Yo sorry mate I missed this.

Was actually blotter. LL so well holding the consistent 100 mics

WoW soft original batch it was. I absorbed dustilled water into a ten strip that one mad night, as it just softens it more.

Managed the perfect insertion ideal say i inch up was it? But it's intuitive as key is don't push right through into rectum, bowel.

The canal, 1 inch in though seens perfect.

In swift direct insertion I inserted 10 tabs, a legit mg stongly no doubt too

Perfedtly. Every tab against rectum wall perfect place.

10 tabs is bit of feat though, and I still say ONLY single tine ever Acid verged on overdose for me re afterwards.

But 2-3 tabs, like .i say shortly softened up distilled water, easy as pie.

And f wicked man I swear.
Mic for (5 x as many lol) mic and real different headspace subjective experience.

I put L 25 in my eyes dozen times prob, before 2005, strange that.

It WORKS lol! But v diff to oral, plugging too.

So odd. The plugged side connected to opposite brain side too

Was weird anyway.can't describe it.

Also earen 1 legit milligram too no tolerance in past. (To name such a few lol)Nothing nothing like plugging it thogh still.

Ended up taking oral 5 mg's total 48 hrs twice that year, no slight çonsequence.

I alao plugged extacy in 2002-3. Hence my comparison,

Plugging exstacy too is indisputably stronger, faster too
herefore Faster delived load, and very quantatively different.

Again more immediately little care freed cloud like disinhibited very warm high sociable sensual experience.

it's heavy on mind though too IME again, acid plugged.

Never grating but fuck plugging all my life's tabs I shidder at keeping my mind lol no jk.

See, and sure identically, I cross more folks never going to share a plain nor attempt too

But I still try to look over barriers, obstacles.

It's the true man of the heart I simply like to know.

So he displayed to me, ego wise and his mature neutral attitude to anybody, never lowered into silly BL drama.

Was always a real giver too.

And in near time was a v kind genuine understanding too friend and support to me.

I respected him a lot anyway, never saw much glance of him ever letting himself down.

I think he was going through a real growing, maturing phase in life too before departing.

that's great but that's not really what im talking about

im talking more in a lab rat controlled study kind of way if ya follow me

:caffeine:

On the topic of LSD varying by batch, I suspect it has to be variances in dose, set, setting and physiology over time. I can't think of many chemicals that could fit onto paper to be cut alongside LSD in reasonable doses. If we were having something unbelievably dosed even, like 2mg (not mic, mg) tabs, then maybe somebody's cutting it with something cheaper to get like LSA, but LSA requires much higher doses and I've never heard of it being detected on blotter even once. There's an argument that a 25X-NBOMe, DOX or other lysergamide (LSM for example was very cheap at one point) could be used to cut acid though, and still test positive with an Ehrlich reagent due to the presence of indole from the remaining uncut amount of LSD. While this should be true, other reagents (Marquis, Mecke, Hoffman) can test for NBOMes, I don't think other lysergamides or DOX's could be as easily tested for.

The likelihood of this occurring and having never shown up on a site like drugs-data would be very low though. Most people working with acid on the street care about purity, and other than fools passing off direct imposters as 25X-NBOMe compounds, I almost never hear of DOX's outside of Europe, and I essentially never hear of lysergamides known to have unique effects (1-subs should metabolize instantly into LSD, I believe). I suspect that the otherwhelming majority of cases of LSD batches varying in effect are just the result of variance in dose, set, and setting. It reminds me of how so many people claim to have smoked "laced" weed when they first start (and have absolutely no tolerance, and often were children), proclaiming as to how it must have been PCP or DMT, since they usually view these as "scary" drugs that just sound like alphabet soup to them. They then go on to describe lighting a joint normally (ruling out a PCP dipper) and describe a common anxiety attack with no signs of having smoked changa or enhanced leaf.