• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides LSD-25 tabs (Very Clean …..new batch, stomach discomfort?)

Dextro .45

Bluelighter
I’ve been using Rick & Morty blotter LSD-25 tabs 100ug and these have been the cleanest, most pleasurable acid I’ve even taken, every tab I take is sooooo amazing. Zero negative effects. Extremely CLEAN as I like to describe it

I recently received Simpsons blotter art tabs and I experienced mild to moderate stomach discomfort, like one one experience while taking Psilocybin mushrooms. Weird ah….I’m thinking this new batch is NOT LSD-25 and in fact a RC analog, such as the pro-drug 1P-LSD or some other analog

Anyone have any experience with something like this ?

The effects were day and night. New batch wasn’t even pleasurable and felt negative after stomach discomfort wore off

My original Rick&Morty tabs are like Orange Sunshine lol, the cleanest purest acid I’ve ever taken. I should’ve bought an entire sheet and stored it in the fridge crisper lol

There is no such thing as LSD that doesn't cause stomach discomfort. It has nothing to do with the product being "clean" the original trials with sandoz list stomach discomfort, its a side effect of LSD. You lucked out by not getting it the first time. There is no such thing as LSD that won't cause it in anyone. Just like there are no opioids that don't cause constipation in some people. That is how side effects work it never happens all the time, to everyone.

What you need to do is get a sheet a good LSD (whatever that means) and then get someone to administer it (or the other acid) to you blind (they know and you don't). I want to see you pick out the clean acid in a blind taste. You had it in your mind the acid was bad after the stomach discomfort so its all bad. Give me the bad acid and I promise you I wont have stomach issues. That's the thing with bad acid, then is never any external conformation, if hundreds of other people bought that print there should be other people saying its bad too. I have never seen any print universally condenmed as bad by all. There are a lot of people here who believe this crap and I refuse to argue with people who don't blind test. Even at woodstock lots of people took the brown acid and had a great trip. Its almost never the acid, its the user and their suggestibility. Even the impurities in LSD, like iso-lsd are just inactive, I'm sure what chemical causes GI issues at 10 micrograms, seems more likely its just the LSD.

Also 1p and all the analogues are no more likely that LSD to cause stomach issues, its unlikely that's what you took anyway. I follow erowids testing results and for the last few years LSD has just been LSD, the only time you ever see 1p when someone sends in labelled 1p blotters. It sounds good but the widespread switcharoo never really happened.

There is no such thing as LSD that doesn't cause stomach discomfort.
I strongly disagree.
In the 70s and 80s I got a lot of strong clean blotter that had zero tummy discomfort.
Sure, you might not be inclined to eat a big meal. But every good drug except weed has that same effect.

Stomach discomfort is typical of lsd effects. Eat heathly and trip on empty stomach. When I take at least 3 tabs or more I will most likely throw up during the come up.

I have trips on same sheet where I get zero. And trips where I get alot.

I’ve taken LSD probably 20-30 times since age 18 (now 40)

Lately (since last summer) I take a 100ug tab every Saturday as I have the place to myself, gf home around 6:30pm

It’s ALWAYS a Clean & positive experience ……Super Clean, just positive mental & emotional head space, with dopaminergic euphoric energy on top of the trippy experience. AMAZING FOR SEX ….damn, most amazing sex you’ll ever have. Doing crazy animalistic erotic sensual stuff. The most amazing oral sex (receiving & giving) you’ll experience, having my girl giving me a slow erotic bj is heaven

Anywho…….set & setting were great….but this batch gave me mild to moderate stomach discomfort and a different head space. Definitely something a little off with these tabs.

LSD is the cleanest feeling, like someone who takes illicit Racemic Amphetamines paste…..then tries pharmaceutical Desoxyn / Methedrine (d-Methamphetamine) the cleanest amphetamine you’ll ever experience.

I love LSD-25 standard 100ug tabs. Perfect functional dosage

I strongly disagree.
In the 70s and 80s I got a lot of strong clean blotter that had zero tummy discomfort.
Sure, you might not be inclined to eat a big meal. But every good drug except weed has that same effect.
You didn't get stomach discomfort, that doesn't mean someone else did not. Stomach discomfort is based on other factors, not the batch. Once again if t was listed a side effect of Sandoz LSD than any LSD, including your "super clean" LSD can cause it too. Its like saying I didnt get constipation from my opiod prescription, it must be clean oxycontin. This stuff must not cause constipation, because i pooped just fine. You can see the holes in the logic there right? Not getting a side effect doesn't mean no one else did.

First couple of times i was ok after that quite often would spew my guts on the way up after that the journey would begin .Others seemed to be ok others not ...everyones metabolism operates in their own way i guess

You didn't get stomach discomfort, that doesn't mean someone else did not. Stomach discomfort is based on other factors, not the batch. Once again if t was listed a side effect of Sandoz LSD than any LSD, including your "super clean" LSD can cause it too. Its like saying I didnt get constipation from my opiod prescription, it must be clean oxycontin. This stuff must not cause constipation, because i pooped just fine. You can see the holes in the logic there right? Not getting a side effect doesn't mean no one else did.
Again, everybody is different. I don't dispute that. Just saying that I personally never had tummy issues with acid.

On the other hand, psilocybin shrooms almost always give me a little nausea at first. It's not terrible, but it happens nearly every time.

YMMV

Dr Seuss acid has zero side effects and zero bodyload. And you can get to sleep pretty much straight after the trip. That's the only acid I've found with no side-effects.

And the reports from people who were taking sandoz back in the 40s isn't reliable - someone taking acid for the first time isn't worth trusting for their opinion. You need someone who'se taken it thousands of times who you know understands what the side-effects really are and what's really happening. I've heard people say "Well, Hoffman had a bad trip so that means acid is always liable to cause bad trips" - Bullshit. Taking something for the first time is enough to give anybody a bad trip or physical issues because they are scared shitless, panicking and frightened - and what do you when you're scared? Well, you have stomach discomfort and shit yourself. That's nothing to do with the acid.

Last edited:
Of course it's possible your newer acid is not the same as the last stuff but I think it's more likely the acid is fine and something else is different and causing your stomach issues.

My method for zero stomach issues is buccal administration and an empty stomach when I trip. If I eat breakfast that day it will be a small one and light, just an apple or something.

I think I have found 'decent' acid to be better for stomach issues and bodyload but it could be in my head. The Dr Suess Ismene mentions is really good and I've heard good things about Gammagoblin as well.

Stomach discomfort is typical of lsd effects. Eat heathly and trip on empty stomach. When I take at least 3 tabs or more I will most likely throw up during the come up.

I have trips on same sheet where I get zero. And trips where I get alot.

I'm the opposite.. I eat heartily before venturing out as I think allot of time stomach discomfort can come from not eating for decent periods.

I'm the opposite.. I eat heartily before venturing out as I think allot of time stomach discomfort can come from not eating for decent periods.

Absolutely - I'm with you on that

Empty stomach sucks because then I get hungry and then I sometimes don't know what to make - or if I do eat while I'm tripping sometimes I feel like I ate too much or too fast - or nothing sounds good to me - or whatever my major malfunction is

Now as a sidenote, I do have a sheet that gives me the stomach flips a little more than the other for some reason - but I think it's because the other sheet is a little more potent

When I get the stomach flips (nervous stomach) that usually means I'm about to have a good trip - so to me, that's a good sign

If I have any other stomach issues, it's because of what I ate earlier or usually even the day before and I sometimes have digestive issues anyway - but it just kinda sucks if it happens while I'm tripping like anything that doesn't go right while I'm tripping

I've said this before, taking a shit on acid isn't fun because I either sit there too long and it's never good to sit there too long - or I can't stop wiping my ass - so I try to avoid that altogether

:pooprocket:

Absolutely - I'm with you on that

Empty stomach sucks because then I get hungry and then I sometimes don't know what to make - or if I do eat while I'm tripping sometimes I feel like I ate too much or too fast - or nothing sounds good to me - or whatever my major malfunction is

Now as a sidenote, I do have a sheet that gives me the stomach flips a little more than the other for some reason - but I think it's because the other sheet is a little more potent

When I get the stomach flips (nervous stomach) that usually means I'm about to have a good trip - so to me, that's a good sign

If I have any other stomach issues, it's because of what I ate earlier or usually even the day before and I sometimes have digestive issues anyway - but it just kinda sucks if it happens while I'm tripping like anything that doesn't go right while I'm tripping

I've said this before, taking a shit on acid isn't fun because I either sit there too long and it's never good to sit there too long - or I can't stop wiping my ass - so I try to avoid that altogether

:pooprocket:
I was thinking earlier on this.

It's been personally a lifelong experience/annoyance taking acid for me.

I believe science itself decrees it case, 5ht or close, receptors in stomach too.

Plugging acid which is insane and wonderfully sensuous & transcendental, does negate this tummy mostly!

So for example one February '21 day I plugged 600 mics, zero tummy gripe.

Blllasted to space!

Orally, 600 mics can be painful initial hours.

Past peak it's bliss.

Plus once the tummy shit has bypassed, can re-dose any amount and come up mega, without being conscious any tummy stuff just pure wickedness.

One reason I have always redosed strategically.

It's like breaking through tide surf. Other side, smooth calm sea fun time.

I think a degree of it may be psychosomatic too.

Mental emotional tensions held, formed locked in our fast dissolving always temporary DFMNetworks, perhaps expressing in process as stomach pain which resonates.

Maybe in 60's to 80's we were different collectively re this how minds, emotions coped etc hence reports no tum trouble?

If I could change one thing about acid, it would be remove all stomach effects.

Plugging achieves this. So mind stretchihg though. 230-250 mics max needed really even 450 is overkill.

Do you find that plugging roa affects duration in any way?
Hi. Yes, it does alter the all round signature. Comeup is different, really better to stay at 250 max IME, even 450 ug is so stimulating & physically intense rising up the spine for about 4 hours unenjoyable but nothing horrendous.

250 is like a more lucid 1 mg oral trip.

Lasts lot longer too on a plateaued peak, like 10 hours later still feels like a 4-5 hour in oral trip.

I had a crazy & fantastic trip Feb 2021 plugging 600.

But the whole milligram in August 21 while I had a recurrence of Covid in my Nervous system, lasted 60 hours and on Tuesday morning it still felt like a 400 ug trip.

It really saves though on usual comeup anxiety and nausea, is more transcendental.

Just so strong though.