• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD - 110 or 220 mics?

Candy-flipping is great! I do get a pretty hefty crash coming down from one though but the experience is well worth it!

I've only used NBOMe (25i) once at a festival and started with 500ug + 500ug an hour later. At this level it had quite pronounced open eye visuals that were very colourful and pleasant, mentally it is nothing like LSD and much more like a low dose of MDMA or so. Quite clear in the head, a bit stimulating and chatty. I later went on to take a lot more NBOMe throughout the night and had INCREDIBLE closed eyed visuals, mental effects did not really change much though. It's perhaps worth getting to try but as many people will say it's mostly eye candy with little depth. NBOMes are also notoriously unsafe, so if you can get what appears to be legit LSD I'd stick with that!

I've came into possession of what is said to be 1000mcg blotters of 25i-nBOME, complexed with HPBCD, I will be giving them ago, starting with one tab, I guess the appeal with them is the price compared to LSD. I'll give them a go anyway, I won't be making it a regular thing. I've heard about it being unsafe, usually as a result of people going over the top with dosage, often through insufflation.

Last edited: