View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD - 110 or 220 mics?

Firth

Bluelighter
So I tried mushrooms ther other day at home with the parents in bed (went well) and I'm going for a full dose in the forest this weekend. I've also used DMT (mostly positive experiences), LSD is next up. I will be obtaining what are reported to be 110u blotters.

So, 110 or 220, how would the effects compare?

I find lower doses to be more social and more recreational. That being said, the real magic seems to happen above 200 micrograms. I suppose it is really up to you as far as your intentions. If you generally handle psychedelics quite well and you're looking for an unforgettably profound experience, I say take 2.

Whenever you find LSD, it's always best to start with a single dose and titrate up. If you feel that you might want to try a 220 mcg dose, get three blotters. Try 110 first, then try 220 later if you feel like it.

Got one 200 microgram blotter instead, might as well get the full experience, dropping it on Saturday night hopefully but I hear that it may have cross-tolerance with mushrooms which I am probably having 3gms of tomorrow, so I may delay the LSD for a week because I have a week off work then.

Last edited:
1.5G of mushrooms for your first time seems pretty reasonable. 3-3.5G Of Mushrooms for your second time(you're doubling the dose for your 2nd time... ?). And 200 mics of LSD for your THIRD psychadelic experience ever(not counting DMT).

I don't want to be rude but I wouldn't advice this to any psychadelic novice.

You'd better let some space in between your experiences to enjoy the novelty. Better try 2.5G of shrooms instead of 3.5G. And half of that 200µg LSD tab.

Work up from there :)

Don't feel I got much off 1.5g, I have 7g dry and 4x capsules containing around 0.35g mushrooms each. I plan to divide it as equal as possible between the 3 of us so it should work out to just under 3g each.

Also is half a tab really possible? How would I know if the LSD evenly distributed across the whole tab?

Also is half a tab really possible? How would I know if the LSD evenly distributed across the whole tab?

If the blotter was laid correctly, it will be evenly distributed. But I would not take half a tab. In all likelihood your tab is not 200 micrograms, that amount on one tab is exceptionally rare. It's much more likely to be somewhere between 60-120 micrograms. Taking half of that could be very disappointing.

110 mcg is pretty strong. Start with that.

^ This.

Most dosages stated online (and often by dealers) are over-estimated and higher than the actual dosages. 100ug of LSD is certainly a "full experience".

That said if you haven't had the dosage of your blotter tested it's likely not the stated dosage either, and if you're getting it in person as someone who hasn't been buying LSD for some time, even less likely. Most likely if you run into blotter on the street it's going to be anywhere from 40-120ug. Strong blotters being 100-150. 200+ aren't as common as the 100s but I hear more dealers claiming their 100ug blotters are 200-250ug than I see people who actually know their dosage :p

Blotter reported to be 200ug was dropped 15-20 minutes ago. I'll report back.

Everything is breathing and twisting and more vivid as expected. Mood remains as it was before, no noticeable changes, maybe some minor anxiety. Pretty bad jaw tension & some muscle/joint tension.

I bet this would of been really good in a nature setting in the day - The way everything is more vivid, etc. I might go for a walk on the beach when the sun is coming up.

I've just noticed the computer monitor warping and moving around slightly, very amuzing, also text is sort of flashing and pulsating.... and flowing like a river with lines being in opposite directions.

Last edited:
I recommend you go and enjoy the trip now, and take a physical notepad if at all... one of the reasons being that we don't really allow live tripreports.

You can use the chat.tripsit.me channel for online tripsitters though.

It's cool, just put on some lovely music if you haven't already, maybe take a little walk outside if it is nice/safe, or make a drawing. We have a trip activities thread, just use the search engine or the link to the PD Index below.

I recommend you go and enjoy the trip now, and take a physical notepad if at all... one of the reasons being that we don't really allow live tripreports.

You can use the chat.tripsit.me channel for online tripsitters though.

It's cool, just put on some lovely music if you haven't already, maybe take a little walk outside if it is nice/safe, or make a drawing. We have a trip activities thread, just use the search engine or the link to the PD Index below.

Thank you. Thank you so much. I am glad I paid attention to your advice. I see what it is with psychedelic drugs now... you really have to be gone.

Last edited:
A little walk?

My area is far from safe (especially of a Saturday night) with gangs being out, etc, but the rain was absolutely lashing it down so I figured no one would be about. I put my headphones in, said goodnight to my sister and left the house.

A little walk turned into wondering for three hours and ending up a dripping wet mess. It was the most interesting and most fun experience of my life.

Well... I notice that I really played a part in the music that I listened to (see below, that's just one example, I didn't type too much up because I was just enjoying the high)- I typed things on my phone while walking around disconnected but it seems to have deleted them. I hate technology.

(THE DOORS - WHEN YOU'RE STRANGE)
So, let me try and get you into the setting and setting I was in at the time; I was walking down the street at 2:30AM, with this song blasting down my ears; rain battering me in the face; I'm on my way back home after yet another unsuccessful date no-one wants me, thinking about how much of a bad person I am, I'm a weirdo; I am strange; Nobody wants to talk to me, nobody understands or appreciates me, I live alone and that's the way I like it a lot of the time, I'm a dark person... I think I will just get in and drink a shit load of strong spirits and cry until I pass out. Sigh.

Last edited:
Psychedelics like to bring to the surface emotions and memories we've tried to bury deep inside ourselves. It can be painful at first but if you take heed it's a good thing that'll help you make positive changes - there's no sense hiding those feelings within, it's important to let them out and have that emotional release, then to look at what's causing them and fix the root problem.

Maybe the song itself has some helpful advice?

"People are strange, when you're a stranger" - as someone who used to suffer pretty bad social anxiety (which coincidentally psychedelics eventually cured), I used to think like you - "Nobody likes me" or "Everyone's judging me" or "That person on the street's looking at me weird". Notice the pattern? Every one of those statements is actually me judging someone else, not being judged myself. Anxious and insecure people tend to plaster their expectations over everyone and everything around them, making assumptions that everything and everyone is against them, unfairly judging those people and their environment, and as a result feeling attacked and weak.

Get a piece of paper and take some time to write about the feelings you experienced during your trip - what did you feel exactly again? Why do you think you felt that? Back to the last answer - was your last answer an honest reflection or an attempt at assuming a defeatist attitude and inflating the bad things and assuming there's no way of dealing with them - or was it more optimistic? If it was the former, try and think of an answer that fits the latter. If it was the latter, see even you know it's not all bad :)

As someone's who's been a "stranger" myself it's rough, and I hid it from myself for a long time and told myself I was happier being alone, psychedelics brought it to the surface and at first I just called it "bad trips" or whatever and refused to deal with it, but one day me and a good friend took the time to spend one of my trips addressing the core issue and it's not 2 years and 6 months later to the day that I've been anxiety free :)

Approach the world with a smile, and the world will smile back. :D <3

I found that I could really set any mood depending on what music I was listening too which I find very interesting.

I could either crush what ego I do have, resulting in feelings of being benevolent or I could amplify it a lot to the point where I feel omnipotent and supreme.

I am very glad to hear your trip went well. I am a huge fan of LSD. it is a beautiful chemical, i have taken 300 micrograms of Lsd mixed with 150 miligrams of 87% pure MDMA. it was amazing. If you liked LSD i highly recomend candyfliping. It was a profond experience. I was at Electronic Daisy Carnival New YOrk when i did that. I saw DJ snake live, it was AMAZING!!!! highly recomened.

I plan to try this next time I use LSD, I love MDMA so candy-flipping sounds good. I may try hippy-flipping (I think that's what it's called?) some time too, mushrooms + MDMA.

I've heard a lot about NBOMe also, is this worth using? How does it compare to an LSD trip?

I have noticed LSD has much... Sharper and more pronounced visuals, they are not blurry etc, screens were covered in circles containing the full colour spectrum, so were the walls and ceilings of my house, and they were spinning, exactly like this; http://img.wonderhowto.com/img/73/3...s-for-your-nexus-7-will-trip-you-out.w654.jpg but said circles looked something more like the bottom left one in this image: http://art-educ4kids.weebly.com/uploads/8/9/6/9/8969100/5426711_orig.png?290 , It was quite fascinating, I didn't noticed any closed eye visuals but I might of of been looking hard enough.

Outside, lights looked very sharp, in a way, it was like being in TRON. Street lights and traffic lights looked amazing with colourful lens flare protruding from them.

Currently working on a full trip report... I should have it ready in a few hours. Gonna be a fairly long one.

Last edited: