• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides LSA Worth trying?

We were talking MG seeds, and going for fresh. By the way, think about herbicides; it makes sense to grow your own! Your neighbor might hate you, but the plant will be yours and kept free of chemicals. Earlier I was recommending just finding them anywhere. Now I’m concerned about municipal parks folk doing weed spraying. They usually mark the zones, but not always.
Wouldn’t want to include concentrated herbicides in our extracts!

Exactly DrumTripper !

Even homeowners use toxic substances like Roundup so it's better to grow your own to avoid complications like this. It's not like MG's or their seeds are illegal so it's a no-brainer IMHO ;)

Anybody tried freezing the fresh seeds? They're pretty good medicine when green, straight off the vine. If harvested and frozen immediately for later psychedelic green smoothies, how do they hold up?

Exactly DrumTripper !

Even homeowners use toxic substances like Roundup so it's better to grow your own to avoid complications like this. It's not like MG's or their seeds are illegal so it's a no-brainer IMHO ;)

I don't think you have to worry about Roundup toxicity from a few MG seeds... despite all the negative hype, glyphosate is one of the safest herbicides (people have ingested large amounts of the concentrate in suicide attempts, and they've survived) - the main issue with it is that the solvent they use to get the plant to absorb it is a strong irritant to aquatic life, and that lax regulations are causing it and other herbicides to be massively overused, thus harming biodiversity. If there's a drug where you ought to be worried about pesticides, it's marihuana, because growers are often dousing that stuff with doses of insecticides and fungicides that any regulation-bound crop farmer could only dream of.

That said, eating plants of uncertain identity you found in the wild is always associated with a degree of risk, so yeah, growing your own morning glories sounds like the better idea.

I remember herbiciding cut-blocks back in the early 90s; our boss showed us how toxic glycophosphate really was by drinking from the container. He took three solid mouthful gulps and went “ahhhhhh,” as if replete. The LD50 is way up there, much more than one could drink, but it’s unknown what the long term effects are.
Still, the important part is that you don’t know what folks are spraying, especially if they use a systemic poison, from their yard, the taproots (40 feet deep) will carry the poison over to your side of the yard.
But, yeah, grow yer own, eh!

I thik that LSA is very worth trying, IME it has been one of the most potent entheogenic experience in high doses, it's dreamy-euphoric quality it's on a class of it's own.
Never had side effects except for the vasoconstriciion that it's intense and disturbing but can be mitigated.
Having sex during the HBWR peak is surreal and magical.
It can connect you to higher realms and conscience, is much more spiritual than LSD in my experience.

I ate a dose of hbwr seeds many years ago. Did nothing. Think I had a sore stomach maybe, it's been so long I can't remember. Can definitely attest to the discussion here about old seeds being sold that aren't very active with that experience.

I ate a dose of hbwr seeds many years ago. Did nothing. Think I had a sore stomach maybe, it's been so long I can't remember. Can definitely attest to the discussion here about old seeds being sold that aren't very active with that experience.
I had different trips with potent seeds and not so potent seeds, but if you get good ones is really worth it, best thing you can do is grow your own.