• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [LSA Subthread] Dosage of Morning Glory Seeds

Definitely do a cold water extraction. Grind up your seeds with a coffee grinder and double the dose to compensate for loss. If you would eat 200 seeds use 400 seeds for a cold water extraction. I used 500 and had a good trip. Put your ground up seeds in a glass of cold, distilled water. You can put them right in and filter later or put them in tea bags to keep them separated. When you put them in the glass stir them up. Put the glass of water in a cold dark place (your fridge) for 1 hour, stirring the seed matter ever 15 minutes. If you put the seeds in there without tea bags you will see the seed matter settle at the bottom, the water above it will be light brown. The idea is that the alkaloids separate and stay in the water while most of the seed matter settles at the bottom. Don't eat the mushy seed shit. It might have alkaloids in it still but it will make you throw up. Filter it out with a coffee filter or something like that and drink the water that you have left. If there is any seed matter left it will settle at the bottom and you won't have to drink it. Drink the water slowly over the course of an hour to avoid nausea (cannabis can help with nausea as well). I found this method on another forum I think. Credit goes to whoever I stole it from that I don't remember.

I think that a lot of people leave it in the fridge for way to long. I read a few trip reports that said they had a weak experience with the CWE method, but they had always left it in the fridge for 12-48 hours. I wouldn't waste your time leaving it in there for more than a few hours. I did 1 hour and I had a good trip. I had interesting CEVs and OEVs, and it was a very introspective experience.

Edit: It's possible that they don't affect some people as much, as I would not dare eat the seeds whole because I know they will make me throw up. Even after throwing up between 50 and 100 seeds I had very light but noticeable affects.

I'm not sure about the 'Crimson Rambler', but you can indeed mix and match the others. The Heavenly Blue seeds will give you the least nausea and the most lucid high out of the three.

I'm not sure about milligrams or grams, but a good dose of Morning Glories is 350-400 seeds.

Yeah chewing is not the way to go. Grinding them up in powder can work though. That is way better than chewing. For CWE I doubled the dose that I would want to take normally. I did 500 seeds extracting them for 1 hour and it worked very well. How much nausea do you get from the powdered method? I might have to attempt that.

i used a coffee grinder, ground up 25 grams, and mixed juice in and drank it. i also ate the pulp.
i wasn't trying to extract, just to find a way to get all that powder down.
i was nauseous for a bit, but surprisingly kept it all down.
it was amazing.
one of the hardest trips ive had.
the visuals keep building, i love it.
takes awhile to kick in, but i was going for a good day, could still feel it the next day too.