• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [LSA Subthread] Dosage of Hawaiian Baby Wood Rose (HBWR) Seeds

i bought 100 seeds and they should be here sometime next week, ill report back with a trip report on 6 crushed up seeds next weekend

4 unripe Far North Queensland Alligator Creek Strain will knock your socks off. 50 Ghanaian will do nada. Different sources/batches will have a very different amide content. HBWR hypothetically is active due to a fungus which is sensitive to weather conditions, there are many variables.

I'd start with 5 if I were you however

And remember: cannabis for nausea.

i didnt have any nausea from popping 9 seeds w/o being crushed, would it make a difference to my stomach is they were crushed?

Hi, i recently did some research over the internet and found that morning glory seeds and Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds have LSA in them %) so i went on ebay and checked out some seeds and bought a gram(ten seeds) of HBWR's for ~$2.85 they say its the true hawaiian strain so just a few questions are going through my mind.
1.) will 9 or 10 be enough to feel the effects?
2.) if i try to plant some of them to get more seeds, would they grow?(i live in north-west Illinois, USA)
3.) If i wanted to buy more, are there any stores around NW Illinois that would even sell them?

HBW seeds were my first psychedelic experience.
At first I found it unpleasant, speedy ansxious and very nauseaous.
After throwing up violently the experience began to be very inner.
There was also the CEV's and OEV's which were nice.
I felt sick the next day.
I think there is a poisonous bit to them which needs taking off.
I also advise not doing them soon after eating.
It took 7 seeds to get me into this state.

Scary while doing them but glad that I did.

4-5 of potent seeds, 6-10 if older. If you need more than 10, they are not authentic. I know a fungus is responsible for all ergoline alkaloids in MGS, but I've been working with these seeds half my life and I've never seen variability in authentic HBWR seeds due to anything but age.

I bought some caapi extract for changa and the vendor sent me a freebie of HWBR seeds. They are labeled as the hawaiian strain and it says they are very strong and only to "germinate" 2 at first.

I've always had access to LSD so I never bothered with seeds before. I think I'm going to try em out.. From reading this thread 2 sounds like a low dose but I got like 20 of them so I'll play around with it a bit.

Guess I'll report back sometime!

Erowid dosage chart:

Oral H.B. Woodrose Seed Dosages (by # of seeds)
Threshold 1 - 4
Light 3 - 6
Common 5 - 8
Strong 7 - 12
Heavy 12 +

Personally I have found 8 to start to get some good effects and 14 is a really strong trip with full-on open and closed eye visuals. But the LSA content is so variable that its really like asking how many acid tabs to take you just cant know until you try them. Don't underestimate HBWR tho. Erowid trip reports is full of stories of people who have and I certainly did but they can be a very heavy trip if you have enough.

After morning glories at a low dosage not working for me, I've ordered 8 HBWRS from a headshop for £7.99 + postage and packaging, I plan to do a CWE with 5 seeds, save the three to add to the next lot I buy. Fingers crossed I have an amazing first trip.

Some1 chewed up a BUNCH of these seeds & tripped intensely. I admit it was in addition to a few hits of Tim Leary blotter that were supposedly well preserved so idk which took them away but here's the experience as described by some1. She took the hits of blotter in the early morning having only milk in her stomach. The blotter had no effect for 15 minute car ride so upon reaching her destination & being offered seeds she quickly masticated half a handful. She began to trip immediately. There was vomiting but it seemed pretty, however violent. It was apparently a long trip & she was unable to communicate w/ others as she was in communication telepathically w/ alien beings. They began to pull her upward towards a light, others were floating that way. She became aware just as the pull became strong. She felt fear & was unsure if it was False Evidence Appearing Real of true instinct. She decided not to go w/ them & had to 'swim upriver' to escape the light. Upon returning to Earth she was shown that the alien intentions were pure & she wept for hours. In the end she made some friends but stayed put. Do you think they were taking her somewhere good or tricking her into death? Has anyone else had experience like this?

I had a very similar experience about 6 months ago on my strongest HBWR trip to date. I had the choice of leaving this world behind forever with some sort of alien beings. I think in my case though I thought that I was one of the aliens and that this life was an illusion.

I thought of my friends/family etc and decided to stay in the illusion. The thought passed fairly quickly though and as I came down I just saw it as an interesting (if a little scary) drug-induced delusion so I didn't experience the regret of not going with the aliens like you describe.

In hindsight I have thought that this was my brains interpretation of the beginnings of ego death and that I resisted it, but I don't know.

I've looked all over the place and can't find a good answer, so please forgive me if this has already been answered or if asking this is bad etiquette. I got 50 Indian strain HBWR seeds in the mail today. I've tripped on LSA many times before, but before I have always used Heavenly Blue MG seeds so I'm unsure about dosage for the HBWR. I've found that for the Hawaiian strain you need about 6-8 seeds, for the Madagascar strain you need maybe 3 for a decent trip, but I can't find any useful info on the Indian strain. I'm looking for a good ++ trip, maybe even an on-the-weak-side +++. I was able to achieve this before using about 200 MG seeds. Can anyone reccomend a dosage for me?

Edit: I read that the Hawaiian strain has about 25 micrograms of LSA per seed, and that the Indian strain has about 10-15 micrograms of LSA per seed. I read it on post #11 on this page: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11214 (I'm sorry if posting links to other drug-related forums is against the rules, but I couldn't find anything dosage related about the Indian seeds on BL). If a common dose of the Hawaiian strain is 6 seeds, that would be 150 micrograms of LSA for a common dose. For a 150 microgram dose on Indian seeds you would need between 10 and 15 seeds. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Edit: I ate 10 Indian seeds about 2 hours ago. I can tell that I ingested a substance, and I feel kind of different, but it's not much of anything. At this point I'd say 10 is good for a very light, barely above threshold trip.

Edit: That amount of lsa alone was kind of overwhelming, but it's really senergizing well with weed. I'm feeling pretty good right now and would definitely reccomend this to others.

Last edited:
^I used to find about 10-12 to be a nice strong trip with the regular HBWR's--more was uncomfortable and not much more fun while less was too weak to be worthwhile[unless in combination with something else].

You said that amount was overwhelming--is that referencing physical effects or the trip itself?

Some1 chewed up a BUNCH of these seeds & tripped intensely. I admit it was in addition to a few hits of Tim Leary blotter that were supposedly well preserved so idk which took them away but here's the experience as described by some1. She took the hits of blotter in the early morning having only milk in her stomach. The blotter had no effect for 15 minute car ride so upon reaching her destination & being offered seeds she quickly masticated half a handful. She began to trip immediately. There was vomiting but it seemed pretty, however violent. It was apparently a long trip & she was unable to communicate w/ others as she was in communication telepathically w/ alien beings. They began to pull her upward towards a light, others were floating that way. She became aware just as the pull became strong. She felt fear & was unsure if it was False Evidence Appearing Real of true instinct. She decided not to go w/ them & had to 'swim upriver' to escape the light. Upon returning to Earth she was shown that the alien intentions were pure & she wept for hours. In the end she made some friends but stayed put. Do you think they were taking her somewhere good or tricking her into death? Has anyone else had experience like this?

This sounds like DMT in my experience. Just an overdose of drugs that may actually produce dmt causing a similar experience, this has been my assumption of near death experience involved with drugs. I believe it could very well the body preparing itself for death that the user experiences as near death experience.

I'm kinda frustrated with this server maintenance right now. I vested quite a few minutes in a comprehensive response to guide you and answer your questions--then bam **server crash**--no more response.

I will repeat.

1. The negative come up feelings are due to 2 things: a) the bodies reaction to lysergic amides, and b) the fact that those constituents are basic buffers and upset stomach pH
-LSA also causes vasoconstriction which can be quite pronounced at higher doses; I just remember my legs hurting internally and not from soreness at a dose of 16-17 seeds

If you dose properly, the general consensus is that this is nothing to worry about

You can do a few things to combat the feelings:
1) Balance your stomach pH by drinking something kind of acidic, like Orange Juice
---Some people say Vitamin C potentiates the trip(including me...); while this is unverified, having a healthy intake can only be a positive thing
2. Having a little bit of alcohol (I like some liquor--mixed into my Oj of course) combats vasoconstriction and eases body load in general--just a couple standard drinks though will be the only dose that alcohol will be a worthwhile additive
3. Smoking marijuana is a classic manner to reduce nausea and enhance the quality of the trip in General
--Taking dimenhydrate is another way to combat nausea, but it: adds drowsiness, deliriousness, and suppresses the burp or vomiting reflex--the latter of which actually really sucks!

2) Yes, sort of. In usage of drink preparations to consume LSA, I would take an hour or so to finish the drink, thus reducing the impulse on my stomach, or lowering the instantaneous load and nausea.
As far as waiting a few hours to try to bring the trip back, idk. At higher doses you probably won't want to anyway.

3) I've combined 1. smoked datura and smoked amanitas in addition to adding nitrous or cigarettes into the experience. datura adds a cool but subtle edge. So do the smoked amanitas, and doing those helps combat the dry mouth of the datura. nitrous is a brief addition

Idk about the other things. Maybe lotus smoked would increase relaxation. Nothing should really have a problem interaction with LSA--avoid things that would increase the vasoconstriction though.

5. yes...but why would you want to? If you get it to a pulpy mass, you should just treat it like a dip, or smokeless tobacco and just give it time to absorb into the tissue lining the mouth.

Most people find this disgusting especially after the pavlovian conditioning that hurling binds to taste of the seeds.

Personally I find that the best trips I've ever had on LSA involve grinding and parachuting. one easy step. And you get maximized surface area for quicker absorption anyway (if you want to keep dosing hbwr, invest 10 dollars on a coffeemate grinder--those work wonders)

Glad you enjoy the stuff man, and If you do nothing else different next time at least try drinking a fair quantity of OJ after seed ingestion (they sit on your stomach for hours, so this is worthwhile even 4-5 hours into the trip)
I've really gotten my mileage increased by doing such--like 12+ hours!

looks like i forgot to thank you for this advise at the time. so... THANK YOU!

Once you take the skin off the seeds I have always experienced that no nausea comes along only super dialation of the eyes and imagination land ensues. After removing the skin grab some distilled water soak them for 12 hrs remove water then crush the seeds up and swallow. This helps the dihgestive proccess to give u the best expierience possible. And once the skin from HBWS hits your saliva it turns it into cyanide as a defensive mechanise in the seed skins. Explains the nausia. I dose on 11 seeds using above method. No nausia. Happy tripping.