• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [LSA Subthread] Dosage of Hawaiian Baby Wood Rose (HBWR) Seeds

Ive had a fair amount of experience with HBWR and I cannot imagine taking less than 8 being worthwhile. And yes, I know of the various kinds and have tried plenty batches from different reliable vendors.

Ive had a fair amount of experience with HBWR and I cannot imagine taking less than 8 being worthwhile. And yes, I know of the various kinds and have tried plenty batches from different reliable vendors.

yup and i personally need at least 7 or 8 good seeds as well. some people, however, get effects from a much smaller dose.... 4 seeds might leave you guessing about whether or not they're active, but they might also send a person with different neurochemistry flying.

i've done and shared more than my fair share of HBWR and MG's.
5 is nearly too little HBWR, 15+ is asking for dangerous vasoconstrictive effects.

Buy a cheap ass coffee grinder and blow the shits to smithereens and:
a. parachute and drink OJ (this blows the trip in hyperdrive and helps with all the base you just ingested)
b. make a tasty ass beverage, knowing that alcohols or acids help best with extraction. through experimentation we found the best combination to be:
rum or vodka (1-3 shots) + OJ + some kool aid or concentrate drink mix

enjoy either one
option a is neatest but b is 'funnest'

option 'b' requires ample time and agitation to raise the entropy of mixing to get the mix right. If done correctly it can hit you the fastest and with the alc be the most euphoric

I've tried HWBR only once, but at that time I dosed 8 seeds, which was rather strong yet not overwhelming dosage for then quite inexperienced me - I'd try 5-6 seeds at least, for the first time, but better always aim low if you're not sure. Crushed the seeds and mixed with water, drunk the mix immediately and worked fine.

And yeah, like Fixed5217 mentioned above, I'd definetely recommend to have a shot or two of vodka or some other liquor with HBWR / MG seeds to combat the vasoconstriction.

Seems like the effects vary on these. I ordered about 100 seeds a while back and still have yet to indulge. I have been thinking more about it and i think im going to try it out. If i get sick i guess ill just lay in my yard and have way with the earth.

My seeds are Ghana Strain if that means anything?

mine are Hawaiian..but im sure they are very similar in chemical makeup;)

The general opinion on the internet seems to be:

GOD TIER: Hawaiian strain
HIGH TIER: Madagascar strain, Reunion Island strain
MID TIER: Indian strain
SHIT TIER: Ghana strain

This corresponds to my experience with the seeds, which is with madagascar strain only: 12 seeds is an intense visual trip, 6 seeds is mildly visual and a good trip, 3-4 seeds is a nice controllable mindfuck with barely any visuals but still moderate euphoria, introspection and psychedelic headspace.

Edit: A friend of mine talks about an Australian "Alligator Creek" strain grown in north Queensland, which is supposedly pretty potent as well.

i have a little trip report/"alergy test", and a couple questions.

T+00:00 - chewed 1 HBWR seed for as long as i could. i read somewhere that 15min chewing is recommended, but after about 3min the peices where so small that it was difficult to not swallow. this was about 90min after a light breakfast.
T+00:30 - began to feel slighly nauseous, slightly restless, and very lethargic. this continues for about 2 hours.
T+02:30 - feel much better by this stage. feel great, in fact.. alert, focused, content, chilled out in front of the TV.
T+03:00 - chew 1 more seed
T+03:30 - feel the unwanted symtoms from earlier, except far less severe. perhaps only 20% of what i felt earlier, and for only 30mins or so.
T+04:00 - back to feeling twice as good as T+02:30, for the next 3-4 hours before coming down

i realise these are very low doses, but im a bit of a lightweight and taking it cautiously.

1. any advice for dealing with the negative come up feelings. is there a particular reason why they occur, and is it anything to be concerned about? ie am i doing something harmful to my body?

2. im curious if anyone has any experience taking more seeds a few hours after taking an initial dose(at a more normal dosage range) in attempt to maintain a mild effect? eg taking 5-6 then 2-3 more later on.

3. im also looking into legal herbs as a potentiator(i dont have access to weed). Turnera diffusa/Damiana and Leonotis leonurus/Dagga herb and extract are at the top of my list. is either less preferable or not recommended? or is there something else more suitable?

4. is it possible to chew these things for 15mins?

thanks for reading :)

I'm kinda frustrated with this server maintenance right now. I vested quite a few minutes in a comprehensive response to guide you and answer your questions--then bam **server crash**--no more response.

I will repeat.

1. The negative come up feelings are due to 2 things: a) the bodies reaction to lysergic amides, and b) the fact that those constituents are basic buffers and upset stomach pH
-LSA also causes vasoconstriction which can be quite pronounced at higher doses; I just remember my legs hurting internally and not from soreness at a dose of 16-17 seeds

If you dose properly, the general consensus is that this is nothing to worry about

You can do a few things to combat the feelings:
1) Balance your stomach pH by drinking something kind of acidic, like Orange Juice
---Some people say Vitamin C potentiates the trip(including me...); while this is unverified, having a healthy intake can only be a positive thing
2. Having a little bit of alcohol (I like some liquor--mixed into my Oj of course) combats vasoconstriction and eases body load in general--just a couple standard drinks though will be the only dose that alcohol will be a worthwhile additive
3. Smoking marijuana is a classic manner to reduce nausea and enhance the quality of the trip in General
--Taking dimenhydrate is another way to combat nausea, but it: adds drowsiness, deliriousness, and suppresses the burp or vomiting reflex--the latter of which actually really sucks!

2) Yes, sort of. In usage of drink preparations to consume LSA, I would take an hour or so to finish the drink, thus reducing the impulse on my stomach, or lowering the instantaneous load and nausea.
As far as waiting a few hours to try to bring the trip back, idk. At higher doses you probably won't want to anyway.

3) I've combined 1. smoked datura and smoked amanitas in addition to adding nitrous or cigarettes into the experience. datura adds a cool but subtle edge. So do the smoked amanitas, and doing those helps combat the dry mouth of the datura. nitrous is a brief addition

Idk about the other things. Maybe lotus smoked would increase relaxation. Nothing should really have a problem interaction with LSA--avoid things that would increase the vasoconstriction though.

5. yes...but why would you want to? If you get it to a pulpy mass, you should just treat it like a dip, or smokeless tobacco and just give it time to absorb into the tissue lining the mouth.

Most people find this disgusting especially after the pavlovian conditioning that hurling binds to taste of the seeds.

Personally I find that the best trips I've ever had on LSA involve grinding and parachuting. one easy step. And you get maximized surface area for quicker absorption anyway (if you want to keep dosing hbwr, invest 10 dollars on a coffeemate grinder--those work wonders)

Glad you enjoy the stuff man, and If you do nothing else different next time at least try drinking a fair quantity of OJ after seed ingestion (they sit on your stomach for hours, so this is worthwhile even 4-5 hours into the trip)
I've really gotten my mileage increased by doing such--like 12+ hours!

Hawaiian Baby WoodRose, How many does it take?

Hi, i recently did some research over the internet and found that morning glory seeds and Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds have LSA in them %) so i went on ebay and checked out some seeds and bought a gram(ten seeds) of HBWR's for ~$2.85 they say its the true hawaiian strain so just a few questions are going through my mind.
1.) will 9 or 10 be enough to feel the effects?
2.) if i try to plant some of them to get more seeds, would they grow?(i live in north-west Illinois, USA)
3.) If i wanted to buy more, are there any stores around NW Illinois that would even sell them?

9 or 10 will be more then enough to simply feel the effects. To someone who is inexperienced with no tolerance it could potentially be a strong trip.

Unless you have weak ones, which is always possible because obviously this is organic material. Keep on the safe side though every time you get a new batch.

alright, do you guys think 6 or 7 would be a good first time? 5 or 6? like i dont want to be scared but id like a decently strong first-time trip

alright, do you guys think 6 or 7 would be a good first time? 5 or 6? like i dont want to be scared but id like a decently strong first-time trip

Yeah if its you're first time I'd try just 5. Then if you like how it goes up your dosage from there.

Only time I've tried HBWR, I did 8 seeds and that was quite strong, so start with maybe 6-8 seeds?

i got 9 and ate them like 2 at a time whenever i felt the effects, i ended up taking all 9(first time) and i didnt really feel any lsd-like effects, just felt kinda different, maybe they were bunk-seeds?

i got 9 and ate them like 2 at a time whenever i felt the effects, i ended up taking all 9(first time) and i didnt really feel any lsd-like effects, just felt kinda different, maybe they were bunk-seeds?

How did you take them? It's best if you grind them all up to a fine powder and parachute it all at once. Are you on any medications?

orally, normal seed-shaped form, and no but drugs that were probably in my system were diphenhydramine and dextromethorphane

i had my first experience with these today. i chewed/sucked/ate 15 seeds.

words cannot describe what ive seen/am seeing/am going to see.