Low test and belly fat..

Obviously I can't assume what you endo will prescribe, not knowing your full medical condition etc... When you mention pills, I can't imagine what pills he would prescribe..?
TRT is some form of Testosterone therapy, of which there are no tablet versions that exactly replicate the testosterone molecule.. There are only gels, creams and injection options available..!!
Obviously you have not done yourself any past favours regarding your meth use, therefore I can understand your wifes rightful concern about needles in the house etc... But the injection protocol for exogenous hormone application (TRT) is intramuscular, NOT intravenous... So completely different set of needles and syringes....
Maybe if you were to suggest to your wife for her to keep all of your needles, syringes and injectable testosterone vials in a locked box of which only she had the key, and for her to prepare the dose for you, so she had full control of the amount and days of administration, this might just work to her satisfaction and lessen her concerns...

If TRT does become an option for you in the future, it WILL greatly improve the quality of life for both of you.. Your wife will get herself a muscular, self confident, happy, motivated, virile man... Also, You may no longer crave meth as much as you say you do at the moment...

If your wife has any questions regarding TRT in general, or the correct dosing protocol, or injection technique, half-lives of various Pharma grade testosterones or bioavailability information, she can PM me.. I would be more than happy to answer any of her concerns...

GF....

Yeah I tried explaining to her that it would be intramuscular not intravenous and the needles are different but she still wasn't having it. Like I said I'd love to use AAS safely even Testosterone to boost my test levels but I'll have to wait to see what the endo would suggest. If I get lucky and get recommended TRT I'll definitely let you know how it goes. I prefer TRT injections.. and I know it would make the both of us happy because I'd be able to get my confidence back. I do hope my cravings for Meth will go away.. the gym has helped out a lot though. If it hadn't been for working out I'd probably still be using to be quite honest. But I do love my wife and she stuck through me this whole time through my anger and speeding tickets. I mean I was scary to be around and I can talk about all the good times I had with Meth which I did but there were also some dark times and I have to be grateful for the life I have now! It's ordinary.. but at least I'm not getting myself into trouble! Thank you for helping me out GF. Yeah my wife doesn't have an account on here but if you pm me your email address I'll let her know if she ever wants to email you to ask any questions and you can definitely let her know about TRT and how it works. I've told her about it and she's definitely okay with doing it that way as long as I go to a clinic. Do you think if the endo recommended me to a TRT clinic my insurance would cover it!? I have Molina Health Care I guess it's like Medical. Hopefully it covers it because I hear it's pretty expensive. Do you know about how much it would cost me if I had to pay out of pocket?