Low test and belly fat..

Draven26

Bluelighter
I just had a question about low testosterone and was wondering if my low test which is at a 312 is the reason why I've been having trouble losing my belly fat? I do cardio everyday for an hour and a half and I'm eating 2200 calories.. sometimes less than that! I work out 5x a week heavy weights about 8 to 10 reps because my thing is I'm trying to stay bulky everywhere else I just want to lose my belly and get my abs back. Now normally I would just say fuck it and go back to Meth but A) I have a wife and I'm not going to ruin my marriage B) As enjoyable as it would be to lose weight with Meth.. I've been clean for 2 years and I don't want to be an addict C) Meth is toxic and way too catabolic so I just wanted to know if the reasoning was because of my low test that I've been having trouble losing the belly fat and if I need to raise my test levels and how much I would need to raise it. I'm seeing an endocrinologist about my low test but it's not until the 18th of June.. so I still got ways to go before we can solve that problem. I'm only 27 years old so my test levels shouldn't be that low! Let me know what you guys would suggest I do or take or try out. I am only eating eggs, steak, chicken, salads every single day.. plus my whey protein shake.. no bad foods and I'm definitely eating under my normal calorie intake so I'm just frustrated and depressed about why I'm not seeing results as I've been busting my ass you know? Thanks guys!

You can't just lose belly fat. Fat loss is a full body occurrence. You can't target fat loss.

I would see your doctor. Also try to avoid high sodium foods, your belly fat could also be subcutaneous water retention. Get your blood pressure tested to see if the water retention might be a cardiovascular issue because if it is they could prescribe a diuretic.

If cutting I wouldn't be reccomending 2200 calories either, 2200 is slightly above what the average man needs at 2000. Try dropping to 1600 cals

I never cut,but from what I investigated,fast walking or slow running in the morning while fasted ( dont sprint,too intense cardio is catabolic ) is great,IF sounds good too....

If cutting I wouldn't be reccomending 2200 calories either, 2200 is slightly above what the average man needs at 2000. Try dropping to 1600 cals

Thats rather a broad statement without any information regarding body size, or height to weight ratio..

Good point gf my apologies yeah op post your stats.

You being fat could also be a cause of low test (or part of it). Lots of times these things get a bit circular (aka, fat has more of the enzyme that converts test to e2, e2 lowers test production + promotes fat gain).

You being fat could also be a cause of low test (or part of it). Lots of times these things get a bit circular (aka, fat has more of the enzyme that converts test to e2, e2 lowers test production + promotes fat gain).

Well yeah my test is 312 which is definitely low for a 27 year old. I think I'm just going to be running some clomid at 25mgs for a couple of months to raise it. Read a couple of articles online saying that taking clomid at a low dose of 25mgs every day or every other day will increase your test levels so I am going to try that out and see where it goes from there. I have an appointment with the endocrinologist but it's not until the 18th of June and I don't feel like waiting that long to take care of the problem when I could take care of it right now and see if any changes occur by June.

Well yeah my test is 312 which is definitely low for a 27 year old. I think I'm just going to be running some clomid at 25mgs for a couple of months to raise it. Read a couple of articles online saying that taking clomid at a low dose of 25mgs every day or every other day will increase your test levels so I am going to try that out and see where it goes from there. I have an appointment with the endocrinologist but it's not until the 18th of June and I don't feel like waiting that long to take care of the problem when I could take care of it right now and see if any changes occur by June.

You may fix the problem temporarily but as soon as you drop the clomid you may continue with low natural test levels...

You may fix the problem temporarily but as soon as you drop the clomid you may continue with low natural test levels...

So you don't think the Clomid is a good idea? I've just read a lot of articles about people that can't afford TRT that had low test try raising it with clomid and have had success.. that's why I figured i'd give it a try I don't know.

It may or may not work long term. Clomid raises LH levels thus increasing test production in the testes.

I actually have been talking about this with others and some say what genetic freak said. Some said you could stay on taking 25mg eod forever until you cycle, pct, and start again.

I would take another test and see your most current test level. Then take 25mg eod for 3 months. Take another test. Wait 3-6 months and see where you are.

It may or may not work long term. Clomid raises LH levels thus increasing test production in the testes.

I actually have been talking about this with others and some say what genetic freak said. Some said you could stay on taking 25mg eod forever until you cycle, pct, and start again.

I would take another test and see your most current test level. Then take 25mg eod for 3 months. Take another test. Wait 3-6 months and see where you are.

Yeah that sounds legit.. so 25mgs every other day not every day?

Yeah that sounds legit.. so 25mgs every day?

Its kinda hit-n-miss... It could work, but then again you could be exactly the same when you finish the Clomid... You won't know until you've tried it.. Clomid can be a VERY harsh compound for SOME people, it can cause retina issues which can be irreversible...
If you were to contemplate kickstarting natural test, you might want to consider consulting a suitable Endo....

If not just jump on low dose UG test...

Its kinda hit-n-miss... It could work, but then again you could be exactly the same when you finish the Clomid... You won't know until you've tried it.. Clomid can be a VERY harsh compound for SOME people, it can cause retina issues which can be irreversible...
If you were to contemplate kickstarting natural test, you might want to consider consulting a suitable Endo....

If not just jump on low dose UG test...

Well I would normally want to run low dose test but my wife is against needles and she's against steroids which sucks! I wish she let me juice hahaha or at least for now take low dose test injection to raise my testosterone but she's against all that. She lets me run prohormones and I've told her numerous times that AAS is much safer on the liver and kidneys.. but she's not having it. You know how marriage is.. gotta compromise. I mean as long as I'm running something hahaha I'll run a prohormone every now and then and detox afterwards with a shit ton of milk thistle. I don't drink or anything neither so I know my liver enzymes are all right. I always make sure to get blood work done just to check and make sure my body's working properly. Yeah I'll see how the clomid works! I see my endo on the 18th of June so that's what I'm waiting for.. and I figure while I'm waiting to take the Clomid and see if that raises my test levels or not.. if it works great.. if not.. I'm sure the endocrinologist will help me out with something!

Well I would normally want to run low dose test but my wife is against needles and she's against steroids which sucks! I wish she let me juice hahaha or at least for now take low dose test injection to raise my testosterone but she's against all that. She lets me run prohormones and I've told her numerous times that AAS is much safer on the liver and kidneys.. but she's not having it. You know how marriage is.. gotta compromise. I mean as long as I'm running something hahaha I'll run a prohormone every now and then and detox afterwards with a shit ton of milk thistle. I don't drink or anything neither so I know my liver enzymes are all right. I always make sure to get blood work done just to check and make sure my body's working properly. Yeah I'll see how the clomid works! I see my endo on the 18th of June so that's what I'm waiting for.. and I figure while I'm waiting to take the Clomid and see if that raises my test levels or not.. if it works great.. if not.. I'm sure the endocrinologist will help me out with something!

If you are booked to see an Endo, DON'T TAKE ANYTHING... Don't screw up your chance for a medical professional to be able to correctly assess what is wrong with your hormones.. If test levels are genuinely low, he will know this can seriously affect your quality of life.. He is the person that can legally prescribe TRT (testosterone replacement therapy)...

Don't waste money on Pro-Hormones either....

Regarding your wife........ Please explain to her, you ARE NOT contemplating taking anabolic androgenic steroids, you are considering taking testosterone in the same amount your body should produce naturally but doesn't... The exogenous testosterone via injection is exactly the same molecule your testes should produce naturally but unfortunately don't..
TRT is a legitimate therapy for males who unfortunately don't produce enough natural testosterone, the resultant medical condition is responsible for low labido, depression, mood swings, lethargy, lack of motivation etc etc.... TRT will give you the opportunity to live a normal life as a healthy male... please show this to your wife... any questions from her I would be more than happy to answer....

Thanks Genetic Freak.. yeah she's all for TRT she doesn't care if I go to a clinic and someone else is injecting me as long as I am not the one to do it. She just doesn't want needles in the house and I think it's probably because of my past with Meth. It's been 2 years since I've last used and I still think about Meth almost everyday not going to lie. I self medicated with the stuff and it got a point where I wasn't really feeling a high unless I was shooting up and even then.. it was just to take away anxiety and give me a boost of energy.. the high if I got one was just a bonus. And I guess I understand from her point of you but it's not like I'm going to go behind her back and use the needles for drugs.. mainly just testosterone to boost my test levels. But yeah she doesn't mind if the endo suggests TRT.. but do you think the endo might or do you think the endo will just prescribe me pills?

Thanks Genetic Freak.. yeah she's all for TRT she doesn't care if I go to a clinic and someone else is injecting me as long as I am not the one to do it. She just doesn't want needles in the house and I think it's probably because of my past with Meth. It's been 2 years since I've last used and I still think about Meth almost everyday not going to lie. I self medicated with the stuff and it got a point where I wasn't really feeling a high unless I was shooting up and even then.. it was just to take away anxiety and give me a boost of energy.. the high if I got one was just a bonus. And I guess I understand from her point of you but it's not like I'm going to go behind her back and use the needles for drugs.. mainly just testosterone to boost my test levels. But yeah she doesn't mind if the endo suggests TRT.. but do you think the endo might or do you think the endo will just prescribe me pills?

Obviously I can't assume what you endo will prescribe, not knowing your full medical condition etc... When you mention pills, I can't imagine what pills he would prescribe..?
TRT is some form of Testosterone therapy, of which there are no tablet versions that exactly replicate the testosterone molecule.. There are only gels, creams and injection options available..!!
Obviously you have not done yourself any past favours regarding your meth use, therefore I can understand your wifes rightful concern about needles in the house etc... But the injection protocol for exogenous hormone application (TRT) is intramuscular, NOT intravenous... So completely different set of needles and syringes....
Maybe if you were to suggest to your wife for her to keep all of your needles, syringes and injectable testosterone vials in a locked box of which only she had the key, and for her to prepare the dose for you, so she had full control of the amount and days of administration, this might just work to her satisfaction and lessen her concerns...

If TRT does become an option for you in the future, it WILL greatly improve the quality of life for both of you.. Your wife will get herself a muscular, self confident, happy, motivated, virile man... Also, You may no longer crave meth as much as you say you do at the moment...

If your wife has any questions regarding TRT in general, or the correct dosing protocol, or injection technique, half-lives of various Pharma grade testosterones or bioavailability information, she can PM me.. I would be more than happy to answer any of her concerns...

GF....