• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Loved Up vs. Fucked Up

That was my next question.. Can you offset the " smackiness " of a mdma pill with lines of gooe ?
Also 25-40 a gram.. did u mean a half weight ( .5 ) or a full gram ?

It varies with preference. It is a fairly common thing to do. Understand however you can offset some of the more pleasurable effects of mdma by taking speed with. Generally you are already rolling off your nut so why bother?
smile.gif
At least that is my stance. There are plenty of others here that will tell you it is invaluable.
Soma.

Im not sure about the rest of you but if I get a good mdxx pill. Then I prefer to just sit back and chill out to the music rather then dance the entire time.

is it just my imagination or is the best "party pill" mix meth + MDMA??? ie green hondas.
ahh luff the old school shit.
=^_^=

Definitely, the speed may in return for charging you up, counteract some of the MDMA effects. If you're on speed already prior to taking pills the nice rushy onset of the MDMA can be masked by the speeds presence.
As for prices, as I said it depends on quantity/quality, if you buy more than a few of whatever unit, you should expect a concomitant drop in price. Some others may be able to advise better than I on the pros and cons of buying pre-cut speed.
Personally I love the effect of nice MDMA by itself... just ask anyone who's seen me sit on my arse and flat out chatter for about six hours in a row, hehe. However, if you're having one of those party-hopping nights, you may not be able to dedicate the whole time to one couch alone, and want to be able to run around a bit.
wink.gif

BigTrancer
smile.gif

ok, i thought "hmmm, should i reply, or should I leave it" but I just have to reply!!
I am constantly given shit by many friends (hamlet doing it the most frequently
wink.gif
) about being an MDMA purest. Now, I havent had a bunk pill (bunk being anything but MDxx) in the last 5 months because I am a picky bitch, and why shouldnt I be? If I want speed, I buy some and snort it, if I want ecstasy, I will godamn get ecstasy. Nothing, repeat NOTHING compares with the Euphria of a good pill, and I am now in the position where I can say "fuck it, I want MDxx in my pills, not k, not pma, not sudafed or caffiene".
I have many friends who are under the belief that, because its in pill form, its got to be safe?? go figure!?!!? I would much more happily snort some good speed, rather than eat a pill which 1:tested orange, then green, then brown, then bright pink and 2: "tripped me out".
I am of the school of thought that we should all be asking for decent pills, and if we get bunk ones, take em back and shove em down your dd's throat. If thats not an option, then just stop buying your pills from them.
So I guess I am a purest in a sense. But I dont care. When I am in the chillout room, with my face between my hands, sweat pouring all over me, eyes rolling to the back of my head and a smile that could melt hitlers heart, all the while some guy is standing against the wall, complaing because his pill made him sleepy, and "smacked out", I think to myself.... wow, if only he knew!!
Education is the key, as people have already stated. Had I not found bluelight, I would probably be the person either complaining about being "smacked out" by a great pill, or whining that the world keeps apearing and disapearing because of a dodgy pill my dd gave me.
The point I am trying to make is, YOU have the power to get MDxx pill 100% of the time. If you have a shifty dd, get a new one. Either get pills from people you know always have quality, or test everymotherfucking pill you get your hands on. We should be stubborn and insist on the best, because if bluelighters dont, who will???
loved up, not fucked up!!

Hey BT, i hear every word your saying. Took my first real heavy dosage of whizz a few weeks back, and within 10 min could feel all the pleasant MDMA side effects being overtaken.
Now iam not saying that i didn't enjoy the effects the whizz gave me, but damn i was initailly disappointed that i lost basically all the empathetic qualities that the MDMA was providing me with.
This was a lesson learnt, and i agree with Soma next time i will wait until the peak has subsided when i feel the need to regain some energy. I suppose it all boils down to individual preference, but unless i have an incredibly strong dose of MDMA, i rarely find dancing a problem with a good bikkie (the only time being on a superman when i was too floored)
When the Turbos first came out i, along with many other Melbourites thought they were awesome, and they were
smile.gif
I gave a few to my mate telling him that these will blow you away, you will finally know what the real thing is meant to feel like. I knew that all he had up to that point was shite speedbombs, so was looking forward to his reaction. When i asked him what he thought of them, he said "Nah they were too smaky". All i could do was shake my head and think what a waste
frown.gif

In the end its due to ppl's lack of ignorance and the "i just want to get fucked up mentality". This is keeping the Melbourne market saturated with speedy pills. The DD has a win/win situation here, demand for speedy based pills is high and a lot more cost effective also.
Therefore i don't think the situation will improve significantly for a while yet, especially with "The Scene" growing so quickly and the newbies coming into it, with preconcived ideas of E,formed through stereotypes and images, i.e all night dancing, uncontrollable energy etc.
Lets hope with greater knowledge, awareness and an increase in testing attitudes will eventually change
smile.gif

Sing it Mr. Horse.
PRAISE ON BRRUUUVVAAA!!
(nice post you to BT *pat on head*)
wink.gif

Soma.

I thought I should probably mention that while MDMA + Speed = rushy combination of energy and euphoria, it is not altogether good for ur brain. As most of us know speed increases the levels of domamine in our brains, while the MDMA increases serotonin. The point is that speed lasts for much longer than MDMA and that when all the serotonin is gone the dopamine enters the serotonin recepters and kills them. Therefore speed + MDMA = greater neurotoxicity.
BTW: this is all speculation, but it is logical.
NE thoughts?
DB

Erp. I hadn't thought of that. It is pretty common for me to start off a big night by having a few lines of Mr.Go. I think it is a good way to get the night off to a flying start. Hadn't thought about neurotoxicity of it, grr.
Thinking back, I agree that often the real blow-up of a pill can be somewhat masked by speed. In fact last time I was out the MDMA cap I had didn't seem to make me super loved up for long, possibly as BT mentioned I had gone beyond that into the internalisation of the pleasure, I sure felt good, but I have also been wondering if maybe the rushiness of the speed focuses my mind a little too much. As in I actively pay attention to how I am feeling, rather than letting go(I never actually realise how great I am feeling till later if you know what I mean...)
Personally I prefer my speed cut. I find if I take it pure it messes with my tummy a bit.(doesn't seem to matter how I ingest it either..)
But it is probably cheaper to buy it in points, and cut it yourself with glucose or whatever...

goddamnit, i feel a responsiblity to educate the misinformed masses. i dont pretend to know it all but if only we could make these people understand the importance of the truth (damn that sounded way self righteous.... but hey).
we need new channels to spread the information, most people i refer to deep's post dont take the time to read it i'm sure. if i spent my entire life explaining all this to those less fortunate than ourselves, i would live a fulfilling life.
to horse - word up, represent the BL.
smile.gif

....oh yeah one thing... u guys know that quote from the dalai lama that horse has posted b4.. "one will never be happy if one compares oneself to others".... or similar... i find that difficult considering the extraordinary company i find myself in... u guys kick the most ass ever !!!

Hmm, I was just thinking about how good e is to dance on to slower stuff like old skool. Then i realised e was popularised within the rave scene during early 90's when the music was a bit slower, hence dancing on e would have made a lot of sense. This could be the reason why ecstasy became associated with dancing. I'm not sure if my history is correct, but if it is i think it's a reasonable theory
smile.gif

Man, early nineties was happy'core!
fast fast fast boppy beats!

Erm...early 90's (90-93) were old skool hardcore. Try listening to Dominator or DJPC Inssomniak or Total Confusion. Nearly all of them have BPM's under 125. They were very hardcore, but very slow. I just lurv those old tracks. After about then came the faster happy hard with nik fish etc...that's when happy hard (blech) became popular. I personally went for the underground german techno/acid scene and enjoyed every second of it.
Yeah...this is a bit O/T ......
DB

I'm curious for more ppls opinion on the hypothesis that starting the nite with a bit of Garry Wizzer before you pop will deaden the effects of the MDMA, and increase neurotoxicity.
I've recently begun starting the nite with a few lines of good go before leaving the house, primarily due to how tired I've been lately. And I've gotta say, I have noticed that my pills haven't been hitting quite as hard as usual.
Being someone who hasn't done copious amounts of speed over the years, I find that my peaks from pills seem diminished when I'm chargin'. I dunno if this is cause I'm more aware of the feeling of speeding or what? I know it's not a quality issue, as the pills taken recently have been better than ever!
I have also noticed that when I start to peak and I've taken good speed earlier I get really bad headaches...
Any thoughts?

Well I know a girl who when she takes speed, the MDMA has no effect. I remember that she has a whole green CU and it did absolutely nothing. It must be something strange about her brain chemistry. But yeah, if she has speed, pills don't work at all.
Strange...
DB

I attended alot of early Acid House Parties and Raves back in 89,90,91.. Now I can recall ( somehow ) that just about everyone was fried on E's but at the same time manage to dance their ass's of all night... How can this be.. I don't know..But also have a theory !! As the scene was just starting back then alot of the punters were new to it all including myself , so a combination of E 's and this "new freaky music" was so overpowering that all you wanted to do was dance and go ballistic all night and this happened...My very early exp with E's was like this .. Just mind blowing.. Dance,talk,chill runaround like a nutty all in the one night and on one pill..( ahhh Cali Whites )
I can't remember too many punters been on the Go back then...But times change..
Hey I can say one thing though and that is there is alot more info,data around these days on E's and other party drugs.. Back in the early days.. You just bought a pill took it and hoped for the Best..I did't even how MDMA affected the brain until last year....Doooh
Well done to all BL's for educating the Dance Community

Acid Reign, I think you got it pretty close. Although I wasn't out raving at the start of the nineties myself, I have read Simon Reynolds 'Energy Flash'
The 1st wave of rave started with Acid House (Summer of Love 89 etc) then the second wave was hardcore.
Anyway the point I wanted to make (that I have ripped from Reynolds) is that for the first year to 18 months in these rave scenes there is the blissed E period. Then after a year of use/abuse people lose the blissed joy and only get the amphetamine rush and the music generally moves in the same direction (in response!?!?....possibly) with increased speed and intensity.
Another prime example is the Gabba (Gabber!??) scene in Holland, started off slower and more melodic and soon became fast and intense.
Sorry if this seems to have gotten a little off topic from the Fucked Up vs Loved Up initial concept (bigup every poster in this thread its great). But the music and drugs are completely intertwined and separation is near impossible. The only exception would be early techno which was conceived out of the europhilic dreams of May, Atkins, Saunderson et. al.
Anyway enough of my rambling...
------------------
Ever since I lost my mind everything has been groovy.

I have a different theory. I think that it was that everyone there was on E. I mean, nobody really took speed. It wasn't as popular, so evryone was on the same level. The energy and the feeling of being one, being a mass of people in the same state dancing to the same song, feeling the same feelings gave us the energy to dance all night. I still remember having a medium crowd of people all on good MDMA all in a state of bliss hugging everyone that walked past and all sharing big smiles having a great time.
I miss those days.
DB
[This message has been edited by Darkblade (edited 08 August 2000).]