• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Love ket hate mxe

No worries I wernt sure if you where or I'm just stoned and paranoid haha :) I will try a tiny dose of mxe if there is no ket In the next week and make trip report and link to this

I don't know if you'll like it or not, nobody does. But your doses were more in the overdose than high range so...

I'm not telling you to try it just how to do it if you want to give it a shot.

Cheers guys I'll see where the world takes me I'm in no rush to pack anything in my nose really but if I do get the urge to feel wonky and there's no k I'll let you know how it goes

So reading through this I feel like abit of a dangerous fool tbh

Well don't go too hard on yourself, you're young, and capable of learning. :) We don't want you to get hurt, but we've all probably been through some reckless and ill-advised behavior, I know I certainly have. :)

>but we've all probably been through some reckless and ill-advised behavior, I know I certainly have.
heh, +1

As long as you've learned something from this, don't feel bad, just take the new knowledge and use it wisely (to try mxe correctly if you ever want to, to prevent friends from doing so much at once, ...).

I have to add that MXE isnt the kind of substance you fall in love instantly imo, at least I didnt find it too appealing for a few first times. I've heard this same thing happen to other people. It was like third session ('sessions' spaced a few months to a year) when I kinda fell in love with it and that'd be like 10th time to use. But considering your ketamine use and liking of dissociatives I think you will really like this substance when the dose is right.

MXE seems to be quite forgiving in hard doses, I'd be thankful you didn't do this with another chemical. I'd chalk it up to experience, but be safe in future! It's better to dose low, and live to trip another day.

Not sure if I'm gunna try mxe again but ketamine has become a little scarce since uk made it class b from c and made lodsa arrests so small doses I may try.

It's still a Class C I think, the class B change doesn't come into force until June 10th.

The Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 (Ketamine etc.) (Amendment) Order 2014

Made - 2014
Coming into force - 10th June 2014

This Order brings certain drugs under the control of the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 (‘the Act’). Article 3 of this Order brings groups of “NBOMe” compounds, some of which were subject to control under a Temporary Class Drugs Order (SI 2013/1294), under permanent control as Class A drugs under the Act.

The Order reclassifies Ketamine as a Class B drug, makes Lisdexamphetamine a Class B drug and brings groups of benzofuran compounds, some of which were subject to control under a Temporary Class Drugs Order (SI 2013/1294), under permanent control as Class B drugs under the Act.

Under article 5 Tramadol, Zaleplon and Zopiclone are brought under control as Class C drugs under the Act.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukdsi/2014/9780111110904/contents

yeah, i find ketamine to be way more of a disassociative than MXE.
MXE doesn't remove you from yourself. It puts you into the Primal and Powerful state of mind imaginable removed from the normal. That is a brand of disassociation i guess.
It's quite strange. i worry about it's neurotoxic properties... it seems too good for what it is.
Which is why i havn't done MXE more than 2 times.
Then again i havn't done ketamine more than 5 times, because i see no reason to disassociate given that i like myself, a bit too much.
ketamine always makes it impossible for me to communicate, and i stand by Ketamine as being like Marijuana to some people, it gets better with addiction.

Most reports of abused MXE seem to have very little negative aspect to them. Not saying it's safe but when used habitually i've noticed really no negatives during or after use, mentally or physically. If anything i had more confidence in social settings for a month following cessation. I am almost inclined to use the word miracle..

When i was at a music festival, my girlfriend and i befriended this dude, who consumes alot of ketamine it seems. It's his alcohol, or his marijuana if you will it helps him relax.
Problem being he did these HUGE ass lines, like the size that would cripple me and render me in a state of Palsy i feel. I can K-hole from 60mg of ketamine given the right set and setting and mind set.
I just do not like the grimey detatched feeling that follows when a majority of the effects have passed. It's worse than mdma, for me by a long shot. He laughed when i did a bump of ketamine the size of my fingernail and couldn't begin to explain myself afterwards. He loathes MXE fore he says it gives him the opposite feeling from what he seeks from Ketamine, which makes sense, as i see the two compounds as not even being spiritual cousins but two remarkably different beasts all together.

mxe, does not produce that grimey detatched feeling. Instead it leaves me feeling i'd split the atom, and that is a feel which can persist for many days after it's use which is why i wonder what triggers or switches, remain operating inside of my skull long after the chemical has worn off. My whole worry about abuse of a compound which clearly produces such remarkable feelings as MXE, is if as a human being we are designed to feel all of these different feelings of pleasure and power.
What happens when only a substance is capable of producing those feeling due to neurological degradation.

I find ketamine a warming beautifully picturesque trip into space but I find mxe a disgustingly poisonous chemical that rockets you into a black hole, I've taken it twice the first time It was sold to me as ketamine, the second time I took it because there was no ketamine I took about .3 over 2 bumps in the space of 15 minutes, my usual dose of k to float away but found it both times to be unforgiving and painfully strong in a bad way

I see a lot of people on this forum, enjoy it as a substitute for k or even think it to be better? I enjoy a little bumb of k with a joint anytime of the day and find if I get the dose right i can function fairly normally with most activities, I find medium doses with MDMA or by itself is great for dancing and party's, and strong doses great for pain relief mental or physical and imagination time

but mxe is so much more intense/powerful in a disgusting way, it's sold round this neck of the woods as devil k/rhino k and with a dose as weak as .6 of gram my friend completely forgot whoo he was for a good few hours I only done .3 and another girl did about .1 of a gram we where all I'll for days as everyone else I know who has done it?

i belive ive this to be mxe cos it looks and feels like exactly what was sold to me as k the first time that I didn't know what it was but now belive to be mxe? Is the mxe round here just dodgy and I'm missing out on a great drug or do other people share this view?

600 mg's?? of MXE? Did you do any research into this drug? Did you try and find active dose levels etc? Just glad you did not end up with 3 meo pcp. BL is about HR so my HR advice is reduce the dose. MXE is different to K. K is different to pcp. PCP is different to MXP which is the new legal high doing the rounds in the UK so maybe you got some MXP. There is a test kit available for MXE. Google it. 60-100 mg's MXE is hole territory. MXP is a somewhat different beast, indeed it's a shit house inbred half cousin compared to MXE.

@ CheesyQuaver

Those doses are frightening medical emergencies if you are talking pure MXE. I am a diehard MXE fan who uses it for 3 years and I have quite a shortterm tolerance at this point but I'd pay big money if it would have me avoid accidentally ingesting a 0.3gr dose of MXE. Really, thats a trip to the hospital for me. I take doses not of 0.2-0.6gr but of 0.02-0.06gr - ten times less than you guys did. Too high doses are so uncomfortable it makes baby jesus cry. It would take me all afternoon and all evening to process 300mg in devided doses. With a tolerance. Thats how big a dose it is!

I understand you dont want to try plugging (rectal) even though its the best way to take it, but instead you could try oral use.

Oral doesnt work with K but it does very well with MXE.

The best way to use MXE is to stagger the dose, taking more every 1-2 hours, until you reach the Hole (you need your eyes closed for that)

Practical advice: 20-40mg MXE (1/50 to 1/25 gram) orally on an empty stomach, repeat this every 1-2 hours with a recommended maximum of 150mg (1/6 gram) in a day in divided doses (for instance 5x 30mg during 4-6 hours)

I also love (well more like enjoy, I don't "love" any dissociatives) ket and find MXE a bit meh. This may be because I used to have ket parties where we would just cook up K and IM and insufflate ket left and right, the whole social aspect and act of cooking up vials was more attractive than the drug itself, though I've had some seriously intense and beautiful ket experiences. I have yet to IM or take a hole dose of MXE and I don't think I ever will. Xorkoth made me really wanna give it a shot but tbh I think I'm done with dissociatives. Stims excluding empathogens, dissociatives, and of course delerients are my least favorite classes of drugs and I think I'm better off without them. I'll stick to using tiny amounts of MXE for kratom withdrawal but that's about it. Psychedelics are better in every way IMO :)

That I definitely agree with. I did have that amazing experience on MXE however. I still want to try combining dissociatives with psychedelics, specifically tryptamines with MXE. I also want to try the DPT + K combo sometime.