View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Love ket hate mxe

CheesyQuaver

Greenlighter
I find ketamine a warming beautifully picturesque trip into space but I find mxe a disgustingly poisonous chemical that rockets you into a black hole, I've taken it twice the first time It was sold to me as ketamine, the second time I took it because there was no ketamine I took about .3 over 2 bumps in the space of 15 minutes, my usual dose of k to float away but found it both times to be unforgiving and painfully strong in a bad way

I see a lot of people on this forum, enjoy it as a substitute for k or even think it to be better? I enjoy a little bumb of k with a joint anytime of the day and find if I get the dose right i can function fairly normally with most activities, I find medium doses with MDMA or by itself is great for dancing and party's, and strong doses great for pain relief mental or physical and imagination time

but mxe is so much more intense/powerful in a disgusting way, it's sold round this neck of the woods as devil k/rhino k and with a dose as weak as .6 of gram my friend completely forgot whoo he was for a good few hours I only done .3 and another girl did about .1 of a gram we where all I'll for days as everyone else I know who has done it?

i belive ive this to be mxe cos it looks and feels like exactly what was sold to me as k the first time that I didn't know what it was but now belive to be mxe? Is the mxe round here just dodgy and I'm missing out on a great drug or do other people share this view?

.6 of gram of MXE? That is a HUGE dose! Even .3 is tremendous. I can hole of 100mg of MXE (and that's spacing 25mg bumps out throughout the night. Maybe you guys are taking too much and that's why it feels so toxic??
Definetly research active doses before doing in excess of half a gram! That's really dangerous. As a side note, it's partially due to personal preference. I hate K on its own (I only like it with a psychedelic or MDMA) but I love MXE on its own. YMMV.

Holy crap dude, MXE has a much lower dose than ketamine, no wonder you didn't like it! I holed from ~50mg of MXE taken in 2 doses, 15-20mg of which was taken rectally.

Seriously, 300mg (.3 grams) of MXE is WAY too much, it has a much lower dosage than ketamine, wow... you can't take as much as you would with ketamine, well evidently you CAN, but you definitely SHOULDN'T!

You say "with dosages as weak as .6 grams...", but that's more than I have ever heard of anyone taking by far, that's 10 times as much as the highest dose I have ever taken. You gotta do some research bud... :|

Your doses are way too high man, mxe is dosed much lower than ketamine. Try starting low and working up.

Man, .6 grams is even an intense dose of ketamine, I don't know what kind of dosages you take where you'd refer to .6 grams as weak...

WOW Holy shit .3 and .6 those are insane doses. You only need like 20mg to get the first type of high it gives you, 50mg to really get tripped out.

Could be cut? In any case start with 20mg mxe and work up if you want to give it a fair chance.

Also just because I know you take a lot of MDMA, don't EVER combine MDMA with MXE, because you could get serotonin syndrome (which is potentially lethal). Especially if you're dosing it insanely high... we don't need PD people dying on us.

EDIT: And just because you keep referring to dosages in the grams, rather than milligrams, just wanted to make sure you realize that there are 1000 mg in a gram, so 20mg is .02 grams, not .2 grams (that is 200mg). Maybe you know this but I just wanted to really make sure

Dude the only time I'd put drugs in my bum is to hide them don't you worry about causing yourself all kindsa crazy bum related injurys and and explain to the doctors what you been up to? And I've herd it's a lower dose but I mean I can sniff a full gram of ket to myself in a short time half hour/hour and still be reaching for the next bag in an hour so after .3 of mxe I was tripping for a good 6 hours? Is it really that strong? What's the trip like at a smaller dose the same as ketamine?

You really need mg scales for this, I think it's about 5 times as strong as ketamine and lasts about 5h. The feeling is similar but not identical.

And yeah mate my scales don't even weigh that small ;) by .3 I mean 3 tenths of a gram

We all know what you mean. You only need .02 - .05 that's hundreths

I would do a 'small key bump' like a 6mm x 6mm pyramid of MXE and K i would do a rail.

Not sure if I'm gunna try mxe again but ketamine has become a little scarce since uk made it class b from c and made lodsa arrests so small doses I may try

EDIT: And just because you keep referring to dosages in the grams, rather than milligrams, just wanted to make sure you realize that there are 1000 mg in a gram, so 20mg is .02 grams, not .2 grams (that is 200mg). Maybe you know this but I just wanted to really make sure
So we don't all know what I mean crashing please don't be sarcastic or rude as I wouldn't do the same to you I only ask for your advice

If you're gonna try it buy some cheap mg scales on ebay or something and start low (20mg or so) and slowly increase until you're where you want to be.

I've got access to scales that measure that (cost me a joint to borrow or something) but dont you recon with my dislike to high dose of this drug would also mean I don't like the low dose?

Sorry, didn't mean to be rude. I think MXE has so many faces, all depending on dosage. It's extremely fun at tiny doses, and gets harder to handle as you go up, i suppose you could say.