• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Love ket hate mxe

... cracking thread! I like the OP's name & although the Spicey Tomato Quavers were my favourite, I digress!

You've got to wonder if mxe is even the compound used. It could have been Diphenedine or the methoxy version thereof. Doses of 600mg of pure Mxe would surely produce a touch of death, no? Even with tolerance, that's a meaty hit!

Regardless of what you've taken, glad you're still here to talk about it. Do please be much more careful, take your time sourcing drugs, ensure their quality with reagent testing, always dose low with ANY new supply, & please get a scale capable of weighing 10 milligrams with relative accuracy & consistency. I really would not mess with any RC of any kind legal or otherwise without the ability to consistently weigh it.

That I definitely agree with. I did have that amazing experience on MXE however. I still want to try combining dissociatives with psychedelics, specifically tryptamines with MXE. I also want to try the DPT + K combo sometime.

Small doses of about 20-40mgs of MXE compliment psychedelics quite well though it changes the experience, I don't really get the fuzzy, distorted vision I get from dissociatives...it just adds this sort of psychededlic drunkeness and acts as more of a potentiator for the psychedelic. MXE works well with miprocin, psilacetin, aMT (not reccomended), and 2c-c ime. Still though, I prefer to not take any dissociatives with my psychs at all, it seems to fog up the experience.

... cracking thread! I like the OP's name & although the Spicey Tomato Quavers were my favourite, I digress!

You've got to wonder if mxe is even the compound used. It could have been Diphenedine or the methoxy version thereof. Doses of 600mg of pure Mxe would surely produce a touch of death, no? Even with tolerance, that's a meaty hit!

Regardless of what you've taken, glad you're still here to talk about it. Do please be much more careful, take your time sourcing drugs, ensure their quality with reagent testing, always dose low with ANY new supply, & please get a scale capable of weighing 10 milligrams with relative accuracy & consistency. I really would not mess with any RC of any kind legal or otherwise without the ability to consistently weigh it.

...indeed, and to be able to measure 10mg, you NEED to have a scale sensitive to .001 grams (1 milligram). If you get a scale that measures in 10mg increments, then the scale measures in 10mg increments, so even if it;s 100% accurate, if it reads 10mg it could be anywhere from 5 to 15mg. And since scales can vary by 1 unit of measure, in reality if it read 10mg, you could have anywhere from 5mg to 25mg.

I'm a ketamine aficionado as well, with lines the size of the rocky mountains needed to take me to a hole, and sometimes, they take me nowhere! I'm used to lines of 200 mg being the norm, and 300+ mg needed to hole, depending on how well my nose is.

Anyway, I only enjoy low doses of mxe, and even then, I only take it because I don't have K. When I first got my hands on mxe, I had a low tolerance and accidentally holed during one of my first few experiences, and it completely put me off of it for about two years. High doses of mxe are too confusing and weird, yet, my ego is still intact, which makes for a hell of a trip. Not very fun imo. Low doses give you a nice body high and buzz, with not too much detachment, which make it somewhat enjoyable. Smoking a little bit of weed towards the end of the trip makes for good music dancing sessions. My lines are between 60-80 mg, with 80 mg being the norm, and 60 mg being if I want a lighter body buzz. 80 mg is my sweet spot though.

Just a quick note about the scarcity of K in the UK. Busts aren't a rumour. Have a quick google around. 225kg was seized a couple of months back. Reports suggest they didn't just bag the mules either. Could be a while before lines are back up and running. Shame too as quality prior to that had been superb. Been tempted to try look at some of the darker corners of the internet for near future purchases tbh.

You may not necessarily dislike lower-dose MXE. Here's an exp of mine, but first background. I got a moderate disso-tolerance, I use DXM at least several times a month in supragram range, and MXE infrequently, lately anyway cuz $, done my share of others. I LOVE MXE at bout 0.1g, get a slight buzz on half that. One night, had been up on MDPV for several, I had a few tenths of MXE, labeled in the gram baggie I bought from vendor. Had to been no less than 200mg, though it coulda been quite higher. So sleep-deprived an paranoid, I just know that they out there waiting and watching for me. So, I go to flush the shit, and "hear" them at the door. I contemplate whether that much MXE was unsurvivable, but no time to think too hard, ain't going down sober, so I eat it, bag and all. Course, nobody there, and I was fucked. On my few legit bad trips, took me awhile to touch MXE again, but when I did, round 75mg, it was the same old bitch I fell for. So OD levels don't ruin more rational doses, least not for m