• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Lost my love of cannabis after harder drugs

When I was 13 I took ecstasy for the first time, and that was the first drug I had ever tried. Shortly after I started smoking pot and it was just never like awesome for me. It's always been secondary to other drugs, supplemental more like.

Here it's illegal, so i get what i'm offered. I take tolerance breaks once in a while and it helps.
However, after I had my first MDMA roll, my love towards Mary-Jane has not been the same. Compared to xtc's clean high, weed feels dirty now. It's still fun to watch a movie or cook outside the house with my mates stoned, but I really dislike that foggy feeling it gives.

You could try psychedelics, sure, but what I think is that you should work on the problem instead of covering it up.
You're bored when you're not doing drugs.
So that means life is boring for you...
Go do something fun, exciting, maybe even thrillseeking.
Challenge yourself, your brain, your physical endurance, whatever.
Try out new stuff.
Just enjoy life, because it can be done sober.

Strange hard drugs have never turned me off bud. I have always found it difficult to enjoy other substances without it. For me it just enhances whatever it is i am using. It has also always aided me when trying to get off of drugs or stay away from them. Life just doesnt seem complete without it!

my views exactly

Here it's illegal, so i get what i'm offered. I take tolerance breaks once in a while and it helps.
However, after I had my first MDMA roll, my love towards Mary-Jane has not been the same. Compared to xtc's clean high, weed feels dirty now. It's still fun to watch a movie or cook outside the house with my mates stoned, but I really dislike that foggy feeling it gives.

yea but you can smoke weed everyday all day and not damage your body and mind, which you can't do with xtc. Sure mdma, or the peak of a trip, or injecting 30 mg of hydromorphone or an mxd afterglow is a feeling superior to a weed high. but weeds merit lies in its practicality and versatility.

If there as an mdma high that you could do everyday without ill effect or much tolerance buildup.....that would be the shit

Just don't get to deep in to it trust me, this is from a heavy MDMA user. (No longer do the stuff anymore) Yeah it's not addictive physically, but psychologically it is. Don't make it a habit I fucked my head up badly for using it irresponsibly like an idiot, MDMA is one of those things beautiful things you don't wanna ruin.

absolutely this has happened to me. after 25i and lsd like twice a week not including the molly ive been doing. but when i stopped hard drugs i found my love for the sweet dank herb again

yea but you can smoke weed everyday all day and not damage your body and mind, which you can't do with xtc. Sure mdma, or the peak of a trip, or injecting 30 mg of hydromorphone or an mxd afterglow is a feeling superior to a weed high. but weeds merit lies in its practicality and versatility.

If there as an mdma high that you could do everyday without ill effect or much tolerance buildup.....that would be the shit
Using MDMA a few times and reading a lot about other substances lately made me rethink where I place weed, alcohol and really any drug in my life. It made me respect all of them and use them as a tool for my activities, not just being high for no reason.
My tolerance breaks ranged from 3 days to a week, gaining minor improvements on the effects. Now I put it down for 2 weeks and boy was I high! Now I'm planning on doing it weekly from now on. :)

I have the same issue. I've been trying to get back into weed to steal clear of alcohol, blow and opiates. I find the high isn't nearly as good, but when the high wears off and you just get tired, instead of fidgety, depressed and fiendish, it reminds me that it's all worth it.

I've been on opiates for about 3 or 4 years now. Haven't enjoyed weed in a long time. About once a month I'll end up smoking it, but then it reminds me of why I don't like it anymore. When I was a new smoker, I remember always having giggle fits, music sounded great, having genuine euphoria. After smoking for many many years on a daily basis, it lost the glory and no matter how long a break i take, it doesnt come back.

All it does now for me is get me really fuckin high for like 30 minutes, then I always end up crashing and getting really tired. I guess weed just isn't for me anymore. I like being functional, I actually hate sleep. I always have to be doing something, and I work 80 hours a week. I try to run off 4-5 hours of sleep per night, and with weed it just isn't possible with my lifestyle.