• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Losing touch with reality on phenibut

I decided today after crashing my car I need further help. I am having my sober house roommate taper me off of phenibut.

God has literally told me my time and my fucking around with drugs is over or I’m going to prison.

I decided today after crashing my car I need further help. I am having my sober house roommate taper me off of phenibut.

God has literally told me my time and my fucking around with drugs is over or I’m going to prison.
damn dude, have you thought about getting medical help?

how much phenibut are you on?

I know that shit is no joke to detox from

damn dude, have you thought about getting medical help?

how much phenibut are you on?

I know that shit is no joke to detox from

The crash really wasn’t drug or alcohol related just gross negligence I mean some fucking guy fucked me but I just totaled a 40,000 mustang.

Yes medical help would be ideal state run programs in my state are basically jail though I’d die in there

I saw my life flash before my eyes I had just got out of work and opened a white claw, I smash into this car in front of me, an undercover cop is behind me and puts his blues on, I’m out on bail, and I just saw how my actions are just fucking ridiculous. I have absolutely no regard for the law or consequence and if I keep it up I’m gonna be dead or in prison. I was able to shove the white claw in my backpack.

But the crash happened in the same city I just got a DUI in but thank the fucking lord I was getting on the highway and a state trooper responded and not the PD because if they did I know I’d be going away for a long time.