Loperamide withdrawal is hell on earth

It definitely clogs you up. I was even taking miralax and was still shitting like once every 3 days. Keep in mind I was taking way less than most people who take this stuff daily too. The withdrawal is weird in that the diarrhea doesn't kick in untill all the other symptoms have already started to subside. Then you'll shit your pants for like a week while actually not feeling nearly as bad otherwise.
Ugh hate that and then you have to wipe your ass until its raw like 30 times a day lol and dread every time you feel the urge to go again so gross.

I strongly suggest you order eloduxone (which is licenced in the US) or racecadotil (if you are in Europe). both are technically opioids BUT they simply do not pass the BBB - it's not a case of the body having to pump out the 'toxin' from the brain, they never cross the BBB to begin with.

I've seen tons of threads on here about using loperamide for withdrawal which I agree 100% it works, however I don't see many on the withdrawal from loperamide itself. I've been a long time opiate user with pretty much any kind of opiate imaginable. Recently I started using loperamide because I lost my job and barely had money. I enjoyed it to start but eventually I was just maintaining. I was using far less than some other people who have posted here, anywbere from 50-100mg a day. I recently tried quitting cold turkey and it's awful. Like worse than all other withdrawals I've had. I'm on day 5 and it just seems to keep getting worse. Ive never withdrawled from methadone but I hear it's similar. I'm taking clonodine and gabapentin which help a ton but regardless I still feel like absolute shit. I would do anything for something to help me sleep like benzos but I that's not in the works. The clonodine was helping me sleep at first and now it just makes me dizzy. The gabapentin actually makes me wired. I would trade regular H withdrawal for this any day. I just hope I'm close to being on the back end of this. I cant imagine how bad some of the people taking way more than I was must have felt. Stay far away from this shit. I didn't even touch on the shit it can do to your heart. Just not worth it.

Yes, I had such painful cramps I was almost crying and the worst diarrhoea of my life. I lost 12lbs in a week (and I was only like 120 to begin with) from a combination of dehydration and being too scared to eat. It took three weeks for my digestive system to fully recover.
I didn't really get any of the other opioid withdrawal symptoms, just the GI tract stuff, but it was super severe.