• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Loperamide for withdrawals

Thank you so much… I am so done with all of this bullshit I’ve been going through it for 20 years and lost every opportunity in life because of it and now I’m almost 40 my partying days are long gone I just want to use this loperamide for five days maybe six days max at lowest dosage is possible to get off this shit once and for all
You sound exactly like me. I've got a couple of years over 20 use and I turn 41 this year. I had to get on methadone again. It's working for me at the moment. Ive got over a year completely drug free other than the juice and life is going great. I know I'll one day have to deal with the Methadone but it has absolutely saved and given me back my life. I have no desire to use.

I believe in you. Anytime you have a question, need support or maybe just a virtual pat on the back I'm here for you.

You didn’t fuck up your tolerance. Just use the lope and see how you get on.

Remember, lope does cause heart issues so you don’t want to be relying on It it or using it to often.
Yes Thank you I have definitely read a lot about that and I’m only planning on using small doses for the minimum amount of time as possible. I’m hoping that I can use it for about six days jump off and not have any withdraws?

Yes Thank you I have definitely read a lot about that and I’m only planning on using small doses for the minimum amount of time as possible. I’m hoping that I can use it for about six days jump off and not have any withdraws?
Good idea.

You sound exactly like me. I've got a couple of years over 20 use and I turn 41 this year. I had to get on methadone again. It's working for me at the moment. Ive got over a year completely drug free other than the juice and life is going great. I know I'll one day have to deal with the Methadone but it has absolutely saved and given me back my life. I have no desire to use.

I believe in you. Anytime you have a question, need support or maybe just a virtual pat on the back I'm here for you.
Thank you so much that really means a lot to me… I’ve been through so much hell in my life and I have been literally searching and searching and searching for over a decade for something like loperamide and can’t believe I just stumbled upon it now. Too bad I didn’t find this 10 years ago I might’ve been clean for 10 years today but who knows at least I found it and I’m so excited and happy about it you have no idea I was jumping up and down crying when I found this thread about loperamide and literally got on my knees and thanked Jesus, crying Because he finally answered my prayer giving me oh way out I have to take care of a little toddler and being sick is just not an option. I’m so glad that the methadone is working for you! You could probably use a Loperamide as well to get off methadone right? Anyway I really appreciate the support I could use as much as I can get out of it right now! I will keep you guys posted

So sorry to reply on your post but I am new here and I can’t figure out how to post my own post. And I’m a little worried because I have decided to use loperamide for my heroin withdraws and I’m curious because I was reading that loperamide doesn’t kick in for at least 24 hours or more so yesterday I did my usual gram of H and then at night I took about 20mgs of loperamide before bed right before I did my last shot of H. Then in the morning I took another 10mgs of Lolperamide and found a hidden stash of H, about 30 bucks worth and smoke that. Can anyone give me an idea as to if I screwed up my entire plan to use just loperamide to get off H? Or did it Screw up my tolerance just using both together for two days? Can I just continue my taper stop the heroine completely and use loperamide at low doses for the next four days jump off and be OK?
It takes about two or three hours for loperamide to work, then it lasts for quite a while. I don’t think you screed yourself, just take the loperamide after you have no more H. Depending on the amount of H you use you might have to take up to 40 mg of loperamide initially…just don’t take it for very long and drink gaterade or lots of water to stay hydrated.

It takes about two or three hours for loperamide to work, then it lasts for quite a while. I don’t think you screed yourself, just take the loperamide after you have no more H. Depending on the amount of H you use you might have to take up to 40 mg of loperamide initially…just don’t take it for very long and drink gaterade or lots of water to stay hydrated.
So it didn’t work fir me I don’t know why….I took up to 35mg and no relief…so I bought some H and I hate myself

Good idea.
So I failed! How did it my work for me but seems to work fr everyone else??! Fuck. I hate this. Now I have to wait for the loperamide to leave my system for some time before I try again

Would it be OK if when I start the loperamide again if I take it with my H for the first two days to let it build up in my system so that I don’t have to go through withdraws? I simply cannot afford to go into withdraws due to my responsibilities

I’m really not sure how much Lope you should use as it’s pretty all over the place.

I think you should be ok on 24mg for now. See how you get on and get back to us.
So it didn’t work fir me and I failed miserably and im so sad and beside myself, I really truly thought I had found a way out and was so happy….now I’m just feeling hopeless again….back to H and I’m thinking I should use H for at least a week or more to get all the loperamide out of my system so I don’t have to worry about building a tolerance

I’m curious as to how much kratom you were doing in conjunction with the lope? please let me know as i’m trying to quit and I have about 100g of powdered kratom and can go pick up some lope no problem.