• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Loperamide and withdrawals ..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazyfrog,

Your situation is 100% different from mine. You were getting you Hydrocodone RX'd. I was buying them off the streets. You don't know HOW much ive stolen from my family just to feed my habit, within those 6 years, from hydro to heroin, I literally stole about $200,000 from my family, including cash, TV's, video game consoles, GOLD.
One time I took I THICK and HEAVY and LONG gold necklace from my mom, I saw the price tag on it, no bullshit, it said $89,000. Yet, my evil addict inside of me took it and pawned it!! I went into the pawn shop, the dude looked at the necklace like damn, I want this 'kind of look' on his face, he offered me $3,000 for it, I laughed and started to walk away, then he yelled, FIVE, meaning $5,000, as an addict, I gave it to him. :( That's just ONE thing, ive pawned MANY other things stealing from my family like I stated above. The reason I was stealing from my family and no one else, or no where else, is so I don't go to jail. For sure, my family could've put me in prison for AT least FIVE years just for that stolen necklace. but my family loves me to death, and believe me, I love them more. You might not believe me in saying this because what I stated above about stealing from them, but I didn't want to, I HAD to have my drug of choice or id be In serious W/D. Honestly, if I had an RX of a good opiate, I would've never stolen from my family, because I would have my fix from my RX.

I never have tried Kratom to be honest, so I cant tell you anything about that.

Now about the weed, I fucking LOVE weed. I wish I stuck to JUST weed through out my life, I would've never got into serious w/d with cannabis, even though you CAN w/d from weed, but you cant compare that w/d to opiate w/d, benzo w/d, or alcohol w/d.
I still smoke weed every day, that's the only drug that never has gotten me in trouble, all the others, have.

Wow! Crazy story. These opiates are soo good, you do anything for it. Like you did. Pretty insane pawning that for 5000$. I'm sure you are looked down like a addict from everyone in your family huh? I'm trying hard not to get busted myself. You are lucky with weed i guess, some people claim weed helps them through withdrawals... i just can't imagine weed helping me. I'll go crazy. Allergic to it i think.

Well.... i decided to go buy kratom. I'm heading to a shop in my neck of the woods in about 2 hours. I read the mega kratom thread and got convinced it could help with the mind issues. That's like the only thing left from the opiates. I get bouts of small depression states during the day. Its like our of nowhere something week trigger a memory of the opiate euphoria , then immediately i get depressed . Then goes away within a few minutes. Sometimes within seconds. That's my only complaint really. I feel ok body wise. So within 3 hours I'll take 5grams of kratom Bali. Apparently that's the best strain to mimic hydrocodone . I'm officially 14 days clean of opiates and 48 hours clean of the last 48mg of lope . I think I'm done with the lope, it served its purpose. I dont need it no more. Plus im begining to dislike the lope fatigue.hehe. one of the side effects. But I'll take that fatigue any day over opiate wd hell.
got to say it again... LOPE WORKED LIKE A MIRACLE DRUG!

Ok.. bought it and dosed at 2 1/2 teaspoon about 35 minutes ago. I got slight nausea and a slight headache.lol. hopefully it gets better. Taste wasnt that bad like i was expecting . Btw.. i asjed for bali, herbal lady said that theirs isn't that strong and suggested a different one. She gave me a 28mg bag of this name. .. mitragyna speciosa. Its green maroon in color. I posted this info at the kratom mega thread. Someone said it's just the universal name and not the strain. So no clue what the heck it is. Well... ill let it run is course . Hopefully it mellows out the bouts of depression .

Ok... since I'm here waiting on this kratom to run its course. Ill summarize my whome experience so if anyone wants to try lope as a opiate withdrawal eliminator, they can have a general idea from my experience.

I had my last rx of norco 10 done for. No chance in hell of getting a refill. Its done. I took 72mg of lope 12 hours after my last dose. And took 48-60 mg ever morning for 7days. That's a whole week of 1 heavy dose of lope every morning at 9am. For the whole week i had zero body withdrawals. ZERO. Only wd i had was the usual cravings. But the cravings during that week we're very weak and not relapse agony grade. Just weak cravings. Then after the that week i stopped the lope regime . Fast forward to day 9at night.that was the first time i had my first wd symptoms. Depression set in and had hot flashes. Woke up with a sweaty shirt. So on the morning of day 9 i dosed 64mg of lope. 2 hours later.... i was normal again. No withdrawals .then day 10 morning i dosed eith 32mg lope. And that was my last lope dose. In day 13 i got bouts of slight depression . . Now its day 14 I'm on kraton to see if it eliminated the final symptom of depression. That's it. That's were i am. Loperamide kicked ass for sure. That's it for the update. I'll update tomorrow again. Crossing my fingers on the kratom.

Btw.... Swim heard another anti acid otc makes this more effective. What's the name?

I know I am too late, but since this thread is still going I'll tell you anyways. It is Tagamet (brand name, generic is cimetidine). It clogs the enzymes that break down opes, making more hit you, but they also last significantly longer (I can wake up still feeling residual body effects if I take enough).

I know I am too late, but since this thread is still going I'll tell you anyways. It is Tagamet (brand name, generic is cimetidine). It clogs the enzymes that break down opes, making more hit you, but they also last significantly longer (I can wake up still feeling residual body effects if I take enough).

Ahh... thank you. At least i know now. But to be honest. .. im going to use lope strictly for killing the withdrawal only. I can see why lope isn't adused more than it is. Just not a fun opiate really. Just great for wd. Anyways. .. im of to my journey and continue opiatefree. Btw.. im coming off kratom. I think i dosed too much. Im crashing . I feel so exhausted and the head ache is back. I'll dose way less next time. :/

Update. Day 16 not opiates. Withdrawals are eliminated. Kratom has helped. Got to admit. .. after dosing today for the 3rd time, im feeling the kratom effects . Some people are correct, takes several dosages through out a few days to have kratom work. Im actually relaxed by it and it took my pill cravings away. Not bad! Nothing euphoric, but it mellows me slightly. Seems to be getting better and better. Now i want to find a good vendor online. I paid to much for the 28mg. I noticed i can get 3 times more from buying online. If anyone can suggest a tested and trusted vendor, please let me know. :)

did I just that right? you were only 30/40 hydros a day a went to 90+ 2mg lop a day. I thought lop was alot stronger than that. seems overboard to me and itll make it harder to get off

did I just that right? you were only 30/40 hydros a day a went to 90+ 2mg lop a day. I thought lop was alot stronger than that. seems overboard to me and itll make it harder to get off
Hahaha. Let me clarify it. I was on 1 (10\325) norco every 4 hours a day. 4 times during the day.

When i quit, I took 48-60 mg lope for the first 3 days. Then the next 4 days i dropped it to under 48mg and finally ended at about 24mg on the 7th day. Quit lope after the 7th day but redosed 60mg lop on the tenth day since I felt withdrawals for the first time. I took 36mg lope again on the 11th day and that was the last dose. Now I'm trying out kratom in which is having a positive effect. Best quiting experience in my whole 7 years of opiate use.

Ended going through wd last night from the kratom. Lol. No kidding.

ok.. jumped out the warm shower had breakfast and feeling a lot better. So for anyones sake ill post my experience. After feeling 100% normal on 2 weeks clean on opiates with the help of lope, i bought kratom.i was 3 days clean of lope when i took my first experience with kratom, prior taking the dose. ...the only symptom i had of quiting opiates were slight cravings. Nothing else. So, i took 2 teaspoons of kratom for 3 days from Friday to sunday at noon being my last dosage. Well, Sunday around 4pm i started to feel flu like symptons. By 6pm i was full wd. Hot flashes and extremely fatigued. Could not sleep until 1am monday morning. Woke up around 5am drentched in sweat. Lol. Fast forward now. . 2 hours later . After a warm shower and eating.. im better. But wow ! Did not see this coming! Worst part. I ordered more kratom yesterday morning. Enough not the whole month! XD. I even have that dreaded emotional state at the moment. You know which one, the one that you can cry to the slightest sad thought. Hahahah. Oh man.. do i hate that one. That's the symptom i hate the most from opiate wd. Anyways. ... learned a lesson.

Last edited:
Oh... from this experience. By far lope is superior to kratom. That's may my unbias observation. Lope don't make you feel nice, just contempt. Kratom on the other hand.. gives you a slight happy mood boost. Is it worth the wd from kratom? Hmm.. im my current state of mind and short periods of usage , id say its a toss up. Reason? I might have dosed with kratom too much? Or strain isn't for me? Well. .... ill leave this at this. It's been a ride guys. I think I'm off the opiate pill train. Been almost 18 days clean, finally can say i can no longer seek pills. No strong cravings , specially after this kratom wd. Hehe. I think my posts have come to a end on this thread. Thanks eveone who responded. It helped. Believe me! It helped tremendously. Sharing does have its own benefits. I'll check up on this thread here and there. .. Anyone who wants to go through my lope experience to get off opiates, reach out to me here. Its actually easy. Thanks again! :]

I feel for you, a guy I know is on 160mg methadone for over 5 yrs. everytime he wants to taper his dr talks him out of it. He gainined 85lbs, is addicted to candy and honeycombs (eats them out of a salad bowl!!) and sweats like a pig. And he was only on 40mg of perk a day. How he got to 160 methadone is beyond me....

Holy shit. My hubby ate honeycombs out of a salad bowl EVERY SINGLE DAY we were on MMT. scary.
I was on 130 but I managed to get off of it by tapering as quickly as they would let me and was only on it for two years. worth it if you're willing to be a bit sick every day for a year

Holy shit. My hubby ate honeycombs out of a salad bowl EVERY SINGLE DAY we were on MMT. scary.
I was on 130 but I managed to get off of it by tapering as quickly as they would let me and was only on it for two years. worth it if you're willing to be a bit sick every day for a year
Dont know how i missed that quote! Lolol! A member here "methocodone" said he gained weight and loved sweets under methadone. I guess that's a true side effect. But holy! Honey comb out of a bowl!

Dont know how i missed that quote! Lolol! A member here "methocodone" said he gained weight and loved sweets under methadone. I guess that's a true side effect. But holy! Honey comb out of a bowl!

Oh! Honeycomb is a brand of cereal in the US :D
And yes, we made daily trips to the grocery to get candy as well. No wonder MMT rots your teeth, eh?

Oh! Honeycomb is a brand of cereal in the US :D
And yes, we made daily trips to the grocery to get candy as well. No wonder MMT rots your teeth, eh?

Ohhhh! I swear i thought they meant like bee's honey.lol.

Ok... another update since it's importance to a side effect. As the day carried on, body wd symptons are at minimal levels. BUT... damn... depressed and emotional. I know. ... it will pass. But damn. .. i was not expecting this from kratom. If i feel this way tomorrow, i will dose with 60mg of lope. Im or and don't want to leave the house. :/

He gainined 85lbs, is addicted to candy and honeycombs (eats them out of a salad bowl!!) and sweats like a pig. And he was only on 40mg of perk a day. How he got to 160 methadone is beyond me....

Sounds like my experience, I could easily make a dinner out of a few paydays, yuck! I messed my teeth up eating sugar mini wheats out of the box like chips, and could shower in my sweat. I didn't wear a winter coat for a few winters because I felt like a space heater. People thought I was insane, and at 240mg I was. Methadone is my opiod of choice, if it was all gravy & otc I wouldn't even mess with anything else. Clinics are the worst though.

Sounds like my experience, I could easily make a dinner out of a few paydays, yuck! I messed my teeth up eating sugar mini wheats out of the box like chips, and could shower in my sweat. I didn't wear a winter coat for a few winters because I felt like a space heater. People thought I was insane, and at 240mg I was. Methadone is my opiod of choice, if it was all gravy & otc I wouldn't even mess with anything else. Clinics are the worst though.
sweat like a pic and eat candy all day. Lol. Ahh man.. the shit we do on these drugs.

Im dosing with 30mg lope. I couldn't stand the apathy and unleveled emotions. Lol. Hopefully it has the same effect on kratom like it did to opiates.

I have been not doing a damn thing with my life since I jumped off subs and have been feeling so unmotivated and in such a horrid mood. I grabbed a couple bottles today and dayum. I almost cried when it kicked in because I felt normal again. Not high, just able to look in the mirror, leave the house, enjoy my day...
I so hope the feelings I'm having will pass in time because I can't do anything. Lazy doesn't even begin to describe how I feel.
This is after tapering from 16mg from October to last week, was down to .25, maintenance drugs are bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.