• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Loosing the magic or quality of mdma? tried deep web mdma, last chance is Ayahuasca

Thanks everyone for their replies even though some of you went out of the subject..

Hello BlueBull, I was on SSRI for 1 and half year but this was ages ago, after stopping the SSRI completely, I have had 2 amazing rolls. I know it will never be like the first one, it can not be, but still can be more than just a body high, it's most probably the quality of the batch, because other friends said the same thing about the last one. It was quite cheap and arrived looking like curry powder. Was quite hallucinogic as well for some of friends. So most probably was adulterated with some other stuff (definitely not crack lol) got some high quality batch now with very good reviews (supposed to be the best quality seller in europe, well recommended on deep web) won't try it until next year as I am scared of the comedown. Trying to sort my anxiety problems first, I think my anxiety is in the way stopping me from feeling the magic again. (I don't want to go back on SSRIs as they blind the effects completely, I am just seeing a anxiety consultant at the moment and I think it's quite helping)

I do believe each batch has different effects for some mysterious reasons no one can explain.
I remember very clearly buying a batch before the party and sharing it with one of (not very close) friend. And just going our separate ways at the party, enjoying the night with different group of friends. Hours later half way through the night I felt an irresistible urge to sit in the yoga position with legs cross and fingers put together like Buddha with my eyes closed (if you know what I mean) I was feeling amazing, when I opened my eyes for seconds only. My eyes caught my fiend that I shared this same batch of mdma with before the night started, he was sitting in EXACTLY same position doing EXACTLY the same thing with his eyes closed. I didn't think it was weird or strange at the time it was happening but after the party, and the days later, and even now still can't find an explanation how it can be possible for "an mdma which makes you do the same thing" to exist. It was definitely mdma. Who can explain this and how? Does it have something to do with the making process or isomers or whatever?

If I can find an answer to this maybe I can find more euphoric mdma to buy or to get it made by chemists in the future(depending on the making process maybe) actually some reviews on the same spesific stuffs made by more than quite a few people confirming "it was really euphoric batch thanks so much etc" on the deep web are also confirming this theory somehow. How can more than 10 people think the same thing of the same batch? Is it only to do with the purity?

Sorry I'm not being a dick. You're just providing false information.

20g of crack is worth a street value of £2000 - they aren't going to 'mix that in' with other drugs.

Yip, plus brown MDMA is often as good as white MDMA.

OP - I think that people can sometimes have very high, or rather somewhat misplaced, expectations of ayahuasca. I really don't think that if you took ayahuasca then the drugs priority would be "right, let's sort this kid out so he can take MDMA again". From what I've read about ayahuasca it's going to be more like "right, remember that thing that you've been avoiding thinking about but has been causing you emotional trauma since you were eight...", or whatever.

There is discussion in EADD about whether the current UK MDMA is composed of a different isomer due to a new synthesis route. I think you can find that discussion in the current MDMA/pill discussion thread here, although it might be another thread in that sub-forum.

I don't really have an opinion on it myself, but I certainly think it's possible given that UK ketamine has changed significantly since it started being imported from countries other than India. Either way, I just haven't noticed. I had some MDMA recently, and I had quite a bit and got what I wanted. But then again I've always really enjoyed my eyes rolling into the back of my head and just tripping on MDMA, and that's exactly what happened.

Perhaps I lost what many people consider "the magic" years ago, and just forgot what it is, and/or was never really interested in that aspect anyway. It's hard to tell when all of this stuff is going on inside our own minds, and we don't have any way of having contact with the people in the labs. We can only speculate using our limited knowledge.

Either way, I'd suggest perhaps taking a long break, a very long break. Just forget about it for a while. I replaced MDMA with 2c-b/2c-i/2c-d/aMT/occasionally amphetamine/ketamine, or just whatever else I fancied for my clubbing requirements a very long time ago, and so I never really got sick of it (MDMA) the way a lot of people have. I consider MDMA special and I plan to be able to take it, if required, for the rest of my days. So far this method has kept things sweet for me. :)

One thing to point out though, is that 200mg MDMA is a very strong dose. If you take that amount then you're going to have a more MDA-esque experience, as opposed to an empathy based MDMA experience. I find that, without tolerance, a dose of MDMA tends to be around 135mg.

Was quite hallucinogic as well for some of friends. So most probably was adulterated with some other stuff

Aside from MDA probably being hallucinogenic in its own right, it naturally converts in the human body to MDA, which is incredibly hallucinogenic. The more MDMA you ingest, the more MDA that your body consumes, and the more likely you are to experience hallucinations. Hallucinating on MDMA doesn't necessarily indicate adulteration... if anything it can indicate good product (or high doses). :)

Hours later half way through the night I felt an irresistible urge to sit in the yoga position with legs cross and fingers put together like Buddha with my eyes closed (if you know what I mean) I was feeling amazing, when I opened my eyes for seconds only. My eyes caught my fiend that I shared this same batch of mdma with before the night started, he was sitting in EXACTLY same position doing EXACTLY the same thing with his eyes closed. I didn't think it was weird or strange at the time it was happening but after the party, and the days later, and even now still can't find an explanation how it can be possible for "an mdma which makes you do the same thing" to exist. It was definitely mdma. Who can explain this and how? Does it have something to do with the making process or isomers or whatever?

MDMA can be incredibly synchronistic. Especially when you get to the aforementioned trippy stage. It's very common for people to experience the same hallucination at the same time with this drug, or very much more so, with pure MDA.

Strange world. ;)

Last edited: