• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Loosing the magic or quality of mdma? tried deep web mdma, last chance is Ayahuasca

Psychedelicway

Greenlighter
Hi everyone, I really need your proffessional opinions I don't know if this is loosing the magic or the quality problem or "expecting too much" but I can never get that "oh my god this is amazing" euphoria from mdma anymore with the loved up feeling and music sounding so good basically "can't feel happier than this" feeling anymore.

Not sure if this is loosing the magic or just not being able to get good quality product anymore, or putting too much meaning on it, But this is giving me an extreme disappointment and making me so unhappy in my daily life. Feels like something is missing! ( I know my happiness shouldn't rely on any kind of drug but mdma is very different to me)

Just an explanation why MDMA is very important to me; When I first discovered it 4 years ago, it had changed my life completely. The amazing euphoria I got from it, wondering around at the party by saying "oh my god this is amazing, oh my god I can not believe this!!" It got me into the psytrance scene, made me even move to England!(where I tried it for the first time) I have tried many drugs had good times but never felt nothing like mdma has given to me. That only one night showed me I could actually be happy again(after I had lost my fiancée 4 weeks before marriage date 3 years ago I was thinking nothing could make me happy anymore until I had that amazing night 3 years later) , with music and psy trance hippie culture, psychedelic festivals, peace, love, unity respect. I was someone else, didn't need to take it very often at all. Just remembering the memories I had on it on that night was keeping me happy in my daily life, motivating me for the rest of my life. And was making me more successful in life,I never felt like abusing it.

Was just taking it on special occasions. (Every 3 months maybe) but somehow I have lost the magic. I did take it more often last year when I was on SSRI even though it wasn't effecting me fully, I was still taking it because of the lack of anxiety and nervousness on the come up thanks to SSRI. Than I stopped SSRI and took a long break from md and everything, Then I got this amazing brown cyristals bag, which gave me the experience similar to my first time ever. Amazing euphoria but only for a short time (25 minutes) then it came down. Again don't know is it because of the long break I had before or just very good quality md.

Then after that I've never felt the same, whenever I take it, I just get a strong body rush/high all the psychical effects, jaw clenching eye rolling like crazy but no euphoria, no music appreciation, no loving everyone around etc. (Please note I was never able to find the same good quality brown cyristals ( tried the same source etc) I did try pirecetam to get the magic back, Didn't work and just gave me very clear and fucked up body high. And I tried St. John's wort treatment , not in high doses just normal every day for 6 weeks (to help my anxiety and low mood as well) and stopped 3 weeks prior to the experience, didn't make any difference. Was getting body high for 15 minutes and then coming down straight away (no even need of mentioning euphoria of course) and this horrible anxiety and panic on the day of rolling and while waiting to come up, shivering/ yawning feeling, nervous and anxious because of high expectations and caring too much about the experience.

As a last resort, a few people told me deep web mdma is the best and purest quality of what is available around because it's directly from chemists's own source. And they are sold as %90 pure mdma with loads of reviews etc. So I wanted to give it a chance. Me and my friend bought 10 gram of %84 pure champagne mdma (advertised exactly like that) which was the smallest amount that vendor was selling for £80 only, so it's working out £8 per gram, ridiculously cheap. It arrived looking like curry powder same colour and texture)We tested before trying on marquis it showed purple to black so it did have some mdma.

Anyway I took 200 mg bomb at once and i felt little bit euphoria on the come up for seconds only and after that it got too much of a body high, eye rolling, jaw clenching but no rememberable euphoria. I was in a kind of dream state, I don't even remember what I was doing all that time, but don't remember feeling good or anything. It was just too strong but not euphoric. Is it still loosing the magic? It's not like it didn't effect at all, it did hit me too hard but as a body high only and too much hallucinations like dream state, colour changes and LSD-like visuals. No music appreciation etc. And an absolutely horrific comedown and disappointment, Then again it was too cheap so maybe quality was shit (but how can it be so strong then?) or did I take too much? ( I weight 55kg). Shall I try another vendor on deep web go for more expensive crystals this time?

I will do absolutely anything to bring the mdma magical euphoria back, once it comes back I will not take it more than once a year, as I said memories are enough for me to stay happy more than the drug itself. Last chance for me I think is Ayahuasca as it restarts your body and mind and restore the serotonin system completely, make you go back to your state of mind when you were a child etc. Do you think Ayahuasca is a good idea to bring the magic back? Sorry about the long post but Any help would be appreciated so much. Thanks

I don't think Ayahuasca is going to bring the magic back. Try to find another batch like the brown one is all I can think of.

Thank you very much for your reply Dresden. Do you think each batch of mdma gives you different effects? Some being more euphoric and some being more speedy? Even though they are both strong and pure maybe something to do with the making process? Thanks

If it’s actual MDMA and pure then it will have the same mdma effects - there aren’t different versions of the active isomer of MD; some of the other empathogen like drugs like 5-MAPB lack the magic but most MD is MD now adays; think there was a lot of methylone in the US a while back but get a testing kit to check for PMA/PMMA more than anything. Really I think the only thing likely to work to get back magic is very long breaks from serotonergic drugs including ADs - if that doesn’t work that might be it. There might be more magic the first few time but more to do with newness of the experience than anything chemical. I had a break of years and it is still great. For whatever reason some loss the magic more; again this might be psychology and context.

How long were you on an SSRI, which one and at what dose?

lol............
let me tell you something a drug dealer told me when i ate my first xtc

remember this, its never gonna be as good as now.

brown batch is a tricky one, in my country there are perverts who grind like 20g of crack in 80g of 'mdma'
for the lulz. also profit :>
needless to say i dont eat mdma anymore.... or you can avoid powder as the sole purpose of powder is to be adultered :D .try pills, or rock mdma... works better. free caffeine dose with pills too:D

also, psy trance + mdma... really that is a thing now? got u into psytrance ?? crazy.. there is you know a alternate theory...that the drugs worked fine and you were just not in the mood.... it happens:D

Last edited:
Is it possible some chemists are just making the R-isomer of MDMA? I read where a chemist in pikhal, had both an S ismoer, R isomer? If this is true, can this explain differences in batches?

Is it possible some chemists are just making the R-isomer of MDMA?

Although they exist (but are more work/expense) I haven't heard of stereoselective processes ever being used in production synths (ie. for the black market/mass consumption). Which doesn't mean it couldn't happen, but I don't see a motivation for the labs to go to the trouble. So far the only people I've heard of with MDMA that wasn't a 50:50 (racemic) mix of both isomers are researchers who were looking to answer a particular biochemistry question and one or two skilled 'hobbyists' that wanted to experiment with different mixes. (One gentleman was particularly enthusiastic about a 70% S/30% R mix.)

I read where a chemist in pikhal, had both an S ismoer, R isomer? If this is true, can this explain differences in batches?

In theory, but I think it's much more likely that differences are due to higher or lower purity.

Sorry I'm not being a dick. You're just providing false information.

20g of crack is worth a street value of £2000 - they aren't going to 'mix that in' with other drugs.

Lol regardless of street value, it makes no sense to mix crack with MDMA, for starters, the crack would barely if at all, be absorbed when swallowed, and wouldn't really synergise well with MDMA, or amphetamines in general for that matter, the reason drugs are cut in the first place, is for profit , or to mark a certain brand to get users wanting more of that specific drug, it would be a waste of money to mix crack with it, and a very amateur thing to do and obviously it would be one retarded dealer and I would never go through anyone like that. It's fucking morons like that , that makes mdma so fucking hard to find nowadays

it has no value if u cant sell it coz nobody uses fucking crack here and heroine is frowned upon but they are crazy about mdma....kids dont even know what they eat, they think its very strong mdma...
contrary to popular belief this is NOT a myth for some places.

it has no value if u cant sell it coz nobody uses fucking crack here and heroine is frowned upon but they are crazy about mdma....kids dont even know what they eat, they think its very strong mdma...
contrary to popular belief this is NOT a myth for some places.

What country do you claim to live in? None of what you've posted makes a lick of sense. Especially when you post things like "In my country [thing that is obviously false]."

In Soviet Russia, MDMA rolls you.

dude im talking about the kids in .hr
you would not ever talk a kid into doing something harder...but mix it in his mdma and voila hes open to all sorts of stuff, will get pushed a huge quantity, get in debt ez... its not about the crack that it has some effect it just makes u more suggestible and people wonder why all of the sudden...
then the guy just feeds on their misery...sad sad life..

Last edited:
Blah blah blah, this is getting out of hand. Dealers don't mix crack with mdma, period. I don't care how you dice it, sure its possible a few retards made "their very own concotion!" And spread the love to a few stupid fourteen year olds, but in general or widespread, this does not happen .

we have a different culture. the fourteen years old are really normal kids. two three years later hell breaks loose.
in my POV there are kids who have 25yrs...

I take my apology back, now you're the one being a dick.

No dealer in the existence of mankind has ever used crack in their MDMA mix. Do you know what crack looks like? It would be pretty damn obvious.

ok. i am sorry for bursting your bubble, will not do it again-

grinded looks really identical for a somebody[ninty nine point ninty nine percent of molly users in .hr] who is not into that nasty shit to the debries you get after breaking a big shard of mdma rock.

That doesn't make sense. Crack is more expensive and cocaine battles with MDMA for receptor occupation and cancels MDMA out. It would be completely illogical to put crack into MDMA. Even if you consider motivations of getting people addicted to crack it doesn't make sense, because nobody would know that there was crack mixed in with the MDMA. You're talking nonsense.

Any further replies about this will be hidden, please stop spreading false information and stick to the subject