• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Looking for the best way to get high off Hydromorphone Hydrochloride

I don't think he can get opana. I think he's canadian. In the US palladone was taken off the market years ago and the dosages of the pills he mentioned aren't available here. Our extended release release hydromorphone is called Exalgo now. I agree that opana is a superior drug, it's what I used to take, but what you have is what you have and what he has is hydromorphone :)

Hi Guys I'm British, Palladone is still available here, so I'm prescribed 56mg twice daily of the extended release and take around 10 of the 2.6mg immediate release daily. These are the amounts I'm prescribed, I've been on oxy and fentanyl patches, but the patches were stopped because I was having a hell of a skin reaction with them. So I'm stuck with my palladone and as I won't IV them I'm trying to find a decent way to get both some pain relief and a high. Really do appreciate your help as hit a wall with regards to managing my pain and just want some time out from the bloody agony I'm in every day. So can I use the extended for anything but their intended use? Or is it a case of IV them or nothing, in this case it would be nothing as I can't start down the road of IV'ing, no disrespect meant to those that do, just got too much to loose by getting hooked to that side off things.

All you have to do with those is crush the beads. You can use them for snorting and plugging, same as what you're doing with the other pills right now.

Hey what's wrong with rectal use it has a high bioavailability. I know someone who breaks those down into a solution and squirts it up her butt with a syringe to beat the time release and get really high. Its up there with the BA of IV

I plugged the last ones, but just used 8 x 2.6 tablets mixed with 10ml of water in a syringe, just didn't realise I could also use the time release ones too. Will plug a 16mg time release one and post results.

Last edited:
Hey what's wrong with rectal use it has a high bioavailability. I know someone who breaks those down into a solution and squirts it up her butt with a syringe to beat the time release and get really high. Its up there with the BA of IV

Anyone know what the best solution to use is? Just normal water? Saline? I've found about 10ml of sterilized water works, only problem is all of the powder isn't dissolved.

keep me posted...

Thanks guys for your advice, I really want to stay away from the IV side, but had read people saying they had good results through plugging it? Is this true and if so what's the best way (doses etc) to do that, as I've said I've only ever snorted my opioids, so am at a loss what plugging is. Also will snorting not have a positive effect? I know Palladone was removed in the USA back in 2005? But we still get it here, anyway if someone knows what's the best dose to plug or snort to start with? It would have been a great help, thanks again guys, it's good of you to take the time to give me some "real" advice, rather than be constantly told you need to get off that shit, when they have no clue what real pain is and don't have to walk around daily with virtually no discs in between my vertebrae and crippling arthritis in the bottom of my back. The pain is like someone burning you from the inside, slowly Turning from a dull sort of constant pain, within a few hours, too having clenched teeth and almost crying with pain. Last one guys anyone have any idea of a stronger opioid I could try to get my doctor to look at? Thanks again Blofeld

I have been plugging for awhile,but with IR HM,I now have 16mgER,and not sure if plugging even helps....High tolerance as well.WhyareallofmywordsstucktogetherIhadtogobackandputaspaceinbetweeneachword. Annoying!