• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Looking for legal stuff

I remember the one i took was light green. I did alot of research on the subject befor consuming too and never found that information. This is the exact reason i asked the question instead of searching the other threads. Thanks mate!

Yeah I only figured it out after trial and error, and then found some others talk about it at some point long after. From what I understand, the darker the better, and when you age it in darkness it gets even darker. I have aged light green/fast growing stuff(it seems that speed of growth is what makes it weak and light green) and it didn't change it much - not into anything usable anyway. Aging it in darkness stresses it and makes it produce more of the mescaline/other chemicals that make you trip.

Yeah I only figured it out after trial and error, and then found some others talk about it at some point long after. From what I understand, the darker the better, and when you age it in darkness it gets even darker. I have aged light green/fast growing stuff(it seems that speed of growth is what makes it weak and light green) and it didn't change it much - not into anything usable anyway. Aging it in darkness stresses it and makes it produce more of the mescaline/other chemicals that make you trip.
It sounds like if you took mescaline and aged it in darkens you would end up with a rotten nasty moldy mess.

Depends on where you are in the US. They just decriminalized psychedelics in CA. Therefore ayahuasca lsd shrooms DMT and a train are a go.

Last edited by a moderator:
You could also try cerebral, it's 80$ a month online pill doctors you research the symptoms of what you wanna "treat" and you can talk em into writing you a prescription for anything. After you pay the 80 you say you're gonna cancel because you can't afford it and they'll give you a 50 percent discount on the monthly payment so you don't have to cancel lol

It sounds like if you took mescaline and aged it in darkens you would end up with a rotten nasty moldy mess.

I'm talking about the cactus not the juice here, but no you'd be quite surprised. I actually forgot about one of mine for months. About 3 months or so. Just wrapped in newspaper in my drawer. It was still very healthy looking, and surprisingly wasn't super soft or rotten. Just a bit darker and slightly softer.