• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Looking for an alternative to Oramorph (oral morphine)

Better take morph.pills than pod tea.more easy can calculate ur dose.pod is much more toxic...a lot of stuff there,addicting&with long painful withdrawls.best option is codeine if u are opiate naive....but it's way weaker&some people can't metabolizing it well.Tram was well pain affecting,but it"s weird drug with advproperties&also some can't metabolizing it well.never tried ketamine,but it's safer alternative for pain and no so phisically addicting...if u have minor pain issue better use only weak otc stuff.u don't need&eant to be hooked,'cause it's big load to carry such addiction
Morph pills are rare where I am, otherwise I'd do that. And don't want to import them

Hydromorph is as lose to heroin as you can get. Far better than regular morphine.
Just be careful and read some threads in the recovery section. Once you're hooked your life is messed up for at least a few years. Some die some never get sober.
You're literally on the verge of ruining your life.
Think about what your life will be like sick every day and no it's nothing like the flu, people have killed themselves from the withdrawal symptoms.
I wouldn't have listened either but if I could stop 1 person from wrecking their life it would make up for the bad shit I've done.
Please be careful.

Thanks for taking the time to write this man I really appreciate it.

First of all, yes, I absolutely am using the morphine to self-medicate. I have BDD and depression that fluctuates between moderate and severe.

I am approaching 30 and have never experienced sustained happiness in my life. Not even a full week. I'm sure you understand why I'm enjoying this morphine. It acts as a combo anti-anxiety/anti-depressant while also letting me sleep earlier, better and deeper.

I'm not naive - I know i am on the edge of a potentially slippery slope. But I find it so hard to care because I have essentially given up on conventional treatments (years of therapy and different meds).

For now, I am content with weekly/biweekly use. But you are likely right that at some point I will want to up my usage.

It's a very difficult position to be in.

Anyway thanks again for your inciteful comment. It seems like the community here is mature and supportive.

And irrespective of all this - sounds like I won't be able to replace the effects of morphine anyway (I'm not doing heroin ever), so I'm at a dead end.

The sadness you feel that your self medicating for will be 100x worse if you continue

Hydromorph is as lose to heroin as you can get. Far better than regular morphine.
Just be careful and read some threads in the recovery section. Once you're hooked your life is messed up for at least a few years. Some die some never get sober.
Think about what your life will be like sick every day and no it's nothing like the flu, people have killed themselves from the withdrawal symptoms.
I wouldn't have listened either but if I could stop 1 person from wrecking their life it would make up for the bad shit I've done.
Please be careful.
Eee sure.I d like to try it,but here we ain't got hydromorph,nor oxymorph,nor hydrocodons.if my memory don't lies me hydromorph is a famous dilaudid

Please be careful.
Thank you I appreciate your advice and concern. Genuinely.

Sure your special , so was I ;)
It's a statement of fact that it doesn't happen to everyone who enters opiate world. I already said it's a statistical probability but that doesn't make it a foregone conclusion.

I know people personally who dabble in opiates occasionally and have done for years.

I still do appreciate the words of warning from everyone here though including yourself, so thank you.

Si puedes comprar cápsulas caca es otra forma de tomar morfina. Pero también hay codeína, papaverina, tebaína y otras. Lo intenté varias veces y es poderoso.
Another opioid that you can take is methadone. Good oral disponibility and it have a good rush if you dont have tolerance.