• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Looking for an active plant to reduce pain for some1 in my condition

Mracid

Bluelighter
Hi I have chronic pain and general anxiety (yay) I found benzodiazepines helpful but then I realized every kind of CSN depressant do at least something to help. Problem, I have MASSIVE tolerance to drugs I havent even used. Like opiates, I never use them but when I do I need 4mg every 4 hours to feel something out of them, or DXM (a completely other kind of drug) I never felt the 3rd plateau even at 600mg (unexperianced user) unless I mixed some 4-AcO-DET in it (I am really experianced with Psilocin analogs).

So now you know about my physical torture and my unusual tolerance that doctors consider as a drug problem hidden from them even tho I only vaporize cannabis and use psilocin analog once every 1-2 months. NEVER even USED opiates in a non medical setting.

So here's the deal. Knowing this, which low cost plant or easily avable drug (not NMDA antagonist) do you think could help some1 in the same EXACT situation I am in.

I already know those

DPH
DXM
CPM
Codeine OTC
Camomile/spearmint/Green tea/benzo,scripted (all that is a mix)
Cannabis (HIGH tolerance)
California poppy
Valerian
Phenibut
Lyrica (script)
Noopept/racetams are def axiolytic but a little painkiller, same way cannabis works, by distraction.
Pure Theanine, Megadose is both anxiolytic and painkiller.
I dont like alcohol

Beside those, anyone knows anything that can help me, I'm dying here (didnt mention but the pain is where no man whats it, and its chronic). That is my question.

Here's my medical history about only my anxitey and ball pain, skip if uninterested:
I know the post isnt about that but fuck I gotta tell you quickly: Come in hospital, epididymitis pain 10/10 (oh why dont you take a tylenol till I get you those some anti-inflamatory cuz you know 10/10 is nothing). 2 weeks later got back to him, he thought mabe its an infection, so then antibiotics for like only 3 days, he also gave me codeine 30/325 even if I told him it was useless. The mix messed up my stomach bad, went to emergency, got opiates for 3 weeks from another doc that tryed to help my stomach problem from the other meds, hydromorphone was the opiate and then when it was over, it was over I had no way of getting anything to stop the 24/7, 8/10 pain in my balls (and I still dont and it's been 20 months of hell).. After 3 months without cannabis cuz somehow it increased pain at the beginning, the doc that was following me did alot of medical procedures like scans and etc and because HE did not see anything well there is obviously no physical problem, sent to psychiatry get anxiolytics, pass 18 years old, get a new adult psych, wants to take off my meds and say I have no anxiety, and when I told him I still have discomfort he told me not his problem to get a doc.....So now I am waiting for the time I have with this new psych that is only taking my meds off to end and try to feel everyday with a fucking needle pain in my left ball.

Well that was my story about how doctors suck at treating discomfort and pain. Drugs do that.

kava (make sure you get from a good source and get root not pills)

mulungu bark

skullcap

Don't like opiates really, so kratom's out, skullcap's taste makes it impossible to take enough to feel anything, Kava is somewhat liver toxic depending on strain and dosage, plus it's basically mini-weed+mini-benzo together in a plant. The other one,Mulungu rings a bell but I'll be looking on it. Thanks for every suggestions.

Have a nice day :D

Mulungu is a GABAa Positive allosteric modulator and a selective a3 et a2b4 nicotinic antagonist. Some other things but still not what I would be looking for in that condition, Mabe another arrow in my quiver for whenever I need it (I love Arrow). Thanks.

kratom, for sure.

Khat....will help with anxiety and possibly a little with the pain. It's easy to find growing wild in some countries and if you don't live where it's readily available, not to sound racist, ask anyone from an African country or get in good with someone from a Somali or Nasri market and he/she will no doubt be able to hook you up.

It does have some potentially dangerous problems associated with it, besides legal problems, but I would say the benefits outweigh the risk in your situation. The problems associated with it are pretty rare and I know plenty of users but not one that has ever had a problem.

It is regulated in the US, but its rarely used by non-Africans so the U.S. authorities don't bother to look for it, especially if you're not African. It's perfectly legal in the UK and easy to find online as well.

I have considered sourcing some for my own anxiety problems, thanks for the reminder, think I'll go order some right now :)

Kratom hands down..it is the best pain reliever I've ever taken..I mean better than OxyContin and heroin..im not kidding

KRATOM, POPPY PODS, DXM

as for dosage, start with 3 grams kratom, one gram dried poppy pods (lowest dose possible, its unknown strength, period, look it up) and 100 mg dxm, increase from there, dxm will cause psycosis if taken chronically in high dosages, research it

if youve never taken any of these, take them by themselves first at low dosages, to check for allergies or odd reactions you may have

wow, well its wierd to see someone in a similar situation (not ball pain full body for me) the docs dont know why, wont help, tell you go home with nsaids..... i hate that story

anyway, i am not diagnosed with pain either, but i KNOW its there, like i know the sky is blue, but doctors are taking to long to respond

i take kratom, dxm, and poppy pods for pain along with what the doctor gives, i recommend doing the same

OH, btw find a different doctor, mine knows i smoke weed, and we talk about it, and hes perfectly okay with it, as he know one day without it equals a high chance of me commiting suicide, which i let him know, and he did not hospitalize me, he cannot legalize endorse the use of weed though, official at least lol, its obvious he wants me smoking, and NO I DO NOT LIVE IN A LEGAL STATE, THIS IS ILLEGAL, and my doctor is perfectly okay with it, good doctors exist, find one, its your best bet, and educate yourself, most of the meds i take i found out about, researched, and brought him my research, and if he found that i was right, i got the medicine, oh and he knows im a drug addict to, he specializes in addiction, you should aim for one that understands addiction.

the way i see it, i might blow my brains out in some episode (chronic depression, anxiety, and schizophrenia) or get hit by a bus tomorow, why not be pain free till then? not like im living more than a decade more anyway, sounds like you may have a similar situation if that starts getting worse, thats whats happening to me, i wake up hurting a bit more each day, for the past 4 years

just letting you know, euthanasias legal in some areas if it gets unbearable, thats my end plan

oh and if you get a high off a kite while getting pain relief without making your problems overall worse in the long run, good job, though its easier to do that right after starting a new painkiller

oh and poppy pods, kratom, and dxm all feel good, and are amazing painkillers, and can be taken together

go slow, i said you can take them together, but if you take to much, you got a day long vomit session to look forward to, be careful, people die, and your people, your not invincible

EDIT: i meant use the dxm im emergencys, like if your about to go to hospital and spend a grand on one shot or morphine, try taking a little dxm, its not gonna make you insane unless you take it to much, what to much is is different for everyone, your best off on the kratom and poppys for daily meds, mostly the kratom though, as its more safe, if you overdose, you puke, and the room spins, and it wears off, very safe, you dont stop breathing

oh and if nothing else works, say your a junkie and go to a methadone clinic, or a subutex doctor, so long as you lie lie lie dont tell the truth and lie some more, youll get some help from them without being a junkie, sorry if this counts as sourcing, delete it if it does, but that would make me very sad if this information is not allowed across

^I congratulate you K-man, I haven't loved a set of posts like yours in ages, thank you

I say this cos obviously I seem to relate - you've been through it or at least understand it, both ways comfort me. Thanks

Try passion flower tea. I can grow the vines where I live. I dry the leaves then make it like regular tea. I would think that you can buy in a health food store. Helps with my pain and also with withdrawals

You keep taking CNS depressants to stop the pain, but what if the pain was caused by a CNS problem, and all you gotta do to stop the pain is activate the CNS a bit? Your opiates might make the problem worst.