• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Longer term negative side effects of MT45 use. IMPORTANT

I wish I would've shared my experience when it was happening to me, maybe I could've saved you the suffering...

I just wanted to bump this thread to share a study I stumbled on about MT-45, apparently it's been linked to hearing loss and unconsciousness (I assume the latter is from overdose? No surprise there). With all the negative side-effects associated with this drug this is something I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole... be careful with this one.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25175898
Among nine intoxications where MT-45 was detected in the biological samples, four cases were indicated to only involve MT-45, while one or several psychoactive substances were found along with MT-45 in the others. All patients were men aged 17-32 years and they commonly presented with opioid-like adverse symptoms, such as unconsciousness and respiratory depression. Naloxone appeared to have utility in the treatment of MT-45 intoxication in several cases. Three patients complained of bilateral hearing loss that in one case persisted after two weeks.

Last edited:
I won't lie; I was a guinea pig that thought i stumbled into something great. I was dead wrong. .. Glad when i actually got feelings from it i flushed it.

It's trash and I'm not known to just dump substances of any kind. Until now.
I only used it 10 ish times, not injecting, but plugging and oral. .. my hair started going bleach blonde down below and when i got my haircut a few months ago the hairdresser was BAFFLED by my hair!
Apparently it had grown very thin strips of blonde/white patches in patterns in THE MIDDLE OF MY HAIR. I couldn't see it but once she started cutting until my hair was it revealed.

I hope i didn't screw myself over too Much with these toxins. Please don't even attempt wasting your money on this. That is MY harm reduction message

Hello everyone. It's been a few months so I figured I'd just say hi. My hairs grown back, my blood tests came back all fine. No permanent damage as far as I can tell. I suppose I'm quite lucky.

I hope no one has to go down that road, because it's a very long unpleasant journey.

Cheers!

Hey Trippykitty,

good to hear that you are fine. Your report was the reason I did not try MT-45 so thank you for that.

This is a prime example why people should take more care using Research Chemicals.

I've just read the whole thread.

Wanted to say thank you for the OP and the others who shared their experienced. What an horrible story.

I am also glad the damaged could be reversed.

And finally I think it is important to bump this.

Good luck everyone.

Thanks to all who shared their experiences. I recently put in an order for a whole whack of tryptamines and decided to throw some diphenidine, 2-MeO-diphenidine, and MT-45 in with the order just to have kicking around in case I wanted to try something interesting.

After reading the horrible things that some of you have experienced on MT-45, I definitely won't be trying it.
I think I'll order some U-47700 instead, which seems to be safer in terms of side effects, from what I can tell.

^^^ I saw a video on Krokodil... terrifying!

I'm glad you guys mentioned the urinary retention; I'm been experiencing that with Kratom lately and I wasn't sure if something was wrong with me or not.

Thanks for the post, TrippyKitty. I had been considering trying out one of the RC opioids, but now I am staying away! Hope you're feeling better soon man.

Last edited:
Here's a bump, just because this crap isn't illegal yet. Not saying i believe in that nanny state bullshit, but I do believe in harm reduction.

People can make their own decisions whether intelligent or incredibly stupid. It's our god given right, not the governments.

Anyhoo, just a reminder folks, don't touch this drug.

I'd like to mention a lightness given to my beard for sure, as well as. .blonde pubes?

Okay, so I lied earlier. I ended up using MT-45 on multiple occasions, always after U-47700 binge where I consumed about 1.5 g in less than 24 hours and while it was fun as hell, it left me feeling like I had been smacked by a truck. I found the MT-45 (usually 250 - 400 mg IR a few times) took the edge off the U-crash and allowed me to settle down gracefully without too much opioid nasty.

Anyways, MT-45 is one creepy thing... the first dose I would take would generally come with dissociation that... just wasn't like normal dissociation as one would get with, say, DXM. This is probably because MT-45 causes its dissociation through kappa-opioid receptor agonism, I would think, whereas most other dissociatives are NMDA antagonists.

Secondly, this stuff does NOT dissolve in water. It just doesn't. The U dissolved well: a few mL for 40 - 160 mg of U-47700 in my rectal syringe and I was good to go. The MT-45 just lays there, clumpy and nasty, no matter how warm the water is and how well it is shaken.

Thirdly, agree with the quote above: pretty sure this crap turned my eyebrows silver-white for period of a couple weeks, which happened well after my last dose. They are growing back with their regular brown colour now, but man, I looked weird for awhile. My facial stubble also went from brown to silvery blond, which didn't bother me so much and I actually preferred it, but knowing what caused it creeped me right out.

I think I probably went through around 6 g very sporadically over the course of three months?
Never again. I won't order it any more and will stick to the occasional U-binge and then just suffer the aftermath.

I know this will sound like a bad advice, however, IME/O you should , maybe, consider subs or mmt for relief and to avoid further cravings.

I used methadone for years and came off it quite recently. During all of these years I had felt really like a normal person. I worked, and still do, had my family doing great, never relapse and kept on going with a pretty basic dose. Had started higher and adapted in a couple of weeks. I managed long working travels to and from Europe and US, and in none of them I felt the urge of adding something else.

In your case my suggestion is to seek for a good medical treatment and consider a temporary solution until you feel strong again. If a doctor does not treat you properly go another one.

Once more I do thank you for sharing such important notice with all of us and wish you all the best!
You can do this, with or without subs or mmt, believe in yourself! :)
I should have taken your advice when I read it originally. I’m almost off suboxone now. Really saved my life that stuff did. Clean as a whistle just about, except for cigarettes and caffeine;)

Okay, so I lied earlier. I ended up using MT-45 on multiple occasions, always after U-47700 binge where I consumed about 1.5 g in less than 24 hours and while it was fun as hell, it left me feeling like I had been smacked by a truck. I found the MT-45 (usually 250 - 400 mg IR a few times) took the edge off the U-crash and allowed me to settle down gracefully without too much opioid nasty.

Anyways, MT-45 is one creepy thing... the first dose I would take would generally come with dissociation that... just wasn't like normal dissociation as one would get with, say, DXM. This is probably because MT-45 causes its dissociation through kappa-opioid receptor agonism, I would think, whereas most other dissociatives are NMDA antagonists.

Secondly, this stuff does NOT dissolve in water. It just doesn't. The U dissolved well: a few mL for 40 - 160 mg of U-47700 in my rectal syringe and I was good to go. The MT-45 just lays there, clumpy and nasty, no matter how warm the water is and how well it is shaken.

Thirdly, agree with the quote above: pretty sure this crap turned my eyebrows silver-white for period of a couple weeks, which happened well after my last dose. They are growing back with their regular brown colour now, but man, I looked weird for awhile. My facial stubble also went from brown to silvery blond, which didn't bother me so much and I actually preferred it, but knowing what caused it creeped me right out.

I think I probably went through around 6 g very sporadically over the course of three months?
Never again. I won't order it any more and will stick to the occasional U-binge and then just suffer the aftermath.
Damn man, how’re you doing nowadays?

I won't lie; I was a guinea pig that thought i stumbled into something great. I was dead wrong. .. Glad when i actually got feelings from it i flushed it.

It's trash and I'm not known to just dump substances of any kind. Until now.
I only used it 10 ish times, not injecting, but plugging and oral. .. my hair started going bleach blonde down below and when i got my haircut a few months ago the hairdresser was BAFFLED by my hair!
Apparently it had grown very thin strips of blonde/white patches in patterns in THE MIDDLE OF MY HAIR. I couldn't see it but once she started cutting until my hair was it revealed.

I hope i didn't screw myself over too Much with these toxins. Please don't even attempt wasting your money on this. That is MY harm reduction message
How’re you doing nowadays?