• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Longer term negative side effects of MT45 use. IMPORTANT

Trippykitty

Bluelighter
Ok, So I have previously posted negative and positive effects of MT45 on here already, however, as time progressed, suffice it to say, some other more unwanted, creepy side effects reared their ugly heads.

I'll first start off this by just saying something I feel is now obvious to me, seeing as how I have experimented with this drug myself for 2 months, re upping twice daily. Anyone in their right mind should stay the fuck away from this crap. I do not say this lightly. If I had known what any of things I experienced were going to happen, I'd never have touched it. I'm terrified to think what other potential worse side effects there are that I can't see.

Ok, so the first major one I noticed was dry patches of skin. Doesn't sound too bad right? Wrong, that was just the beginning. The rash began to spread over my entire body. By the time I stopped taking the drug it was too late to do anything. The rash is very widespread. The doctors will tell you it is folliculitis, and that it will go away, however, this has not been the case, as the rash continues to worsten even though I am no longer taking the drug. On my legs are painful purple dots (hair follicles), and they are only spreading.

Now, for the second major side effect. This is the one that scared the crap outta me. You hair falls out. No lie, no exaggeration, you will just start tearing clump upon clump of hair out of your head. Im not sure why, maybe it has something to do with the weakening of follicles. All I know is that I typically have a full beautiful head of hair, and right now I'm starting to look like a god damned cancer patient.

Before you get to the judgements and I told you so's, please let me save you the energy. Yeah, I'm a downright twit. I was trying to save a couple bucks to keep my opiate addiction flowing strong, but in the end I'm pretty sure I could have killed myself.

Hell, maybe there's an internal side effect I'm not seeing and I'm going to die within the next few weeks or days. Who knows.

Either way that's not what's important here. What is important is don't touch this god forsaken piece of shit. It's down right poison. and if you take it, you will die.

I get it guys, money is hard to come by, it's fun to try new things. Just be fucking careful, because I wasn't. Go to a magical place called Agora, buy some BC and shop safe, fuck the RC world.

Thanks for the warning. You should get your thyroid checked as well as a full blood test.

Indeed, I was thinking about ordering some lately...

I hope everything turns out to be ok again for you kitty. Like pinpointed out (scnr), get a full medical check and let us hope for the best!

I tried this like five times before I dumped... Fortunately nothing has yet to happen to me. That's horribly scary, man. I hadn't heard from you on here in a while so I was hoping things didn't turn sour.

GUYS. should i get checked out? I mean i ingested the substance. .. more than one occasion. When did you start to notice these changes? Any first alerts?

Did you ever end up nodding off of it? I NEVER DID NOR WOULD I WANT ANYONE TO.
Or was it more like a sloppy

Last edited:
GUYS. should i get checked out? I mean i ingested the substance. .. more than one occasion. When did you start to notice these changes? Any first alerts?

Or was it more like a sloppy seizure.

i would probably just abstain from it, you should be fine.
but it couldn't hurt to go get a checkup if its worrying you.

Or was it more like a sloppy

You'll be okay, I was taking this drug for 2 months. Just throw it away and find something else. Your body will thank you for it.

I tried this like five times before I dumped... Fortunately nothing has yet to happen to me. That's horribly scary, man. I hadn't heard from you on here in a while so I was hoping things didn't turn sour.

Yeah, pretty fucking terrifying. Worst part is even after my hair started falling out, and EVEN after I overdosed, I still continued to use it. Addiction man, it's a dirty bitch.

I went to the hospital. Unofrtunately, thre isn't much they can do for me because this is an untested substance. They have no idea, they just offer their best guesses.

Sooo, in the end I got some antibiotic cream, and some sleeping pills.

They wouldnt give me benzos, so I got a few off the street. Just for the stress.

Honestly, I think I'm going to be okay. It's just gonna be a long recovery process.

Ill update here in a few months if everything is peachy.

Wish me luck folks! I fucking need it!

Hey buddy. I think you'll be just fine after some time alone and things pass. I'd like to mention a lightness given to my beard for sure, as well as. .blonde pubes? ! I mean it's not like anytHing's getting sun these days. ...o.o

I sincerely hope you and your health get better. You have myself and others thinking of you. At least i will be. <3

Hey buddy. I think you'll be just fine after some time alone and things pass. I'd like to mention a lightness given to my beard for sure, as well as. .blonde pubes? ! I mean it's not like anytHing's getting sun these days. ...o.o

I sincerely hope you and your health get better. You have myself and others thinking of you. At least i will be.

I sincerely hope you and your health get better. You have myself and others thinking of you. At least i will be.
24.gif

Yeah I got the blonde pubes as well lol. Oddly enough the hair loss only seemed to be located in certain areas on the body. My pubes are just as tough as ever, same with my eye lashes and leg hairs. But for some reason, my head hair, and my armpit hair (of all places) are the only spots where its falling out.

Fortunately I seem to be on the mend. More or less.

I shaved all my hair off. Twas a really sad day. I felt like the recruits in the beginning of Full Metal Jacket. So yeah, now I look like an escaped mental patient lol.

On the plus side, I got to see a real dermatologist, and not just some whackadoo quick fix walk in doc. She gave me a better cream, and a helluva lot more of it, plus I got some blood tests done, and a biopsy.

Apparently my liver was a little funky. I'm not sure of the proper medical terminology, but, they could definitely tell something had made it go a little topsy turvy. But they say it's nothing to worry about, for the time being.

Also my white blood cell count was high, though I'm almost positive that is due to a nasty chest cough I'm developing. Feels like the beginning stages of Pneumonia, but let's hope not for now. Hopefully I can just shake it with some sudafed and cold meds.

So yeah not dead yet, just feels like it, haha.

To anyone else reading this who hasn't seen my previous posts. Ahem...... STAY the fuck AWAY from this drug. 2 months of use nearly killed me, I can not imagine what it'd do if taken for longer periods of time.

Also, be careful with using the benzos for withdrawal. Those babies can suck you right back into a fancy new addiction. Thankfully, that has not happened to me.

I tried MT-45 many many months back, maybe even over a year now. I think I ordered a half gram one two seperate occasions.

Anyways, the stuff is fucking disgusting. Tastes like absolute shit, not water soluble (wtf?), weirdest texture ever, smells like shit, burns worse then any other chemical I've ever tried to snort.

The high is also a bit weird, I've heard it has some ndma activity and that would make sense because it was almost a trippy opiate feeling I remember from it, and it caused me to get nauseous much quicker then other opiates, and little to no euphoria. I also lost hearing in one of my ears after I started doing it, it felt like my ear was blocked either with wax or filled with water. When I stopped using it, the hearing came back.

This and ah-7281 are both absolute shit. In general I'd recommend just stay away from the opiate RC market. In fact stay away from all these research chemicals all together. They have little to no studys done on them.
I guarentee you their are currently RC's out there that are carcinogenic and that are going to wind up giving people cancer or something, because we have no idea what the longer term side effects are.

ugh

I now have dry skin all over my body 2 weeks after stopping taking it. I haven't noticed any hair loss but maybe that's because I stopped washing it with anything but hot water after I noticed it wasn't getting greasy anymore (probably a side effect, less oil production at hair follicles?) While I was taking it I experienced tinnitus, acid reflux, severe forgetfulness, numbness and tingling of limbs, and extreme muscle spasms while sleeping or falling asleep. I think I might have been doing more poorly mentally while on it than I actually realized at the time. Oh and my shit smells like nutritional yeast. Despite all of the side effects, it was very hard to stop. However I found that the withdrawal actually wasn't as bad as the side effects from taking it and my body felt better going through withdrawal than when I was on it. I really hope this stuff doesn't cause any internal effects that haven't manifested yet. I'm getting a little scared that the rash appeared AFTER I stopped. I still find my legs and arms falling asleep much more often than they should. Also I was taking it orally which I imagine is even worse than plugging. Can someone who quit before I did let me know how they're doing now?

Valuable information. I've come close a couple of times to clicking the mouse and ordering one of these obscure RC opioids. Getting second opinions can be pretty valuable in these situations. The harsh reality is that most MD's will immediately judge you and put your case on the backburner of their mind.

One time I had a pretty swollen arm from a missed shot of 10ml methdaone solution (pills cooked down, cwe, etc.). The first MD that I saw said it was nothing and that it would abate on its own. The next MD I saw gave me a shot of some penicillin type drug. Pretty scary shit. Pleast keep everyone posted as you're doing! This is what harm reduction is all about. Putting the empirical information out there for everyone to see. Otherwise how the hell would we be aware of the long term side-effects of these obscure substances?

I now have dry skin all over my body 2 weeks after stopping taking it. I haven't noticed any hair loss but maybe that's because I stopped washing it with anything but hot water after I noticed it wasn't getting greasy anymore (probably a side effect, less oil production at hair follicles?) While I was taking it I experienced tinnitus, acid reflux, severe forgetfulness, numbness and tingling of limbs, and extreme muscle spasms while sleeping or falling asleep. I think I might have been doing more poorly mentally while on it than I actually realized at the time. Oh and my shit smells like nutritional yeast. Despite all of the side effects, it was very hard to stop. However I found that the withdrawal actually wasn't as bad as the side effects from taking it and my body felt better going through withdrawal than when I was on it. I really hope this stuff doesn't cause any internal effects that haven't manifested yet. I'm getting a little scared that the rash appeared AFTER I stopped. I still find my legs and arms falling asleep much more often than they should. Also I was taking it orally which I imagine is even worse than plugging. Can someone who quit before I did let me know how they're doing now?

Well, I can only assume you're not getting hair loss because for 1 you were taking it orally(plugging hits you harder and faster), and 2 you only took it for 2 weeks.

I hope you have stopped taking it, because if you don't, only expect the side effects to get worse.

Being bald sucks ass. At least if that's not your thing. Interesting idea on the hair. Mine is still falling out 2 weeks after stopping use. But I feel like it will grow back. I'm damn hopeful.

I got the same smell in my crap that you did. Hard to explain, but your description comes pretty damn close to it haha.

Interesting, now that you mention it I do remember a loooot of muscle twitches all the time. I'd be lying in bed, and my leg would just kick for no damn reason.

Confusing that the withdrawal for you wasn't that bad, mine was absolute hell. I'm still feeling slight effects 2 weeks later.

Lastly as for the numbness, I noticed that I only got it when I took the drug before bed. I think when you take it, your body needs to be physically active, at least more so than when you're sleeping for it to work through your blood. Otherwise it feels like...... I dunno, it's hard to explain. But whenever I took it before bed, I ALWAYS woke up with one deaf ear/tinnitus, blurry vision, and numbness/dizziness/loss of co-ordination.

Valuable information. I've come close a couple of times to clicking the mouse and ordering one of these obscure RC opioids. Getting second opinions can be pretty valuable in these situations. The harsh reality is that most MD's will immediately judge you and put your case on the backburner of their mind.

One time I had a pretty swollen arm from a missed shot of 10ml methdaone solution (pills cooked down, cwe, etc.). The first MD that I saw said it was nothing and that it would abate on its own. The next MD I saw gave me a shot of some penicillin type drug. Pretty scary shit. Pleast keep everyone posted as you're doing! This is what harm reduction is all about. Putting the empirical information out there for everyone to see. Otherwise how the hell would we be aware of the long term side-effects of these obscure substances?

That's why I'm posting all of this embarrassing shit. I wish someone would have posted this info before me, because I just might not have bought it if I'd have known.

But fuck it, it happened, i'm living through it, and it sucks. I don't want anyone else to go through this. So I hope this helps whoever it can.

Ohhh guess I should have just googled it, so it's a opioid. That really sucks that you have all these negative effects from prolonged use.