• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Long term usage?

No_more_evry_monday

Bluelighter
Im just wondering if person can somehow balance usage and withdrawls i gues...
What comes to my mind is doing 1 or 2 day brakes? Im only smoking heroin , never did IV and dont think i will... Im type of user that goes on binge few Times per year, but out off all drugs opiates i love most so i use alot of tramadol :/ my logic is if i can somehow go without withdrawls, heroin is 100times better then tramadol...

Im just wondering if person can somehow balance usage and withdrawls i gues...
What comes to my mind is doing 1 or 2 day brakes? Im only smoking heroin , never did IV and dont think i will... Im type of user that goes on binge few Times per year, but out off all drugs opiates i love most so i use alot of tramadol :/ my logic is if i can somehow go without withdrawls, heroin is 100times better then tramadol...
So for all more og dope users can you be functional long term and what are downsides if there are any

Heroin is 100 times harder to get off, too. I'd say stick to Tramadol if you have a good connect and can get clean pills.

What does chip mean?
Oh, sorry - that's when you don't use habitually, but just now and then. I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but I'm yet to meet a heroin chipper.
I could manage my job and relationship until I began doing heroin. It spirals fast.
Its god damn shit mixed with paracetamol , il' fuck my liver up ;s and thats only conect i Got... Poor grany xd
Aha. Yeah, I get why you'd wanna switch then. And poor granny! I think you can do a CWE (cold water extraction) with Tramadol. I've never done it myself, but seeing as Tramadol is water soluble it should work. I'd take the same steps as a CWE for codeine.

It's a very steep step from Trams to heroin. If you do get heroin, best thing is to have a reagent (testing kit) to make sure you're not getting fentanyl. Start with a low a dose as you can, and try to stay there. And make clear rules that you don't break, like you'll only take it every third month on the second Sunday (or whatever works for you) and never bend those rules. That's the best advice I have.

Oh, sorry - that's when you don't use habitually, but just now and then. I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but I'm yet to meet a heroin chipper.
I could manage my job and relationship until I began doing heroin. It spirals fast.

Aha. Yeah, I get why you'd wanna switch then. And poor granny! I think you can do a CWE (cold water extraction) with Tramadol. I've never done it myself, but seeing as Tramadol is water soluble it should work. I'd take the same steps as a CWE for codeine.

It's a very steep step from Trams to heroin. If you do get heroin, best thing is to have a reagent (testing kit) to make sure you're not getting fentanyl. Start with a low a dose as you can, and try to stay there. And make clear rules that you don't break, like you'll only take it every third month on the second Sunday (or whatever works for you) and never bend those rules. That's the best advice I have.
Then i might ne chiper

I know heroin for 3 years ,most i did was 2 weeks with 5 or 6 grams (all on foil). IT was nasty when i ran out.. i went thruw few withdrawls thruw my chipper life haha but now i got a Job and i know life Will be easyer and enjoyable with heroin (just Like with tramadol). So question is : is there anything i can do to not have any wds or suffer less, after 3grams smoked thruw a month?

So question is : is there anything i can do to not have any wds or suffer less, after 3grams smoked thruw a month?
Aha, allright. Well, withdrawals do tend to get worse for every time. Do you have any benzos or pregabalin or gabapentin available?
There's obviously a risk of dependence with these substances too.

Another option would be Kratom if it's available for you?

Aha, allright. Well, withdrawals do tend to get worse for every time. Do you have any benzos or pregabalin or gabapentin available?

Benzos i do have ,kratom il' look in to. I would to ask you what is your longest heroin "binge" ,continued usage w/e..
Also thank you for advice 🤘🤘

Benzos i do have ,kratom il' look in to.
Awesome. I personally find that benzos reduce A LOT of WD's.
I would to ask you what is your longest heroin "binge" ,continued usage w/e..
Around two years consecutive on heroin was my longest run. The first year I had breaks every now and then, taking Subutex to avoid WD's, or just morphine, but the last two years I was just on heroin all the time.
Also thank you for advice 🤘🤘
No problem at all man! I'm sure some people with more experience from heroin will chime in as well to offer some advice.
Welcome to Bluelight btw. :)

Awesome. I personally find that benzos reduce A LOT of WD's.

Around two years consecutive on heroin was my longest run. The first year I had breaks every now and then, taking Subutex to avoid WD's, or just morphine, but the last two years I was just on heroin all the time.

No problem at all man! I'm sure some people with more experience from heroin will chime in as well to offer some advice.
Welcome to Bluelight btw.
Thanks, its probably not good for me but i already chose it so all the tips for longer almost evryday usage are greatly apriciated

Yes it’s simply all or nothing with heroin isn’t it. Bob Marley’s applicable lyrics- Now you get, what you want, do you want more?

It’s heroin’s nature to lend itself to desire increasingly with use.

I chose nothing. The heroin path was never a route for me. I was incompatible with the energy of the environment and how it affected people, friends, and their motives.

So I was fortunately destined to veer another direction.

But I felt the allure, saw exactly how it can work. And the self denial so common with developing addictions.

Yes it’s simply all or nothing with heroin isn’t it. Bob Marley’s applicable lyrics- Now you get, what you want, do you want more?

It’s heroin’s nature to lend itself to desire increasingly with use.

I chose nothing. The heroin path was never a route for me. I was incompatible with the energy of the environment and how it affected people, friends, and their motives.

So I was fortunately destined to veer another direction.

But I felt the allure, saw exactly how it can work. And the self denial so common with developing addictions.
So very true. Good points.

And kava. Totally non physically addictive, zero WD’s or danger, but very helpful with WD symptoms and general needs.

Kratom has a dirty side, as well as being physically addictive, I felt it messed with my brain chemistry and balance and general cognition around the clock in a way Kava doesn’t.

Conversely, Kavalactones exert a positive balancing effect on brain chemistry and neurotransmitters.

It’s worth knowing about but I’d guess less than 10% of the world’s population have heard of Kava, and maybe 5% have tried it, a wild guess by years of observation online and in person. GHK instant kava is a good starting point. But never combine Kava with alcohol. 24 hours minimum, 48 I’d always encourage.

It’s one or the other.

Honestly just walk away from the heroin if you can, nobody becomes a winner on heroin, you may have it “under control” now but I’m sure even stronger minded people have thought the same

you can't chip it. the potency is all over the place, one bag 10x the last. The only way you can keep a "moderate" long term opioid use protocol is if you have standardized material, and good scales/ability to measure it so you can reliably take the same dose -- even then 8/10 people will wind up increasing/fucking it up

you can't chip it. the potency is all over the place, one bag 10x the last. The only way you can keep a "moderate" long term opioid use protocol is if you have standardized material, and good scales/ability to measure it so you can reliably take the same dose -- even then 8/10 people will wind up increasing/fucking it up
I feel kinda dumb for mentuonionig this but i never have Street deals and shit from "my town streets" if you know what i mean..
That sayd both quality and consistancy are here

I feel kinda dumb for mentuonionig this but i never have Street deals and shit from "my town streets" if you know what i mean..
That sayd both quality and consistancy are here
the best and most "standardized" elicit dope manufacture is never going to be standardized enough for a rigorous medical taper. even a deviance of +-25% is KoD when administering a ferreal taper.

the best and most "standardized" elicit dope manufacture is never going to be standardized enough for a rigorous medical taper. even a deviance of +-25% is KoD when administering a ferreal taper.
I understand evrything exept KoD and ferral taper , but thank you for advice.. il just get a gram or 2 to see how i can manage work and life (Will let you know how IT went)