• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Long term comedowns - UK vs US?

^ Most APB analogues will not react to the Simons kit as they are MDA analogues, so you should be able to tell it from MDMA. 6-MAPB and a few others will react nearly the same as MDMA though, so there is nothing conclusive (as far as I know)

There's always melting point tests and such, but that's completely out of reach for most people.

Most APB analogues will not react to the Simons kit as they are MDA analogues, so you should be able to tell it from MDMA.

And most would say, "Yay! I like MDA!" Luckily, the *APBs don't seem to be flooding the streets a la m1.

ebola

it is you that does not get the point, finished. it is you that is attempting to spread fear, not fact. your whole attitude reeks of negativity. please prove your points with some hard data.

i am still looking forward to you presenting a relevant, un-bias, peer reviewed article(s) that can actually support all of your claims. there is all types of conspiracy theories on the internets, want me to post some really interesting stuff on crop circles, ufos, and aliens? the people writing the stuff are really convincing, i think they even believe it themselves.

some people just aren't made for drugs (or for that matter particular drugs), you sound like one of them, champ, unlucky. suppose doing some pills and frying your neural circuits was at least a little more enjoyable than being run over by a truck, or being eaten by a shark, struck by lightning perhaps.

5htctx.jpg

mdma1.gif

ecstasybrain.gif

O great it's laugh bashing me for my posts again :|
I know what i know laugh, and I've posted enough research papers in the past as have others. I really don't go looking for them anymore, MDMA does set a major change in the brains neural activity which does take very long to come back to. Some people such as my self, are really in tune with their emotional state so i notice small differences. While other people aren't as much, hence why they think MDMA is doing nothing bad to them.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7643196

Click that link off pubmed laugh, i know what you are going to say well they gave huge doses to the monkeys etc. Point being is, if a large dose of it can do that kind of rearrangement and damage someone taking 300mg through out the night will be doing some form of similar damage.

Notice i'm coming at you in a friendly manner this time, I've been banned enough times because of you ><

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7643196

Click that link off pubmed laugh, i know what you are going to say well they gave huge doses to the monkeys etc. Point being is, if a large dose of it can do that kind of rearrangement and damage someone taking 300mg through out the night will be doing some form of similar damage. ><

I can't see what sort of doses they gave the monkeys, but I can only imagine that they were ridiculous. The logic that it compares to 300mg over an evening is flawed. It's the same old debate - is frying animal brains really that relevant to human consumption? Are the findings of a study administering 5mg/kg every hour 3 times really indicative of taking 300mg of MDMA over an evening? Just because extremely high doses cause that in animals, doesn't necessarily mean that lower doses are causing 'some form of similar damage'. Or you could argue that even 1mg of MDMA is going to cause 'similar damage'.

I don't disagree that MDMA can cause neural disruptions and some newer (and better designed) studies are reporting some serotonin deficits (although the controls are still weak). But it's more of a cumulative effect over time. If you keep taking MDMA weekly at high recreational doses then the dangers are real.

im not sure if you are aware or not but there is a big difference between posting any old papers and papers that are relevant and non bias.

from what i can see you have not ever produced a paper that supports your personal opinions ridiculous claims.
I've been banned enough times because of you ><
yeh I'm totally to blame for your repetitive abuse and aggression. sorry about that.
But it's more of a cumulative effect over time. If you keep taking MDMA weekly at high recreational doses then the dangers are real.
agreed. kind of like drinking water until your brain explodes, or am i grasping at straws.

Last edited:
I can't see what sort of doses they gave the monkeys, but I can only imagine that they were ridiculous. The logic that it compares to 300mg over an evening is flawed. It's the same old debate - is frying animal brains really that relevant to human consumption? Are the findings of a study administering 5mg/kg every hour 3 times really indicative of taking 300mg of MDMA over an evening? Just because extremely high doses cause that in animals, doesn't necessarily mean that lower doses are causing 'some form of similar damage'. Or you could argue that even 1mg of MDMA is going to cause 'similar damage'.

I don't disagree that MDMA can cause neural disruptions and some newer (and better designed) studies are reporting some serotonin deficits (although the controls are still weak). But it's more of a cumulative effect over time. If you keep taking MDMA weekly at high recreational doses then the dangers are real.

Well i can agree with that, it definitely is cumulative and also it doesn't have to be weekly. I and countless others have noticed harsh effects when even using on a monthly basis.

so you can't prove what you are saying? no journals or peer reviewed papers? its just your bias opinion?

when i was modding i was continually shot down by you and others for providing anecdotal evidence, but its cool for you, your personal opinion is more valid?

hilarious! don't take my word for it though I'm just a kid on the autism spectrum.

Last edited:
That's enough, you've both been warned plenty of times before. I suggest you both just ignore eachother, it's obvious you can't play nice.

what 'rules' have i broken? before you threaten with infraction.

can't back up the bias opinions with a scent of evidence. no worries.

Last edited:
You do so in a unnecessarily aggressive way, however. Asking for clarification is one thing, provoking an attack is another.

If you want to discuss this further you can PM myself or another mod, but let's not disrupt another thread.

Last edited:
And thanks to China with the discovery of Methylone , it seems every time I see someone with "molly" that's what it ends up being.

what 'rules' have i broken? before you threaten with infraction.

can't back up the bias opinions with a scent of evidence. no worries.

Yea stop fishing for an attack laugh, i'm not gonna lash out at you anymore it's not worth the ban. I have posted stuff in the past, maybe your memory can't go that far : )

As i said i have no business trying to spread fear for no reason, rather let people know what can happen and what does happen.

The memories fine mate (more fear, more strawman fallacy, more lies I see), the papers you posted prior weren't relevant to your argument, just thought you might like to prove your points with evidence, obviously you can't, that's cool.

As stated you seem to been having difficulty proving supportive evidence of your bias argument. If your argument and case was so clear and strong wouldn't it be easy to support it with evidence?

Stay ignorant, and i was under the impression that you don't even roll anymore ( a little birdie told me ). Is there a reason for this? I mean it is virtually harmless by your view, why not roll every week?
Why be so pro MDMA, at least i'm following harm reduction.

More personal comments ie ignorant, more strawman fallacy ie that I am not supportive of harm reduction or that I don't use mdma (did little birdies from the Internetz give your information about mdma too, are little internet birdies that chirp behind closed doors really all the trustworthy and correct in their presumptive chirping, I think not)

I ask again, where is the supportive evidence for you personal biased opinions? I ask again, why is your personal anecdotal stories/opinions more valid than mine or others? You and others shot me down when moderating for supplying my own personal anecdotal evidence, so why now is it ok for you to push your unrealistic and obviously flawed agenda? Surely if your opinion and stance is so obvious and clear cut you would have no issue providing people of bluelight evidence of support?

It is you that continues with your ignorance, negativity, pessimism, and aunt Sally tales.

Happy Friday.

Last edited:
Lol.... thanks for the laugh.

For one , i don't look for bias Pro MDMA research papers i look for the general consensus. They all generally say MDMA causes long term serotonal problems as well as brain damage in heavy or frequent usage ( not brain damage in the sense you become a babbling retard, but in the sense you are not performing at optimal level ).

So ... it isn't unrealistic, it is completely real because the papers are out there for you to find. And i have seen it first hand my self... as real as it gets mate.

When was your last roll?

f1n1shed, when making claims, it's perfectly reasonable to be asked to substantiate your claims. when you are unable or unwilling to do so, it speaks to the veracity of the claims and people will tend to draw the obvious conclusion.

laugh, f1n1shed, you can't seem to communicate without without insulting each other. you're both disrupting the forum. consider putting each other on ignore.

alasdair

I've never seen those long term horror stories here in holland. This goes for the people i hang around with. But here in holland we only produce good quality pills as far i know, ofcourse somtimes there are some bad pills in there now and then but mostly not. So i guess its the bad shit people take that get those nasty term comedowns... seen people take 4-5 200mg pills in 1 night 2-3 days they are fine again.