• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

List some indicas for a paranoid

treezy z

Bluelighter
I hate canabis sativa. It makes my psychotic disorder worse. I love indica. I've been sticking to various strains of kush but would like names of other indicas or indica dominant herb.

I hate canabis sativa. It makes my psychotic disorder worse. I love indica. I've been sticking to various strains of kush but would like names of other indicas or indica dominant herb.

Since you have a mental illness where you become psychotic or go into psychosis you should not be using any drugs and that includes smoking weed.

Still waiting on medical to really get going in MA it's kinda fucked up right now.

Since you have a mental illness where you become psychotic or go into psychosis you should not be using any drugs and that includes smoking weed.

While this is sound advice I don't need to be told what to do, son. I've had this shit for years and only bow down to God.

It's not about bowing down. It's about doing what's right for yourself. Weed is terrible for anyone with psychotic tendencies. I doubt God wants you to intentionally take a drug that puts you and everyone around you in danger.

Doldroms follows me hating on me son, i think he wants to see me crucified. Bow down to God brotha.

Hehe

Charlottes web and harlequin are probably the two best strains I can think of for anxiety. Kush is usually more narcotic, by kush I mean strains like hindu, master, bubba, platinum, blueberry, OG kush etc... not the broad nickname for all that is dank that it's become. Hypnotic is my favorite strain, it's well rounded with low paranoia... nice deep purple flowers, It's not too common in dispenaries around here though.

Jupiter OG is probably the most anxiolytic of the planetary series (Earth OG... Saturn OG etc...). How do you plan on aquiring specific strains without access to a dispensary or pot shop? Just gathering some ideas for the time cannabis is legal or semi-legalized in your state?

It's legal they haven't fully implemented it yet lots of good bud around though.

Harlequin, AC/DC, DJ shorts true blueberry x og kush. Definitely look for high cbd plants. They have a unique smell and taste.

CBD is being researched by gw pharmaceuticals as a non standard dopamine regulating anti psychotic as well as it is already available to prescribe for pediatric epilepsy state side while sativex is in stage three testing for neuropathic pain in cancer patients.

You can also find cbd tinctures derived from the hemp plant without the thc on Amazon and other places. They would be useful for when you smoke too much

It's not about bowing down. It's about doing what's right for yourself. Weed is terrible for anyone with psychotic tendencies. I doubt God wants you to intentionally take a drug that puts you and everyone around you in danger.

This depends on the type of cannabis, doses & how regularly it is used. CBD is anti-psychotic, so as long as it's not just a little bit of a high thc strain occasionally, that could go wrong.

Harlequin, AC/DC, DJ shorts true blueberry x og kush. Definitely look for high cbd plants. They have a unique smell and taste.

CBD is being researched by gw pharmaceuticals as a non standard dopamine regulating anti psychotic as well as it is already available to prescribe for pediatric epilepsy state side while sativex is in stage three testing for neuropathic pain in cancer patients.

You can also find cbd tinctures derived from the hemp plant without the thc on Amazon and other places. They would be useful for when you smoke too much

ive heard wonderful things about this companys product if edibles are more appealing to you? the cbd product is legal in 50 states (although the thc product for now is simply restricted to california and colorado residents).

...kytnism...:|

I also get extreme anxiety after smoking cannabis.I had two strains that were without as much of thr side effects.A hiawian strain and I think a kush??
Cbd crew by Mr nice has 1-1 ratio of cbd to THC.
I'd like to find cbd oil but not hemp seed oil.Its not the same.

High CBD strains can be beneficial to people suffering from psychosis. In fact many self medicate with cannabis to treat their psychosis unknowingly and this is probably what accounts for the higher incidence of cannabis use amongst these populations rather than it being a causal factor in their illness progression. CBD alone is an efficacious antipsychotic in its own right and has a safety profile that is preferable to many atypical antipsychotic drugs.

Oh really? You mean except for the menagerie of drugs the shrink prescribes? I wonder what qualifies you to make such a blanket statement. I don't even see how your response was relevant really, aside from being misinformed.

Like many said, high CBD strains have a relaxing quality withiut the racing, intrusive thoughts sativa can cause. They also have an antipsychotic quality. Kush strains are my personal favorite, sedating but great for insomnia and relaxation.

I've had pure cbd from dispensaries and standardized thc stuff and whatnot although I see value in smoking for beginners learning their dose. Never anything pharmaceutical besides marinol. I am interested in anything formulated like thcv our cbdv, but it looks like they are still being tested.

Edit: I'll add what stood out in og kush tested locally was a 1% CBC content supposedly good for inflammation and other pain. Probably true for most kush strains