• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Lindsay Lohan caught taking drugs in rehab

Madhatter4 said:
^^^I remember when I was in rehab this kid hooked up with a female patient who was a herion addict and had unprotected sex with her!!!!! ....when I heard about this shit I was like hey buddy have you ever heard of HIV??? stupid mother fucker:\

Not the best idea.... 8) 8) 8) 8)

I'm not one to touch a woman in any way badly.. but she deserves a punch in the face this bitcvh, along with paris hilton and all those
"princessess"

Well lets see, give some young dumb slut millions of dollars and make them a rediculous Disney teen movie icon.. hmmm... You think she won't ant to get high? Give me a break! If you ask me the person who needs their fact punched in is Michael Eisner.

...Of course, its easy to see how a sweaty, dirty, coked out Linsey could be HOT!

robatussin said:
I hope that guy that fucked her in the toilet is a bluelighter.

When he gets back out on the street nobody is going to believe him.

Lohan to Work in Morgue As Punishment
The AP

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Lindsay Lohan is about to see dead people.

The 21-year-old actress will soon be working at a morgue as part of her punishment for misdemeanor drunken driving, her attorney, Blair Berk, told a judge Thursday.

She has also spent two months in rehabilitation and has done some community service, Berk said at a hearing on her progress toward fulfilling the terms of her plea bargain.

Her two four-hour days at the morgue are part of a court-ordered program to show drivers the real-life consequences of drinking and driving. She must also spend two days working in a hospital emergency room.

Lohan was arrested twice last year on DUI charges and pleaded guilty in August to misdemeanor drunken driving and cocaine charges. She has already served 84 minutes in jail as part of the plea deal.

Lohan was not required to appear at Thursday's hearing.

Link!

hahah.. i can see it now, ''Lohan caught doing lines off corpse''

phrozen said:
She has already served 84 minutes in jail as part of the plea deal.
Is it me, or does something seem amiss when they start measuring jail time in minutes?

Will they fine her in pennies?

This is all so CUTE!

What a whore, I don't get why people are slavering all over her, I really don't, shes just a washed up, strung out surgically boosted, fading slapper IMHO, I wouldn't rag that out with someone else's cock :p

Tobala, I agree this is all so cute.

"Yes your honor, I learned soo much blowing lines off corpses... I mean working in the morgue. And that 84 minutes in jail really made an impression. I will never drink or do drugs again." Jesus Christ. 84 minutes?

I do hope she is working in the ER the next time I visit though. Coked up and wearing a slutty candy stripers outfit. Yes sir.