• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Lindsay Lohan caught taking drugs in rehab

Really, this shit is pretty sad. Granted, she's a fucked up spoiled brat but the bitch just wants to be happy like everyone else and she doesn't have a clue how to go about it let alone a rational definition of what happiness is. Not to mention the whole world has been telling her that her shit doesn't stink and then turned around and started calling her shit.

While it's difficult to show compassion when someone doesn't appreciate priviledge and opportunity, even LL deserves the opportunity to go through rehab, a very difficult time, without having every fuckup announced to the whole universe.

Anyone who is surprised that a girl like LL likes to fuck feel free to comment, the rest of you ought to chill and quit displaying such delight at the failings of another human being.

Heyoka said:
Really, this shit is pretty sad. Granted, she's a fucked up spoiled brat but the bitch just wants to be happy like everyone else and she doesn't have a clue how to go about it let alone a rational definition of what happiness is. Not to mention the whole world has been telling her that her shit doesn't stink and then turned around and started calling her shit.

While it's difficult to show compassion when someone doesn't appreciate priviledge and opportunity, even LL deserves the opportunity to go through rehab, a very difficult time, without having every fuckup announced to the whole universe.

Anyone who is surprised that a girl like LL likes to fuck feel free to comment, the rest of you ought to chill and quit displaying such delight at the failings of another human being.

If i cant make fun of celebrities then how will i distract myself from how shitty my life is!

Finder said:
I think they're going to have to put her down...

Haha definitely
the doctor will also put his cock into her mouth once she stops breathing
Who wouldn't want to have sex with a celebrity's corpse!

Finder said:
I think they're going to have to put her down...

lmfao...that had me laughing out loud. all i could think of is old yeller,

thats how it is in rehab, there are drugs and sex if you know where to look. last rehab i was in was where i met my ex gf. there were a lot of ppl having sex in random places.

lindsey lohan is going to be one of those leathry chain smoking hags you see giving 5$ handjobs in a pay toilet to support their coke habbit. not that ive ever seen anything like that before...

I'd have crazy coke sex in a bathroom with her...if she didnt look like a rat at the time.

that just makes it crazier coke sex....there's nothing wrong with a snatch that smells like dead rats as long as you shower for 24 consecutive hours afterwards..plus you'll have a crazy story to tell your friends. nothing is better than a crazy story to tell all the people you hate to love.

medicine cabinet said:
thats how it is in rehab, there are drugs and sex if you know where to look. last rehab i was in was where i met my ex gf. there were a lot of ppl having sex in random places.

^^^I remember when I was in rehab this kid hooked up with a female patient who was a herion addict and had unprotected sex with her!!!!! ....when I heard about this shit I was like hey buddy have you ever heard of HIV??? stupid mother fucker:\

realm said:
that just makes it crazier coke sex....there's nothing wrong with a snatch that smells like dead rats as long as you shower for 24 consecutive hours afterwards..plus you'll have a crazy story to tell your friends. nothing is better than a crazy story to tell all the people you hate to love.

Most likely, the junky who fucked her was so filthy himself that he didn't know she was not only a cum-rat, but a coke-celeb as well!

^^^^ CD, That's no way to talk about Robert Downey, Jr.

Hopefully he won't have me arrested for hate crimes!

In all fairness, I think he's a pretty cool actor and a pretty far cry from Lohan.... though, for sure, all celebrities are sub-human by definition.

tobala said:
^^^^ CD, That's no way to talk about Robert Downey, Jr.

i would voluntarily sign myself into rehab just to fuck him in the bathroom. then we would leave AMA and have a massive coke binge

Let's hope kids today don't look up to her as a role model.

If I had that kind of money I would go to rehab in Thailand or somewhere they wouldn’t complain about my behavior. Utah sucks.

phrozen said:
Yeah, you know that dude's about to make bank by selling his story to the tabloids.

about to? more like, already…