• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Lil Wayne in critical condition after sizzurp binge

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I swear this had nothing to do with "sizzurp" and it was a bullshit article in the first place?

Lol yeah I would have a hard time believing this was caused by sizzurp. But I think we can sum up this thread with "Who Cares?"

This is a disgusting post. Hate someones music all you want. Be envious of someone else's success (even when you may not believe it's deserved). However, saying you'd celebrate someones death, who you don't know personally to any extent (all you can do is read what is written in magazines, or put on television) is ridiculous and a horrible thing to say. Grow up. This isn't the first post that shows your massive immaturity, work on it.

I like tons of people more successful than Lil Wayne. Bill Gates for example.

People like lil wayne that make cheesy ass music and retarded phrases like YOLO make me want to vomit.

The only really famous and well known rap artists that has died from drugs recently was Pimp C.. and that was years ago bro.

Chamillionaire said:
When they told that Pimp was gone, my reply was "I don't get it"
And I'm still havin trouble believin it happened the way they said it

My life remix (ironically original was lil wayne)

A lot of people think something was fishy about that shit.

Pimp C bitch! So what the fuck is up? Step wrong nigga and I'll take ya fuckin' nuts Got mo' dope than a pharmacy ho Got a job for the city bitch I'm shovelin' snow
South Texas motherfucker that's where I stay Gettin' pussy from these bitches every god damn day Kick it with a trill nigga so you best not trip Bought the Caddy crossed the pier and kicked to Gangsta Nip
Southern weight, get it straight, fuck them 20's and 10's On the low my fuckin' momma, no such things called friends Motherfucker either down or the motherfucker ain't And if ya bitch ass ain't, then ya dick is in the paint
If ya gal look fine you better hide the bitch 'Cause if I find her I'ma fuckin' make her suck my dick That dope for your momma and your sister too And if I'm locked down then tell that shit might go with you
Don't try to get no false nuts, I take 'em sucker Fuckin' 'round with C you'll be a dead motherfucker Nigga only 17 but I'm runnin' the show Sellin' dope from Louisiana down to El Segundo, ha!
I think it's only fair that I should knock on wood 'Cause my bitch is on the street, pussy sell real good And all my ho know not to trip, bitch fuck pretty I'll take out my nine and shoot ya in ya fuckin' titty
Hoe niggaz forty-five tryin' to, get with me Sellin' fifty dollar slabs as I'm slangin' them Ki's If you need to get some powder I'm fully supplied I got the, cocaine in the back of the ride, motherfucker!

RIP

I fucking hate Lil Wayne...if he dies, I'll celebrate.

I know I am asshole but my soul cant help but agree on this..... the cancer that mainstream media are these days,I dont even know what to say about it... people just for some reason like complete unoriginal generic crap

also its his own fault.... like these Bluelights who binge on heroin,meth and so on.... your fucked now,its sad,but lets not forget who is to blame for this

I like tons of people more successful than Lil Wayne. Bill Gates for example.

People like lil wayne that make cheesy ass music and retarded phrases like YOLO make me want to vomit.

^ I appreciated you gave logical reasons as to why you dislike him, instead of just spewing malicious words in order to personify hatred for a fellow human being.

"YOLO" would only be popularized by someone who is ignorant of eternal life.

I know I am asshole but my soul cant help but agree on this..... the cancer that mainstream media are these days,I dont even know what to say about it... people just for some reason like complete unoriginal generic crap

^ this is why almost all the music I listen to (at least 99% of it) is very underground.

I just can't stand short, ugly, ignorant bitches like Lil Wayne...his music SUCKS and it's too bad he didn't fucking die this time.

On the other hand, someone like Eazy-E died far too soon...he was fucking hilarious and bad ass.

That's rap. <3

I feel like you're just haters

Agreed. There is a difference between not liking his music and saying you hate someone as if you know them on a personal level. Don't like his music? Don't listen to it. Some people are going way out of their way to talk about something they don't like.

And these people that are hating because he's to "mainstream", if you actually knew what you were talking about would know that 90% of the music he made was underground free mixtapes that he didnt see a dime of.

Last edited:
And these people that are hating because he's to "mainstream", if you actually knew what you were talking about would know that 90% of the music he made was underground free mixtapes that he didnt see a dime of.

I didn't know you riverside G's bump that weezy underground? Now Texas might know a thang or two meaning half of NOLA ended up here after Katrina. How do you know he didn't see a dime of it ?

Turning point for Wayne for me was when he got down with that teenage TV drama douche Drake and started saying YOLO.

I didn't know you riverside G's bump that weezy underground? Now Texas might know a thang or two meaning half of NOLA ended up here after Katrina. How do you know he didn't see a dime of it ?

Turning point for Wayne for me was when he got down with that teenage TV drama douche Drake and started saying YOLO.

Music has a funny way of getting around like that. Anyone who downloads mix tapes has heard of datpiff. Most people put their tapes up there just for the exposure. It's where you'd find tracks from Currency to Wiz before he blew up with Black n Yellow. Wayne has enough material on there for another 3-4 albums easy.

They may pull something in from advertisements that I'm not 100% on but it's forsure not what albums pull in.

I just can't stand short, ugly, ignorant bitches like Lil Wayne...his music SUCKS and it's too bad he didn't fucking die this time.

On the other hand, someone like Eazy-E died far too soon...he was fucking hilarious and bad ass.

That's rap. <3

The only thing worse than a troll is a jealous troll.

It's always facinating how some people pull out the troll card when they're butt hurt.

Its funny how some idiots should be banned.

I hope you have a fascinating (good word, you're learning) time not writing your perverse words on this site.

RRiz3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.