• Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Lil Wayne in critical condition after sizzurp binge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluelight Crew
Lil Wayne is in ICU in critical condition after suffering yet another seizure, and we're told it doesn't look good ... TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... the 30-year-old rapper was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Hospital in L.A. Tuesday night after suffering multiple seizures. He was released Wednesday but just hours later one of his bodyguards found him in his room, on the floor and unconscious.

Wayne was rushed to the hospital again, but this time he did not stabilize. He was taken to ICU, where he was placed in restraints because he was shaking uncontrollably.

We're told Wayne is currently "unstable," and has been placed in an induced coma. He is breathing through tubes.

We're told several people are at Wayne's bedside crying, and a number of rap artists and family members are on the way. Sources say the scene is violent as Wayne shakes uncontrollably.

Sources say there's evidence Wayne went on a Sizzurp binge after being released Wednesday, because doctors found high amounts of codeine in his system.

We're told Wanye's stomach was pumped 3 times to flush the drugs from his system.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/15/lil-w...sizzurp-critical-condition-icu/#ixzz2NfgUkWPP

^codeine syrup with promethazine, often flavored with fruit soda and Jolly Ranchers

oh ok thanks. i read on twitter that lil wayne tweeted he was ok from hospital and there seems to be some debate that tmz was kind of over playing the situation, but i dont really know. Apparently they stated his family was about to read the last rights or something.

TMZ is very dependable. They're the ones that broke the Watergate scandal!

Actually I think that was Deadspin.

If he recovers he'll walk away. If it were a socially unacceptable drug he'd go to jail.

For that style of rap, he was decent before carter 1. Actually wrote for others, and was a young fresh artist. To bad he is useless now... oops

Disclaimer - I never liked him. I listen to underground hip hop.

Last edited:
Cash Money bought a bunch of their own albums back in the day to increase record sales

just a random rumor I totally can buy 100%

that album was garbage imo but they got famous because it was on the charts

What about his doctor who wrote him the script? Did he refill it over and over again? Or was he seeing multiple doctors? Or were his friends getting it for him?

From some video of him talking about his sizzurp issue, he was holding a dark orange prescription bottle of it with his name on the label.
At the end of the video he says "I don't do it to be cool, I do it cause I'm sick"

Could this be another case similar of Michael Jackson's doctor?

What about his doctor who wrote him the script? Did he refill it over and over again? Or was he seeing multiple doctors? Or were his friends getting it for him?

From some video of him talking about his sizzurp issue, he was holding a dark orange prescription bottle of it with his name on the label.
At the end of the video he says "I don't do it to be cool, I do it cause I'm sick"

Could this be another case similar of Michael Jackson's doctor?

The guy shits more money in a day then we will ever see in our lifetime. I think he can get his hands on some codeine no problem.

Nice, sek.

And I would never hope that the dude would fucking die but I hope that he learns a lesson.

Seizures from sizzurp, though, and intense ones at that. Sounds like something else was in his body.

he has a history of recent seizures, he had like 3 this last week i think

Status
Not open for further replies.