• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Lighten up folks

Nah, I definitely pointed out in my post that I distinguish between shoplifting from major stores and robbing individuals. Obviously I'm not suggesting anyone goes and works the streets rather than pinching some groceries from fucking TESCOs!

Bella is a man btw.... easy conclusion to jump to tho ;)

belly-dance-your-way-more-positive-body-image.jpg

Sorry consumer ur getting the brunt of someone else its a free world bro and I do like u. Also its big mix up I think I should address people by name as some people think u are talkin to them when ur not, ordinary mind I wasnt talkin to u to clear it up ok mate so I dont know who ur post is addressed to .

I just,respecfully, think you are wrong on this matter and was trying to show you what I'd imagine is the general consensus of most people here. I really could give a fuck if you've robbed stores etc in the past, as I've said I've done worse and happily sat by and watched others do hell of a lot worse, things I wouldn't cosign these days in any way shape or form.

I dont think there is anything inherently wrong with prostitution. I was just pointing out it is a way people fund drug habits while at the same time annoying a few dicks that lurk here. ..and indeed they sent their messenger boy to make a pathetic attempt at trolling but i digress.

I know quite a few people who have been on the game..and a few girls that worked as strippers. One smart girl who didn't do it for drugs owns two houses and is retired. A few who were on drugs did it because it was easy money and would not land them in gaol. It does place them in a seedy world but its better than spending time in the big house for other stuff. Stealing is one thing..but robbery is another thing all together. If innocent people are harmed or frightened then a big line has been crossed imho

Let's look at it another way. If we all thought that crime (no such thing as victimless) was ok and we all go out and take whatever we want when we want then where does that leave us?

Chaos

But it's ok for someone to make a distinction that it's acceptable for them? Are they better that others? Maybe they have an excuse; I've got an addiction, I've got to buy medicine for my baby, I've got to eat?

Way way more needy people than the addict. They got first world problems created by them. What this discussion appears to be is some form of justificarion of unacceptable and immoral behaviour based in fact on something that was the addicts choice to do in the pursuit of their own personal selfish pleasure.

Take a look at India the majority has nothing not even shoes but do they steal? You ever sat there and watched as your family starve to nothing. They've got way more justification than any addict but they have the moral and ehical ability to still not take from another.

Addiction quite simply is a process of someone tying to justify a continuation of a life and usually the inability to truly understand the harm they are doing to themselves and others?

Prostitution is a totally different topic, not even close to the ethical and morality issue of theft.

But then their are lots of types of prostitution. It's the worlds oldest proffesion? But the key is that someone most choose that life under their own volition.

There are poor unfortunates all over the world who didn't have the choice effectively slavery and therefore theft of a person (the worst crime in my book). That's the issue with prostitution how can you actually tell the person has chosen that life or has been forced into it? Quite simply you can't. I've been in many bars in many places and met many ladies most of which were forced into the game by someone else and usually drugs were involved. I could never live with the knowledge that their could be an even minute chance I could faciltate such a crime. I've cried tears many times in Asia seeing such desperate faces behind the music and lights that attract the foreigners in for cheap sex.

Erm. You could know the person involved and watch them make the choice while not having a drug addiction or any mental condition that compells them to 'degrade' themselves by selling themselves for sex etc? Different if your coming from the point of a view of a consumer (not you, lets face it with all the sexual tension between them Consumer would definetly shag Fubar for nowt ;). I wasn't really looking for justification in this thread I suppose my main interest was + usually is drug dealing and the psychology behind those who choose it as a lifestyle

Love the bit about people being told to tone it down for Bella being a girl. Haha. =D

Aye but after a while I find most people proper buy into the lifestyle, esp with coke people start believing their own hype and it usually ends badly. They get hurt because someone tests them and they aint about that, or they end up hurting someone to prove that they are

Sounds like one of the risks of doing lots of coke. Not a fan anymore, prefer to regularly tear who I think I am apart with strong psychedelics. If you can't take the piss out of yourself then you need to learn too! One of my motos.

Nah, I definitely pointed out in my post that I distinguish between shoplifting from major stores and robbing individuals. Obviously I'm not suggesting anyone goes and works the streets rather than pinching some groceries from fucking TESCOs!

Bella is a man btw.... easy conclusion to jump to tho ;)

belly-dance-your-way-more-positive-body-image.jpg

Perhaps think a little deeper on your theory OM. Shoplifting just takes money from the big corporate who deserves to lose it? They factor in to the business model for such loss. But who then actually pays for that factor of loss? They are charitable and say oh well that's just a bit of profit we will lose?

No sorry business doesn't work like that. They put that charge into the product they sell. The cost of CCTV, store detectives, court time for their staff to attend and give evidence. All actually paid for by you the customer my friend. You are probably paying 0.5 to 1 % extra on everything you buy because others take for free. Your the victim of the crime not the store.

Drug dealing is surely providing a service that people want. But it becomes a crime because what we want "free will to choose" is not actually seen as legal by those who decide what drugs we can choose.

The biggest drug dealers IE Carlsberg, British tobacco etc etc are sanctioned to deal.

It was suggested that for every gram of cocaine that reaches the street of the US one person has lost their life. The crime of drug dealing is facilitated by the worlds governments who choose to deny free will?

If we had the freedom to choose and any DOC were regulated controlled and supplied with purity drug dealers wouldn't and couldn't exsist. The aftermath of addiction (need to commit crime) and overdose would and could be significantly reduced. Cocaine after all costs less than £ 0.10 per gram to produce but the illegality is what drives the price and the criminality element.

Just one of my theories but drug dealing is actually wanted by the worlds governments because it creates a market of trade. Proceeds must be spent somehow. If the proceeds of illegal drugs weren't there would we still have companies such as ferrari, Louis Vuitton etc etc making so much money? Ever wondered why in every major world airport you can go and buy high end goods such as watches and jewellery? The money comes back into the system somehow and at that point tax is charged.

The easiest way to move money from one country to another without trace is to turn up at any airport with your cash purchase easily tradable and untraceable goods wear them and then sell for a little loss on arrival. All countries have a maximum allowance for cash you can bring in to control laundering. But you can easily buy a £ 15 grand watch or 3. Although nowadays they do try and monitor laundering in airports by asking for your boarding card. Every wondered why you have to give your boarding card when your flying international?

Last edited:
Hi folks I always come on this time, I know I was the victim mate u gotta pay the store for time wasting then the courts, but when ur desperate mate u dont care about these things, I owe 900 pound in fines deducted ten pound a fortnight, from benefits I agree I was the mug, they win but if I escaped with booze or whatever i always had buyers then id get half price and score, an bella are u a woman,man or tranny I dont know but I dont care I felt sorry for u bella.

Its a funny one isnt it, crime. All i know is any one steals anything from me they are loosing digits.