European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Lighten up folks

jayjaysleepyhead

Bluelighter
Just reading my original thread which turned into a good laugh, surely u cant be serious about closing it, the guys were havin a wee joke, and iy stopped, I apoligised for my op , now I really dont ,some of u should look at reality it does happen and in britain we have drug wings in prisons to help the addicted or the ones in pain in fact prison meds are better run than on thr outside, no matter what at least 50% of addicts get caught up in criminal activity, maybe not prison but convictions im not trying to be smart or cheeky but please face reality ,am not singling anyone outmerely talking sense

It wasn't you it was the whole thread. You can't control where a thread roams once it's started. All is good. Ja?

It was simply in the best interest for all. Xx

If we are going to have a slight discussion about the morals of crime and the effects of drug use have on it, I think prohibition has a lot to answer for. I was completely law abiding before I started taking drugs, then I didn't see any real difference between someone supplying the stuff we were having fun with or ME supplying it. Infact I would of argued that i was doing my mates a favour, getting them it at better price and more convenient location for them while also making myself a few bob. However, as these things go and you go further into it the type of people you associate with tend to become more and more heavy into criminality and after a while you will encounter violence. From then on it becomes a choice whether to stop or to respond with violence when threatened. From there its a slippery slope, I found myself able to justify alot of shit because the people it was going to happen to were willing participants in this 'game' we were all playing, re-fellow drug dealers who would of happily done the same to me if given the opportunity. Thoughts?

I would like to cont this post but keeping it lighthearted ok, as I was saying a hell of a lot of addicts turn to crime at least once to help feed their habits, I agree with reaver it does help if ur in that position to help ur addict friends get wot their paying for, ok it can be very dangerous for u if ur the one who takes it upon themselves to get what everyone wants, I personally find addiction very selfish and their not really pals and when they get whatever drug it may be their gone, thats my experience or even if u do share u know when u get cash its ur turn as they will never let u forget that time they bought the gear, codependancy maybe a little different but still ur mrs will cast up I call it so ive been in a few but tend not to get involved with someone like me or the way I was so its an individual thing if u wanna be the man , I used to yrs ago but got no thanx just grief, so f..ck them. Please am interested to hear ur views on this its very unoffending as a post

+ That's the main reason I stopped. I cba with doing the jail for it, after a certain age if you keep dealing just to take drugs your plain daft cos your risking years just to get high, so if your doing it your doing it to make proper money and in that case your liable to end up with a ridiculous stretch, 7-10 years on a second offence. So combined with the 4 1'2 you'l get for selling class A's first time around thats most likely 10+ years just to live that nice easy life. I've watched some big time people make some serious money, all to end up on B-Wing with a 15 year stretch, dying slowly from diseases and with a family thats torn up, their sons often end up alongside them doing similar amounts of time and you just look at it and think what a fucking waste.
The sad thing is, if things went tits up for me I would go back to it most likely, but aslong as I'm happy and fulfilled with ambitions beyond just taking drugs and money then I'l try steer clear of it. I see a lot of your posts fightingthetoot just wondering where you see yourself in 5 years time? For me when i was at it I couldnt even imagine fucking 1 years time nevermind 5 so I'd understand if you dont really know, I just wonder how much of this is what you wanna do and how much of it being all you know, the easiest way you know to get money and feed your habits, and the addictive nature of both selling + drugs itself. I was also fucking lost from a young age and really bought into that whole lifestyle because it shored up all the other shit that was wrong with me, like if I was a succesful drug dealer I wouldn't see myself as some fucked up drug user, when in reality I was making thousands of pounds but I had no real use for the money it was all about getting more drugs into the mix

Last edited:
Hi reaver how old are u ,not that long ago I was banged up mate, ive done 10 short sentences,6 months the most, got those drr rehab orders so was lucky mate, im still battling addiction and im constsntly on here as u know, 45 was my clean age now its 46ha ha cant see me being clean for july my 45th im down to 1 valium a day 10mg a miracle for me and 37 of meth reducing daily, but I still got that relapse in me as I do once a fortnight , hoping I dont on tuesday ,ive lost my desire to get high alone its shit and a waste og dosh, putting money in these idiots pockets,so yes even though im lonley and angry I have a major desire to clean up, age too I dont wanna be a 60yr old meth addict ,just need some phsych 1to1s hoping my crime life is done now mate my mental health is my worry now and in 5 yrs I cant answer that pal if I were to get a girl and be clean and working but has to be a job I enjoy wot about u

Its a crime I pay tax. A lot of tax. I paid $695 Au last fortnight right from my full time wage ...

Yet pay a medicare levy of $1500 per year in spite of having private health insurance $120 fortnight when the levy was introduced and CAPPED at $500 per annum because private health was being capped but both have gone up anyway.

We have toll roads. Electricity and gas and hospitals and public works are all being privatised yet we still pay exorbitant income tax.

Stamp duty. What the hell for?

Even death taxes. Better not die! Cant afford it :p

So what are we paying for?

My wage hasnt gone up in years.

Politicians VOTE THEMSELVES pay rises every year. Ridiculous retirement pensions.

Travel rorts.

Helicopter hires to attend weddings.

Buisness class travel for their kids.

So....whos the criminal now?

People forget white collar crime and the blatant government rip offs.

Pfft.

Mid 20's. I was proper consumed by this lifestyle and when it went bad, as it usually does, it felt like it left me with nothing. I had build everything on quicksand and it all crumbled. After a while of getting myself sorted I was able to return to recreational use of some drugs, it's good that your making efforts and I'd agree that seeing a psych would be beneficial. I think you'l find when your feeling better and feeling a bit more positive the idea that you will want to return to crime will seem ridiculous, I still quite often these days sit back in pleasure at the fact I'm enjoying life free and outside when it could so easily of went the other way

Yes bro your young man and I hope you have stopped,i was in and out at ur age and was also taking loads of valium and booze thought I was invincible im a glaswegian but left at 19 bit of a mad place, im a young 44 thats why I can relate to you as you remind me of me , u know its wrong but still do it, peer pressure like good mates is also a pain but u seem ok,nobody to impress,u got a mrs,where u living now as I had to f off a few times very, reluctantly was sick of dealing etc , im very quiet now and u would never know my crazy past unless I tell u , sorry to the other bloke but what are u actually saying bro

Sorry zeph u the man jesus u should be knighted, ur talkin about different crime ahhhh, I understand but cant relate yet, maybe soon I hope.

I think every scene has it's trappings ? Party scene - so easy to get caught up buying for friends. Heroin, crack, Meth - so easy to get caught up with anything to feed the beast?

I think your moral compass just shifts - 'I would never ever break the law' goes out of the window when you simply buy a few pills for the weekend, then your already 'breaking the law' so why not buy a few pills extra for your friends.

Robbery, theft etc to fund a drugs habit sickens me though - rob somebody to feed your habit? Been in that environment before and it just scares the life out of me how far some people will go.

Sammy G admitted to being a rent boy to fund his drug habit...eww. His customers must have been sight and smell impaired...or perhaps shared a love of cheap sherry.

Yup, it's just the weather but it's snowing blizzard stylee. Urbain is a weather wizard ;)

+ That's the main reason I stopped. I cba with doing the jail for it, after a certain age if you keep dealing just to take drugs your plain daft cos your risking years just to get high, so if your doing it your doing it to make proper money and in that case your liable to end up with a ridiculous stretch, 7-10 years on a second offence. So combined with the 4 1'2 you'l get for selling class A's first time around thats most likely 10+ years just to live that nice easy life. I've watched some big time people make some serious money, all to end up on B-Wing with a 15 year stretch, dying slowly from diseases and with a family thats torn up, their sons often end up alongside them doing similar amounts of time and you just look at it and think what a fucking waste.
The sad thing is, if things went tits up for me I would go back to it most likely, but aslong as I'm happy and fulfilled with ambitions beyond just taking drugs and money then I'l try steer clear of it. I see a lot of your posts fightingthetoot just wondering where you see yourself in 5 years time? For me when i was at it I couldnt even imagine fucking 1 years time nevermind 5 so I'd understand if you dont really know, I just wonder how much of this is what you wanna do and how much of it being all you know, the easiest way you know to get money and feed your habits, and the addictive nature of both selling + drugs itself. I was also fucking lost from a young age and really bought into that whole lifestyle because it shored up all the other shit that was wrong with me, like if I was a succesful drug dealer I wouldn't see myself as some fucked up drug user, when in reality I was making thousands of pounds but I had no real use for the money it was all about getting more drugs into the mix

Wouldn't put it down as me being lost, being all I know for sure, even though I am fighting an addiction just now, & your correct about the money not meaning much long as I have the drugs I want then am content, though I do like to treat people, I have sold since I was 14 stared with bit of soapbar lol thing is I come from a family where it is 3rd generation we're on that sell , my brother do as well , though they hate smack & valium, but that's more since I started taking it , they late teens , green hash coke , that's there game , when I choose to move into smack I didn't know it at the time but I was choosing the junkie camp, has its drawbacks been seen deal with junkies but also it's perks , like everything is cash, no tic!!

Last few days I have been using, quite a bit av took on board with my benzos, before I came to the house am using at, went for benzos & couldn't get any , all gone!!! Raging about that as I told him yesterday ad be down today for quite a few , I can get else where if a chase but I can't be fucked with that, took 40ml of meth at 9 too, & not long just put 3 bags on the foil, but my need for benzos has ruined it for me, took that many yesterday I don't feel rough because them just hate not having them, after I finish what's on the foil from the 3 bags I don't know what to do , chase benzos, take more kit, ideally , ad get benzos & have kit on top , but monies are running low AGAIN, with junk, I can't sell it & take it plus build my doe , just seem to all go on that plus I go through way more green too, it's just like money doesn't matter long as am getting what drugs I want that second , & all that leads to is regret, gonna have a few more licks while I wait on the workies coming to fix a few things.

Yeah mate I'm sure you've seen it yourself but the road your on is unlikely to end how you want it to. Most notably with the coke I've seen so many people have huge amounts of money coming in, only to start blowing it on the gear itself, usually end up rocking it up and ending up with nothing but a massive habit and debts, no one will graft with them because they are sheer unreliable and usually end up ripping a few people off and ending up in deeper shit. Not saying that will happen to you mate, but as your habit develops and develops your going to need to keep grafting and the harder it will get as the benzo + smack abuse catches up with you, if it comes crashing down on you it's gonna be fucking difficult to get out from underneath. No judgement here mate, you do you, just wouldn't feel right if I didn't try to give a bit of a warning because I've seen it happen + had it happen to me. The money thing happens to most of us, its sickening and its easy to fool yourself that your doing well because you see large amounts of cash but in reality, if you look at your outgoings you end up living almost like anyone else with a habit, all your money going on the drugs

Last edited:
So....whos the criminal now?
LOCK HER UP.

Sorry I've nothing to contribute to this thread, I never robbed anyone to fund my habit, it was always selling of possessions or I scratch your back you scratch mine sort of things.