• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Lighten up folks

Yes and thats one thing I would never stoop to mate, and shoplifting is bad but can u see why I done it, no excuses mate but ive payed for it in more ways than one, prison, homelessness. Long record , no job no excuse thats addiction for me.

Yes and thats one thing I would never stoop to mate, and shoplifting is bad but can u see why I done it, no excuses mate but ive payed for it in more ways than one, prison, homelessness. Long record , no job no excuse thats addiction for me.

I deffo aint judging anyone mate. In situations people do what they have to do to get by. Im guilty of it myself. :)

Just one point for Boa - while you are right (as per usual) on almost everything you say, drug addiction most certainly is not exclusively a first world crime. There are addicts all over non first world countries. The difference lies in either the actual cost of the drugs or (related to this) the legal position of them and whether the country is a producer country or not. Cocaine in Columbia? Legal to possess 3g. Opium/heroin in Afghanistan - virtually free at the point of delivery.

The war on drugs, Harry Anslinger, Richard Nixon - there's your problem.

The suffering caused by this is staggering. White, right wing conservative Christians have a lot to answer for. I would really like for their Jesus to come back, get them altogether "guys did you not read a fucking page of my teachings in the Bible? I spelt it all out for you, I led by example, I helped the prostitutes the lepers, fuck I even washed their filth ridden feet to show you and what did you do? You persecuted, you enslaved you killed. Well the big guy upstairs is angry, fucking delirious with rage, livid. Wants to go back to some old testament style retribution, I tried to talk him out of, tell him about the gains made in His anger issues for the New Testament but he is having none of it, he is hell bent on slaughtering your kids, your families, everyone who has ever known you in fact. Sorry, but that is just the way shit is"

Just one point for Boa - while you are right (as per usual) on almost everything you say, drug addiction most certainly is not exclusively a first world crime. There are addicts all over non first world countries. The difference lies in either the actual cost of the drugs or (related to this) the legal position of them and whether the country is a producer country or not. Cocaine in Columbia? Legal to possess 3g. Opium/heroin in Afghanistan - virtually free at the point of delivery.

Didn't know that about Columbia! Wasn't saying that addiction isnt globally prevalent but it tends to be used to explain (excuse) behaviour which others find unacceptable. But the reality is that the worlds governments create the crime by making it illegal. Which of course impacts to those in the third world who suffer the most from such stupidity. Opium wars, afghanistans long history, South America cartels etc.

We as a country used addiction to enslave the workers for our empire building IE Hong Kong was built on Opium and its only recent history that has hidden its true past.

Totally agree with gun tota that Christianity is the biggest culprit in getting the message wrong. The whole meaning of Jesus story was and still is acceptance, forgiveness, understanding and humility but I've not met many Christians that understand that.

Anyway the second coming is already upon us. FUBAR is the messiah of the apocalypse and Consumer is the new baptist to anoint us in the river of LSD X

Anyway the second coming is already upon us. FUBAR is the messiah of the apocalypse and Consumer is the new baptist to anoint us in the river of LSD X

Let it be known that I am many things: Messiah of the apocalypse, harbinger of doom, defiler of goblins, Lord of the flies and Consumer's nemesis, to name but a few. Be warned, when I rain Armageddon down from above on you bunch of gullible cunts, there will be no choirs of angels blowing fuckin trumpets and heralding the ascension to heaven for all followers of Christ. There will be no second coming - for I've got the cunt locked in my cellar nailed to an upside down crucifix with his head in a bucket of rancid spunk and being forced to listen to all of Coldplay's albums on loop at full volume - For eternity. No sirree, there will be no insurance policy, no get out clause, no hedge betting, no anointing in rivers of anything other than my piss, and no fuckin Rapture! Though there might be a few ruptures (of the rectum) for those who amuse me, but in short, you're all fuckin doomed!!

PS. Watch your arse Consumer, because you're first up against the wall when I release the beast...

Last edited:
Didn't know that about Columbia!

I think it is more complicated than SHM made out. It isn't "legal", more decriminalised. I have a feeling that it does not apply to foreigners. If the police catch you with less than 3 grams, you better be ready to pay your way out because those 3 grams are going to added to before you get to the station imo

The only " crime" we should be discussing here is why the fuck has no body pulled the trigger on Philip Schofield yet?

How many ten bags would that be worth?

That's not Philip Schofield. That's an android replica. Haven't you noticed he hasn't changed or aged one bit for the last 25 years. You can see it in his eyes - they're dead inside, and he never blinks. The real Philip Schofield was murdered by a cocaine fuelled Jason Donavon in a jealous rage when Schofield stole the lead role in Joseph and the amazing technicolour dreamcoat. I blame Kylie Minogue for ruining Jason's life & career, the cold, heartless bitch. If she'd just let Jason shag her, as they were destined to do, our Philip would still be alive today.

True dat...

That's not Philip Schofield. That's an android replica. Haven't you noticed he hasn't changed or aged one bit for the last 25 years. You can see it in his eyes - they're dead inside, and he never blinks. The real Philip Schofield was murdered by a cocaine fuelled Jason Donavon in a jealous rage when Schofield stole the lead role in Joseph and the amazing technicolour dreamcoat. I blame Kylie Minogue for ruining Jason's life & career, the cold, heartless bitch. If she'd just let Jason shag her, as they were destined to do, our Philip would still be alive today.

True dat...

So original Phillip was cool but robot Phillip was the cunt? which one used to fist that puppet in the cupboard??

I think it is more complicated than SHM made out. It isn't "legal", more decriminalised. I have a feeling that it does not apply to foreigners. If the police catch you with less than 3 grams, you better be ready to pay your way out because those 3 grams are going to added to before you get to the station imo

Half and half. I shouldn't have said legal, decriminalised is right, but it does indeed apply to foreigners, westerners anyway. I've never been treated better than any gun toting military force, because of my UK passport, than in Columbia. On the other hand I've seen them knife open Ecuadorean's suitcases for the crime of being a single woman with a baby on a bus headed back to Ecuador.

U been about happy monday I take it ur name is related to da group whom I love just listened to halleluijah 12inch one of my top ten ol skool club versions , going back u actually witnessed that woman on the bus being nicked with a shit load of coke I take it

Yeah I've been about and yeah, Happy Mondays. But no, the poor woman was innocent. They just take baby stealing more seriously than coke dealing in Columbia. No shit.

So original Phillip was cool but robot Phillip was the cunt? which one used to fist that puppet in the cupboard??

No, he was a puppet fisting cunt, and we were robbed of the pleasure of killing him ourselves.

Last edited:
Anyone who has known my posts over the years will know that I have had a great deal to say on the subject of acquisitive crime. I have done it all and I have been on the receiving end of it all. I have also been prosecuted for it all - via the laws of the land and the laws of the street. I wish none of it had been necessary (admittedly it (arguably) wasn't) but at the time it most certainly seemed that way...

I personally sold drugs, lied, cheated and stole - at both the corporate and personal level. The latter is always harder to justify - quite possibly for good reasons - but I always found the addicted mind always found a way. I would qualify that by saying that personal circumstance and happenstance also makes an enormous difference between those that scrape the barrel, those that t'iefs the barrel, and those who turn their noses up at the entire concept of there being a barrel in the first place. One can but hope that there overextended metaphor meets with no overzealous coopers betwixt finger and forum... :eek:

Why did I steal? In short because I was horribly addicted to multiple substances, I was brought up in an atmosphere where it was every man for himself, and I knew of nobody whatsoever in even remotely comparable situation who didn't do the same. FWIW, that last remains true. I know there are many here who say otherwise - and I certainly wouldn't suggest they are anything other than truthful - but I have never witnessed this myself. Addicts lie and addicts steal because they are addicts. Has some link with personal circumstance but far, far less to do with personal morality.

The whole acquisitive crime scenario is a tricky one and made more so by the layers upon layers of lies surrounding it. My most concise response would be to say that personal experience counts for a lot but being very,.very aware of just how personal that experience is counts for a whole hell of a lot more. All those vile things done by all those vile people really could have been done by you too. I'm not even slightly kidding.