• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Pets Life is better with CATS !!

God created the dog and said: "Sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past.

For this, I will give you a life span of twenty years."

The dog said: "That's a long time to be barking. How about only ten years and I'll give you back the other ten?"

So God agreed.

God created the monkey and said: "Entertain people, do tricks, and make them laugh. For this, I'll give you a twenty-year life span."

The monkey said: "Tricks for twenty years? That's a pretty long time to perform. How about I give you back ten like the Dog did?"

And God agreed.

God created the cow and said: "You must go into the field with the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun, have calves and give milk to support the farmer's family. For this, I will give you a life span of sixty years."

The cow said: "That's kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixty years. How about twenty and I'll give back the other forty?"

And God agreed again.

God created man and said: "Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy your life. For this, I'll give you twenty years."

But man said: "Only twenty years? Could you possibly give me my twenty, the forty the cow gave back, the ten the monkey gave back, and the ten the dog gave back; that makes eighty, okay?"

"Okay," said God, "You asked for it."

So that is why for our first twenty years we eat, sleep, play and enjoy ourselves.
For the next forty years we slave in the sun to support our family.
For the next ten years we do monkey tricks to entertain the grandchildren.
And for the last ten years we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone.

Life has now been explained to you.

0WNHKwR.png

Life is exactly equal with or without cats

That's the impressive thing
I disagree. See, that's the whole thing about cats. They can be the missing pieces of life, that is the impressive thing. Say, when you have a bad day, they make it better, even just by being there... and when you have an awesome day, they always have a trick up their sleeve to make it a not-so-great day, you know, breaking stuff, scratching the curtains, eating the plants you leave around the house and so on.

Cats are like a force of nature. Chaotic little furrballs. 🐈

i belive they make people hang themselves constantly.

look at all myth, sitting on your bed means you're about to close the curtains.

crossing along side thyself taking the luck and so on.

mainly their european but still they make people constantly ask themselves what should life be and we all know answer

meanwhile, back on earth

this better not be a.i. or i am going to be so angry . . . .

lool

I love cats, but they are selfish. Dogs are much more loyal.

Unless you're talking about Russian Blues. They are very loyal and affectionate. It's a shame I'm allergic to cats as I'd buy a Russian Blue any day over a dog no matter what breed it was. Dogs, on the other hand, are very needy. I'd never part voluntarily with either of my two miniature dachshunds though. They are my world. I love cats and prefer them to dogs because they are so much easier to maintain and be responsible for. Dogs are more loyal than cats, much more loyal in many cases...but Russian Blues are getting into dog territory for the loyalty points.

Taking care of a cat is easy, a dog is a little more difficult. You don't need to take cats outside for walks or for exercise, they can just sit at home, run around the house, and never set foot on so much as a blade of grass, and take care of their toileting needs with a small box full of kitty litter. With dogs, that isn't going to happen. I live in an apartment, and I absolutely MUST have a properly set up turf spot on the balcony or my dogs might be pissing and shitting somewhere else - on the balcony floor, or worse, the floors inside my apartment.