• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Pets Life is better with CATS !!

qVKvYpW.png

USOPxtq.png

oUZoq8y.png

Kitty was barely 6 weeks old when he caught his first two mice and two lizards. It's getting cold now so there isn't much left out there.
He is here to be a Ratter and he is doing an amazing job too !!!! He's a little dusty tough guy for sure.

8YKB1Nr.png

Kitty blends into the shadows like a ghost. TeeHee. You have to look for the two eyes.
One time I took a picture of him sleeping on black background and he had his eyes closed and I couldn't even see him at all.
It's so funny. He's such good company and has been making everyone laugh and smile for two whole months already.

He's the bestest little kitty ever !!

SXlK1xr.png

TeeHee and his best friends !

Two edged sword don't swing too hard.
Attachments and the undoing of such is a bitch.
Cats have done so much for my mental state (in a good way). May go as far as changed my life outlook.

I have a relative who loves cats. I cannot believe what she will spend on them for operations and vet visits. I don't think she every had more than 5, so technically she is not a crazy cat lady. She sends me pictures and is always telling me to get a cat or 3. The problem with cats is, if you get a kitten(yes I know different breeds have different personalities) they might be great or they might turn out aloof. She had one that, off leash would go on long walks with her. She or one of her daughters is actually adopting a cat with some kind of contagious( to other cats) leukemia and some other medical problem. That cat was in quarantine and you want it! Yes, she says, he is so sweet and she plans on keeping it in a business she owns, the others have died. She has even had funerals for some of them. She has at least 2 or 3 at home. Don't cats destroy furniture and the male one piss everywhere to mark their territory. They also can wake you up: when I can sleep, the last thing I want is some self centered ingratitude waking me up. What about vet bills and food?

Jnowhere said:
The problem with cats is, if you get a kitten(yes I know different breeds have different personalities) they might be great or they might turn out aloof.

The owner has a huge influence on how the cat turns out.

If you are affectionate towards your cat, they will likely be smoochy.

Some breeds are naturally less human friendly than others, but - ignoring that - a cat's individual personality is heavily influenced by how much love it receives from humans... and other cats.

All of my cats have been super sweet because that's how I raise them.

From an early age, they had to learn to share. They all ate from the same small bowl so they had to learn to take turns.

The owner has a huge influence on how the cat turns out.

If you are affectionate towards your cat, they will likely be smoochy.

Some breeds are naturally less human friendly than others, but - ignoring that - a cat's individual personality is heavily influenced by how much love it receives from humans... and other cats.

All of my cats have been super sweet because that's how I raise them.

From an early age, they had to learn to share. They all ate from the same small bowl so they had to learn to take turns.
Couldn't have said it better myself. I love cats. I have 5 rascals that help me keep my sanity.

I didn't know a guy could be one cat short of being the male equivalent of a crazy cat lady, I am joking, seriously I mean no offense, I just cannot image that many cats, in fact one is 2, too many. No my math skills aren't bad, it is me just being shocked at all these people with multiple cats, namely some female relatives. The one relative I talk to regularly keeps telling me to get one, my response is, aw yeah a moving target. Just kidding.

I didn't know a guy could be one cat short of being the male equivalent of a crazy cat lady, I am joking, seriously I mean no offense, I just cannot image that many cats, in fact one is 2, too many. No my math skills aren't bad, it is me just being shocked at all these people with multiple cats, namely some female relatives. The one relative I talk to regularly keeps telling me to get one, my response is, aw yeah a moving target. Just kidding.
stop it you're making me laugh. i couldn't just react with just a :love:

'meow meow' 🐱

the little one's are kinda sweet. i like when thy are grown though too.

thanks for the smiles. 😁

edit" awe, don't pick on the sweet kitty kittys. they're nice.

Even though I am not the biggest fan of cats, look at his face, does he seem happy being dressed up as a Bob Marley fan? Oh no, are you into dressing up your cats? I have never seen a pet dressed up, that looked happy. They have a fur coat, if you have to dress him up, at least, just give him some pimp accessories

Last edited:
Even though I am not the biggest fan of cats, look at his face, does he seem happy being dressed up as a Bob Marley fan? Oh no, are you into dressing up your cats? I have never seen a pet dressed up, that looked happy. They have a fur coat, if you have to dress him up, at least, just give him some pimp accessories
looooool. My cats are always furry. But these are some. 😺🐈‍⬛:ROFLMAO:
dude you're so fun. <3 I miss the great wild north. :oops: lols :)
stay warm. ❣️ Hi ?

ez5B182.jpg

I'd honestly prefer a cat to a dog, but I'm quite allergic to them - so many nights where I've spend cuddling up to my nan's cat, only to take forever to get to sleep due to the allergic reaction, deep wheezing, ringing in my ears massively worsening, anxiety, itchy eyes and nose, you name it. One night I thought I couldn't breathe properly and I was close to getting paramedics.

Honestly I've always grieved this allergy, since it stopped me from having a cat or cats, and I've always wanted them. My favorites are the Russian Blues, second to that the Russian Whites, even better would be one of each.

Kitty litter is no problems, and deodorants are no big deal. So many friends keep cats, my aunt doesn't like them, and neither do some others that I know, but I love them and cannot have them.

Instead I have two mini dachshunds and they are small enough that they're the closest thing to a cat. They're also very affectionate, just like my nan's cat, but I don't have to struggle to breathe for two or three hours afterwards.

Wiener dogs, mini wiener dogs( cocktail wiener dogs? are they litter trained?( I am being serious) don't little dogs have small bladders and need to go out every 2or3 hours. Hey I like dogs( I still miss what could have been the laziest, stupidest, pure bred) German Shepard ever, Bruno, but; at least he could scare off and attack would be burglars. Not try to hump their legs. Little dogs are yappy and no good at scaring off big scary loose dogs either. Bruno at least was down for a fight, if need be. Besides, wouldn't such tiny little dogs( depending on where you live) be easy prey for coyotes or other predators( especially with those comically little legs; what about stairs? My aunt lived in a gated community and coyotes would go to the golf course and probably lurk in the neighborhood at night. I think she or one of her daughters; lost a chihuahua because of them.
The fact that you endangered your health to cuddle up to your nan's cat, despite serious health risks deeply worries and concerns me. With all the new drugs coming out, a cat allergy vaccine or medicine might be in the near future. Then what, I suspect, the real possibility of a crazy cat lady, just waiting to happen.

looooool. My cats are always furry. But these are some. 😺🐈‍⬛:ROFLMAO:
dude you're so fun. <3 I miss the great wild north. :oops: lols :)
stay warm. ❣️ Hi ?

ez5B182.jpg
Not happy about only being able to choose one - cruel!

If catto is a genuinely good cook (I reckon that would be the case, given how fussy our feline beauties are) I'm gonna have to go for the the grill friend at the moment

Not happy about only being able to choose one - cruel!

If catto is a genuinely good cook (I reckon that would be the case, given how fussy our feline beauties are) I'm gonna have to go for the the grill friend at the moment

Awe ! That's so sweet. ❤️‍🔥 Right. Mine is a grill cat. 😎
🍔
LN8VmKe.jpg
🥩☀️

🐀

Cute and all but my boyfriend is lucky to shit in my house, no animal other then he can