• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Leukoencephalopathy caused by NBOMe?

All those physical/mental symptoms can also be caused by high levels of anxiety.

According to Wikipedia it's likely to slowly reverse once the offending drug is removed. So don't take more nbomes and wait.

Here is the quote:

With such a wide array of causes and unclear understanding for the pathophysiology, there is no known cure or treatment for the disease. In some cases of leukoencephalopathy induced by medications, such as methotrexate and metronidazole, the disease will reduce gradually once medication is no longer distributed to the patient.[6][8][15] Depending on the source of toxicity or pharmacological substance and severity of the white matter damage, many patients can have complete clinical recovery.Coenzyme Q and vitamin supplements, typically vitamin C and vitamin E, and other antioxidant therapies have been suggested to treat heroin-induced leukoencephalopathy patients. However, such treatments have rarely been trialed.[1]

Okay, so just an update..

the MRI result's finally here and it says the white matter is pretty much normal plus there're some other notes here on the paper which seem hard to comprehend but I guess I'm O.K

Anyway, all this time I thought I'd go insane cause it was .. traumatizing and all, but the idea that its being the most potent serotonin ligand ever existed (almost close to the endogenous one) made me crazy.

I didn't want to accept the truth that my first psychedelic experience was ruined by an NBOMe. I wish it was just another "natural" compound. Now, I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to connect with nature again. (Permatolerance?)

^ Thanks very much for the update 5ht. It was an interesting topic and coming back with an update is harm reduction at it's best, as well as respectful to us so thanks.

Enjoy life, you probably have a long happy one ahead of you so eliminate the needless worry. Again, interesting topic. I learned a little too.

^ Thanks very much for the update 5ht. It was an interesting topic and coming back with an update is harm reduction at it's best, as well as respectful to us so thanks.

Enjoy life, you probably have a long happy one ahead of you so eliminate the needless worry. Again, interesting topic. I learned a little too.

(I know I'm too late but)
Thank you! <3