EMD Lets Talk Trance - The New and Official Trance Discussions Thread

rediscovered this old markus shulz yesterday and maybe i live in the past too much but old trance feels so much realer and more magical to me, like hearing it for the first time in a dirty warehouse at 2 am rolling face and the bass is so strong you can feel it in your stomach.... the nuance in the haunting female vocals hit some kinda nerve in your brain and suddenly you feel like you're having an orgasm... or blasting the track in your car at night, windows down, cd is all crackly and fucked up from repeated use, and you still get goosebumps every time you hear that first line...... i turn around and walk away... there's nothing left for me to say... but you wont see me cryyyyyyyy its that old kinda trance that really embodies the abyss, the realm, the essence of the old kinda days that doesnt exist anymore. you cant even put a name to it, but music can define what words cannot...

markus schulz - you wont see me cry

^ Love the original version of that, but I honestly think Ronski Speed butchered it with the remix. Just my cc.