EMD Lets Talk Trance - The New and Official Trance Discussions Thread

I like Tiësto as Allure, but not as Tiësto. He went down the drain years ago. Allure is fresh and idealistic.

Heres a full photo of the crowd from Friday (Day 1) :
NSFW:
524101_339229572827332_716813379_n.jpg

Im missing Ronski Speed and Tom Fall on the 24th because I have plans for the 25th and I cant be all worn out for them :(

^ agreed. I miss the old Tiesto, back when Adagio for Strings and Lethal Industry were big. His new stuff is not that great.

Hugeeee crowd though, wow! Isn't it awful to have to miss out cause of recovery? I'm skipping out on a couple because E is just too hard on my system, I can't afford to be out of commission for a week :(

I wish trance parties were more mixed as far as what types of trance are played. I really can’t stand vocal stuff unless it’s a few songs here and there and it seems like that’s mostly what’s played at trance parties. I would love to see a party here that has a nice blend of psytrance, goa trance, acid trance, vocal trance, progressive trance, oldskool trance. Sadly it looks like I will never get my wish

No, that wish will most likely never be fullfilled.

List of albums that I just got:
Prime Mover - Alex MORPH
Zero Point One - Andy Moor
Give Me A Sound - Cerf, Mistika, & Jaren
#musicislife - Dash Berlin
Burn The Sky Down (Studio & Extended Remix Versions) - Emma Hewitt
Unfold (Extended Remix Version) - John O'Callaghan
Pure - Solarstone

I have so much love for Emma Hewitt, the true queen of trance <3 Tiff Lacey is amazing too...anybody remember this (Lost Witness ft. Tiff Lacey - Home)?

Filas sets are absolutely amazing, definitely on par with Markus Schulz and Gareth Emery. Note: I say just Fila because Aly never spins live due to increased ear sensitivity or something of the sort.

Dan nice mention. There are lots of good parities yet, just got to find an in. I will admit thought there are fewer good parties than what I ran into in the 90's and so forth. Regardless, still some rockin good times if you can find the spot.

I am going to be late to work (again) because I JUST CANNOT STOP LISTENING TO TRANCE.

Aly has a heart condition problem =T but regardless they are very talented Producers/DJ.

One of the members of Daft Punk has an ear problems. hopefully things will get better so they can do some tours ^^

and Eric Prydz is afraid of flying so they had to knocked him out so he can do the U.S ID Festival Tour and then some. its going to be a very long time till we see him again=T

Dunno if I am in the right place, but back in the mid 90's there was a mix cd called Delusions of Grandeur mixed by DJ Hardkiss (not sure which one, I know there was 2 of them robbie and something else, but anyway) i cannot find this cd anywhere. does anyone know what I am talking about and if so, does someone have a dl link? i spend many a teenage/early 20's late nite early mornin "E-njoying" this album. Im all grown up now, no longer "E-njoy" things the way I used to, but I really miss that mix. Any help please contact me via email. Thanks. [email protected]

Dunno if I am in the right place, but back in the mid 90's there was a mix cd called Delusions of Grandeur mixed by DJ Hardkiss (not sure which one, I know there was 2 of them robbie and something else, but anyway) i cannot find this cd anywhere. does anyone know what I am talking about and if so, does someone have a dl link? i spend many a teenage/early 20's late nite early mornin "E-njoying" this album. Im all grown up now, no longer "E-njoy" things the way I used to, but I really miss that mix. Any help please contact me via email. Thanks. [email protected]

Amazon has it but expensive.

Mods please delete if this counts as sourcing, not sure if music counts.